Author Topic: Oliver Stone: Jewish-Dominated Media keeps Hitler from being properly portrayed  (Read 4425 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
He also says Hitler is a Jewish Skapegoat.

I had said I while back that Oliver Stone was a BIG jew hater.  ( Yes, I know his Dad is Ashkenazim )

http://www.redstate.com/jeffdunetz/2010/07/26/oliver-stone-jewish-dominated-media-prevents-hitler-from-being-portrayed-in-context/

Oliver Stone: ‘Jewish-Dominated Media’ Prevents Hitler from Being Portrayed ‘in Context’
Posted by jeffdunetz (Profile)
Monday, July 26th at 10:10AM EDT
6 Comments
Recommenders: JadedByPolitics, penguin2, nessa, Brian Hibbert, janis, hickorystick, RottDawg, Steph C, Ben Howe, shaitra, streetwise, Achance

Back in January there was a warning. American Hating/Chavez loving director announced his ten-part documentary for Showtime, called “Oliver Stone’s Secret History of America,” by promising a different look at Adolf Hitler and Josef Stalin:

Hitler is an easy scapegoat throughout history and it’s been used cheaply,” Stone said at the conference. “Stalin has a complete other story. Not to paint him as a hero, but to tell a more factual representation. He fought the German war machine more than any person.I’ve been able to walk in Stalin’s shoes and Hitler’s shoes, to understand their point of view. You cannot approach history unless you have empathy for the person you may hate.”

Today, the other shoe dropped. In an interview with the Sunday Times of London, he blamed the Jewish-Dominated media for preventing Hitler from being portrayed in context.

“Hitler was a Frankenstein but there was also a Dr Frankenstein. German industrialists, the Americans and the British. He had a lot of support.”

He also seeks to put his atrocities in proportion: “Hitler did far more damage to the Russians than the Jewish people, 25 or 30m.”

Why such a focus on the Holocaust then? “The Jewish domination of the media,” he says. “There’s a major lobby in the United States. They are hard workers. They stay on top of every comment, the most powerful lobby in Washington. Israel has f***** up United States foreign policy for years.”

Why a focus on the Holocaust, because the Jews were singled out to be rounded up and killed only because of their religion. That’s not to say that Russians did not die, in fact more Russians died than people from any other country. So his “more damage to the Russians than the Jewish people” is merely an attempt to diminish the genocide Shoah by counting up dead bodies. No wonder why the director is a defender of Hugo Chavez who has put the Venezuelan Jewish Community in danger.

As for Stalin, now that Stone “walked in his shoes” he should realized that as leader of the Soviet Union Josef walked in Hitler’s shoes.  It is estimated that he killed between 20-30 million of his own people.

Stone’s father was Jewish, and it makes one wonder what Oliver Stones dad did to the young boy to make him spread Anti-Jewish stereotypical lies that the the Jews control the media and/or US foreign policy.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Too bad. I really liked "Wall Street".

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
Thanks for sharing this, I didn't know O.Stone was such a piece of drek... Another one on a very long list of self-haters...

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
May Oliver Stone burn in the fiery bowels of hell with his beloved Hitler.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I never liked the stench of Oliver Stone. His psuedo-historical movies do more to confuse the viewer than educate them. He is a propagandist for evil.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

Me too. But the end was too bolschewik.

I would have liked to see GG to get away.  ;D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮

But his vader vas juden.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member

Greed is good. Greed works !

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

Greed is good. Greed works !

Ha ha ha
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Greed is not good.... There is only an aspect of greed which is good, and that is the aspect which causes us to compete in a system such as the capitalist system. A little greed is good but also too much greed is a very, very bad trait.

This is similar to the Yetzer Hara, the evil inclination... It is said that we need the evil inclination in order to get us to work, to marry, to have children, etc...
http://www.neveh.org/winston/yfactor/y-06.html

http://www.torah.org/learning/rabbiwein/5768/bereishis.html
Our rabbis pondered the necessity for the evil inclination, for selfishness and self-gratification, to be present within us at all. The Talmud relates to us that at the time of the great Ezra, the Jewish leaders “trapped” the evil inclination and put out one of its eyes, however we will understand that metaphor. Therefore the rampant paganism that was present in First Temple times was greatly reduced amongst Jews in Second Temple times. The Talmud then asks why they did not put out the other eye as well. It answers that upon attempting to do so they realized that a hen would not continue to lay eggs and that the world as we know it could no longer function and exist.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 01:12:09 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Greed is not good.... There is only an aspect of greed which is good, and that is the aspect which causes us to compete in a system such as the capitalist system. A little greed is good but also too much greed is a very, very bad trait.

This is similar to the Yetzer Hara, the evil inclination... It is said that we need the evil inclination in order to get us to work, to marry, to have children, etc...

This sounds wise.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
I never liked the stench of Oliver Stone. His psuedo-historical movies do more to confuse the viewer than educate them. He is a propagandist for evil.

He is!  He always has been.  He seems a very disturbed individual to me.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member

I was just jesting with the famous Gordon Gecko speech from the movie.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

I was just jesting with the famous Gordon Gecko speech from the movie.

I know, that phrase became famous because of that movie.... I did not see it though...

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
It is all the most cynical ploy to create a hysteria surrounding the release of his new film.

He and all others involved are more than willing to throw the Jewish People to the dogs if it will draw in a huge profit.

He should have his citizenship revoked and be deported.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
It is all the most cynical ploy to create a hysteria surrounding the release of his new film.

He and all others involved are more than willing to throw the Jewish People to the dogs if it will draw in a huge profit.

He should have his citizenship revoked and be deported.

He should be drawn and quartered...

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I predict he will devour himself, not unlike Mel Gibson.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Thank you for sharing this..another self-proclaimed enlightened Jew showing the world how marvelous (and stupid) he is by attempting to seem to have "empathy" for scum like Hitler.  The limitsof self-hating really hit a Zenith in comments like this one.  Thank you for educating me, I will not see any Oliver Stone films in the future.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Thank you for sharing this..another self-proclaimed enlightened Jew showing the world how marvelous (and stupid) he is by attempting to seem to have "empathy" for scum like Hitler.  The limitsof self-hating really hit a Zenith in comments like this one.  Thank you for educating me, I will not see any Oliver Stone films in the future.

They have empathy for Hitler, Stalin or muslim savages but will viciously attack right-wing Jewish settlers or a Christian minister who voices support for Israel.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer

They have empathy for Hitler, Stalin or muslim savages but will viciously attack right-wing Jewish settlers or a Christian minister who voices support for Israel.

I know this is the fallacy of the Left.  They can't hold a one standard to everyone policy.  They have selective application of their ideas based on race, class, etc.  They aren't even interesting, just representative of a threat to American freedom and values.  So ironic because they see themselves as the harbingers of freedom and democracy.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Stone should have lived in Nazi Germany so that he could enjoy their wonderful, free press and permissive cinematic climate.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Stone should have lived in Nazi Germany so that he could enjoy their wonderful, free press and permissive cinematic climate.
The only good thing about the Nazis is that they would get rid of him
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
The only good thing about the Nazis is that they would get rid of him

They would've gassed him last though as he would likely be a kapo judenrat gleefully turning his fellow Jews over to the nazis.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
More propaganda from the Liars in Hollywood!  I don't go to his movies anymore.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.

http://www.neveh.org/winston/yfactor/y-06.html

http://www.torah.org/learning/rabbiwein/5768/bereishis.html
Our rabbis pondered the necessity for the evil inclination, for selfishness and self-gratification, to be present within us at all. The Talmud relates to us that at the time of the great Ezra, the Jewish leaders “trapped” the evil inclination and put out one of its eyes, however we will understand that metaphor. Therefore the rampant paganism that was present in First Temple times was greatly reduced amongst Jews in Second Temple times. The Talmud then asks why they did not put out the other eye as well. It answers that upon attempting to do so they realized that a hen would not continue to lay eggs and that the world as we know it could no longer function and exist.

MUMAN, I have told people this for YEARS that greed is EVIL. TY.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates