Author Topic: REASONS WHY RON PAUL IS A DISASTER  (Read 17314 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
REASONS WHY RON PAUL IS A DISASTER
« on: May 20, 2007, 04:13:28 PM »
Ron Paul is a Republican Congressman from Texas, who ran as the Libertarian candidate for President in 1988.

He has consistently voted against the USA PATRIOT Act.

Ron Paul is a Nazi.

Giuliani had this confrontation with Paul at the Fox News debate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc1ohELwjWo&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Edailykos%2Ecom%2Fstory%2F2007%2F5%2F16%2F75159%2F9450

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: REASONS WHY RON PAUL IS A DISASTER
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2007, 04:33:25 PM »
Ron Paul is a Republican Congressman from Texas, who ran as the Libertarian candidate for President in 1988.

Ron Paul is a Nazi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc1ohELwjWo&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Edailykos%2Ecom%2Fstory%2F2007%2F5%2F16%2F75159%2F9450

I wouldn't be unhappy if Chaim ben Pesach ran into Ron Paul on the street and gave him the JTF solution.

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2007, 05:00:29 PM »

Ron Paul is a Nazi.
Did it cross your mind that the FBI could decide that JTF is terrorist organization and throw Chaim to prison like in the 1980s?

Washington is populated by Jew-hating crooks and Patriot Act is a dangerous tool in their hands.

Giuliani supports the murder of unborn children. The number of abortions far exceeds the number of Israelis and Americans killed in Iraq. Paul is a very moral person in social issues.

It would help Israel if Paul was elected the President. Israel does not need billions of American foreign aid yearly but the Muslims certainly do need the billions of dollars given to them by Washington to purchase weapons to use against Israel. Paul wants to end all foreign aid.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul363.html

Paul certainly has some wrong sympathies towards the "suffering" of Palestinians but so do all American politicians. However, Paul does not confuse these sympathies with his conservative principles which means that in the large issues JTF and Paul agree.

JTF also wants to end the American foreign aid to Israel. http://www.jtf.org/israel/israel.true.zionists.oppose.foreign.aid.htm

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2007, 05:08:16 PM »

Ron Paul is a Nazi.
Did it cross your mind that the FBI could decide that JTF is terrorist organization and throw Chaim to prison like in the 1980s?

Washington is populated by Jew-hating crooks and Patriot Act is a dangerous tool in their hands.

Giuliani supports the murder of unborn children. The number of abortions far exceeds the number of Israelis and Americans killed in Iraq. Paul is a very moral person in social issues.

It would help Israel if Paul was elected the President. Israel does not need billions of American foreign aid yearly but the Muslims certainly do need the billions of dollars given to them by Washington to purchase weapons to use against Israel. Paul wants to end all foreign aid.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul363.html

Paul certainly has some wrong sympathies towards the "suffering" of PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis but so do all American politicians. However, Paul does not confuse these sympathies with his conservative principles which means that in the large issues JTF and Paul agree.

JTF also wants to end the American foreign aid to Israel. http://www.jtf.org/israel/israel.true.zionists.oppose.foreign.aid.htm

The Patriot Act cannot be used against JTF. JTF is not breaking any laws.

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2007, 05:24:12 PM »
Wishful thinking. Hate speech is soon criminalized.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2007, 05:31:24 PM »

When the 1st amendment is overturned, then we can have this discussion. In the meantime, Ron Paul is a Nazi.

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2007, 05:55:08 PM »
When the 1st amendment is overturned, then we can have this discussion. In the meantime, Ron Paul is a Nazi.
Ron Paul's opinion is that Congress has given future administrations a tool called the Patriot Act to investigate pro-life or gun rights organizations on the grounds that fringe members of such groups advocate violence. He is not concerned of Muzzis but of real freedom-loving Americans.

That opinion does not make him a Nazi. The Nazis were against liberty whereas Ron Paul is for liberty.

Rudy Giuliani is a liberal scumbag as he is pro-choice, anti-2nd amendment and pro-illegal. Ron Paul is a much better candidate. Not perfect though as I would prefer Tancredo or Duncan Hunter.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2007, 06:03:57 PM »
Ron Paul's opinion is that Congress has given future administrations a tool called the Patriot Act to investigate pro-life or gun rights organizations on the grounds that fringe members of such groups advocate violence. He is not concerned of Muzzis but of real freedom-loving Americans.

What does it bother you or me if Congress uses the Patriot Act to investigate fringe lunatics who advocate violence? The modern-day Birchers are a danger to this country.

The importance of the Patriot Act is that it can be used to spy on enemy Muslims living in the US.

The Nazis were against liberty whereas Ron Paul is for liberty.

The Nazis would tell you they also supported liberty. For Aryans only.

Rudy Giuliani is a liberal scumbag as he is pro-choice, anti-2nd amendment and pro-illegal. Ron Paul is a much better candidate. Not perfect though as I would prefer Tancredo or Duncan Hunter.

As far as your argument of Paul being the best of the [censored] lot, I would disagree. How would Paul handle Muzzie violence against us? Would it all of a sudden just stop once he is elected president and we leave Iraq? NO! They would still blow up our embassies overseas, still sponsor terrorism, and still try to figure out a way to nuke us. Stop being so naive as to think that Ron Paul is a foreign policy genius.

Mitt Romney may not be a true conservative, but that's ok in this era of madness. Mitt Romney, however, has the cajones to do what needs to be done and that is launch missiles at Iran.

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2007, 06:42:24 PM »
What does it bother you or me if Congress uses the Patriot Act to investigate fringe lunatics who advocate violence? The modern-day Birchers are a danger to this country.

The importance of the Patriot Act is that it can be used to spy on enemy Muslims living in the US.

Because law-abiding organizations which merely have "links" to violence and terrorism may also be investigated.

Chaim Ben Pesach has been convicted of a "terrorism" and is a persona non grata in Israel. The Israeli traitor government closely allied to Washington considers Chaim "a danger to the country". It is obvious that the Patriot Act is not good for JTF.

The Nazis would tell you they also supported liberty. For Aryans only.
Ron Paul's fault is that he supports liberty for all. I disagree because [censored] and Muslims do not deserve liberty.

A candidate who is generally for liberty is better than a candidate who wants to restrict the liberty of White Christians and Jews.

As far as your argument of Paul being the best of the [censored] lot, I would disagree.
I haven't said so. Tom Tancredo and Duncan Hunter are much better candidates than Paul.

How would Paul handle Muzzie violence against us? Would it all of a sudden just stop once he is elected president and we leave Iraq?

NO! They would still blow up our embassies overseas, still sponsor terrorism, and still try to figure out a way to nuke us. Stop being so naive as to think that Ron Paul is a foreign policy genius.
Tancredo and Hunter would do a better job at it. However, I don't think that withdrawal from Iraq would considerably raise the risk of terrorist attacks to America. The real threat is Iran.

Besides, I think Israel is perfectly capable of handling Muslim terrorists. Israel only needs a Kahanist government and America should stay out of Israel's business. That is JTF's position too.

Mitt Romney may not be a true conservative, but that's ok in this era of madness. Mitt Romney, however, has the cajones to do what needs to be done and that is launch missiles at Iran.
Romney will never have the courage to say something like "nuke Mecca" like Tancredo did. He is anti-2nd amendment, wants more immigration, is pro-choice, pro-gay and liberal in general.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2007, 07:48:41 PM »
Romney will never have the courage to say something like "nuke Mecca" like Tancredo did. He is anti-2nd amendment, wants more immigration, is pro-choice, pro-gay and liberal in general.
[/quote]

I'm fine with a socially liberal president as long as he can save our asses from the Muzzies. We have to prioritize or we'll die.

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2007, 07:55:26 PM »
I'm fine with a socially liberal president as long as he can save our asses from the Muzzies. We have to prioritize or we'll die.
Then you have your priorities wrong. Abortion has killed millions of people.

Muslims aren't going to kill us. Their weak and corrupt nations could never win battles against Western military forces.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2007, 08:20:06 PM »

Muslims aren't going to kill us. Their weak and corrupt nations could never win battles against Western military forces.

I hate abortion, but I'm not willing to prioritize it above national security. I'm mainly concerned about Iran building nuclear bombs.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2007, 07:33:36 PM »
http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=20783

"Hearing Rep. Ron Paul recite the reasons for Arab and Islamic resentment of the United States, including 10 years of bombing and sanctions that brought death to thousands of Iraqis after the Gulf War, Rudy Giuliani broke format and exploded" 

With this statement, Paul implied that Saddam was involved in the planning of the attacks.  Weren't Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz and Perle the ones who argued this?  I don't think Paul realized that with his statement, he was agreeing with a position that he disagrees with.

"Lest we forget, Osama bin Laden was among the mujahideen whom we, in the Reagan decade, were aiding when they were fighting to expel the Red Army from Afghanistan. We sent them Stinger missiles, Spanish mortars, sniper rifles. And they helped drive the Russians out."

Should the US have allowed Russia to have influence there? 

"What Ron Paul was addressing was the question of what turned the allies we aided into haters of the United States. Was it the fact that they discovered we have freedom of speech or separation of church and state? Do they hate us because of who we are?"   

Yes to both.

"Or do they hate us because of what we do?"

They use this as their excuse.

"Ron Paul says Osama bin Laden is delighted we invaded Iraq. "

Is it true that about a couple weeks before the war began, bin Laden released a tape daring the US-led coalition to invade? 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2007, 07:44:32 PM »

Rosie calls the government a terrorist organization and the 1st Amendment allows her to irresponsibly say so. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2007, 07:53:12 PM »

That opinion does not make him a Nazi. The Nazis were against liberty whereas Ron Paul is for liberty.

I think Duncan Hunter is the most well-rounded of the three. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2007, 07:56:48 PM »

I hate abortion, but I'm not willing to prioritize it above national security. I'm mainly concerned about Iran building nuclear bombs.

I agree with you. 

But what about pregnancies out-of-wedlock?  Isn't this illegitimate?  Should an abortion not be allowed to prevent an out-of-wedlock birth? 

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2007, 04:31:57 PM »
I agree with you. 

But what about pregnancies out-of-wedlock?  Isn't this illegitimate?  Should an abortion not be allowed to prevent an out-of-wedlock birth? 
Is it right to kill a person who has been born out of wedlock?

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2007, 11:17:41 PM »
Yes Ron Paul would be a disaster for Israel and the USA. Thankfully he doesn't chance a chance of winning.

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2007, 09:49:19 PM »
Yes Ron Paul would be a disaster for Israel and the USA. Thankfully he doesn't chance a chance of winning.
Duncan Hunter and Tom Tancredo are the only candidates better than Ron Paul but they have even smaller chances. I would prefer Ron Paul to a pro-abortion candidate because being pro-abortion causes more murders than the Islamists could ever possibly cause.

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2007, 02:01:38 AM »

Isn't that his prerogative? With all the abuses that have taken place, sounds like he was right!

Ron Paul is a Nazi.

No, Ron Paul is an independent. To foolishly blather he's a Nazi diminishes the seriousness of those who are Nazis. Are you like too many blacks who call everybody a "racist" who dares to disagree with them? You owe Ron Paul an apology but he's man enough to not require it I'm sure or to lose sleep over it.

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2007, 02:03:58 AM »

Ron Paul is not a Nazi but those who foam at the mouth against him more closely resemble Hitler during his rants.

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2007, 02:05:12 AM »

And some of them aren't even Jewish!

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2007, 02:11:57 AM »
I don't see what's wrong with Ron Paul? He's pro 2nd amendment, he's anti illegal immigration and he has never voted to raise taxes or congressional pay.

Because you're seeing clearly that Ron Paul is in the best interests of the United States and Israel. For those who insist, those who fear him, may they discover he's a blessing in disguise by calling for an end to ALL foreign aid (and most of that aid to Israel amounts to bribes).

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2007, 03:28:09 AM »
Ron Paul is a weasel.

There's not a problem in the Mideast that he doesn't blame on Israel.

He consistently says the way to deal with Iran is to increase trade and negotiate.

He blames 9/11 and Moozie aggression on American foreign policy.

He's a spineless bootlicking appeaser.

In fact, the highlight of the Republican debates so far was when Guiliani bitchslapped the little worm and got a tremendous ovation for doing so.

Ron Paul is an Israel bashing peckerhead.

newman

« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2007, 03:30:26 AM »
If Ron Paul is NOT on the arab payroll.................I'm Greta Garbo!