Author Topic: Feminem Song Parody: "Coming Out My Closet" (Parody of "Cleaning Out My Closet")  (Read 7847 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
There's really no stigma associated with being gay in the entertainment world. I just wonder why he would hide it if he is. Even a lot of blacks are on the "down low" and don't tell people they're bi or homo so they might be able to relate to that. It's possible that Eminem is doing that but I still don't see any reason for him to hide it considering that I don't think it would hurt his career.
I think in all functionality he is out. He's pretty much said everything except formally declaring himself to be gay in an interview. As for why he hasn't formally come out yet, you have to remember that he still wants to present a fake "thug" image to wannabe tough young males. Maybe he is waiting for when his career is really over and his albums aren't selling anymore to completely come out. LOL.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
If he was into country music I think it would cause him a lot more grief considering how conservative a lot of that music base is. It's true that a lot of blacks don't like homosexuals (hence why many dont' openly admit it and remain on the "down low").

I think this woman might have her career be over:

However would the same thing happen to a rap star?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Maybe he likes playing the game of dropping constant hints and winks, without ever declaring it decisively, more than ending the speculation and game for good.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Maybe he likes playing the game of dropping constant hints and winks, without ever declaring it decisively, more than ending the speculation and game for good.

That's a good point, it could raise interest in Eminem and indirectly lead to more CD sales if he's talked about more often as in "is he gay" or "is he not"? Reminds me of the Lady Gaga stunt where she fuels rumors about whether she's trans or not.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Nearly every Eminem song contains some kind of gay innuendo. Some of them are pretty much self-outings. It's not like he's really "in the closet" to any extent.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Sorry for bumping this...

Old Weird Al "interview"

Unrecognisable without a moustache.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
His mom was seriously screwed up if he's telling the truth:

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
It's truly sad to think that he was once Avi Shapiro the rabbinical student; now reduced to some kind of homoni66eroon because of handling his cash register receipts from Horwitz's Deli.   :'(

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
It's truly sad to think that he was once Avi Shapiro the rabbinical student; now reduced to some kind of homoni66eroon because of handling his cash register receipts from Horwitz's Deli.   :'(

Eminems name was Avi Shapiro, a rabbinical student?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member

Eminems name was Avi Shapiro, a rabbinical student?

It's a joke from another thread

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re:  "It's a joke from another thread "

joke?

JOKE???

SO WHAT'S SO FUNNY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO POOR LITTLE AVI SHAPIRO???    >:(   :'(

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Poor Avi, yes I must show more sympathy for that poor student poisoned by receipts.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Dr. BrennanFan,

Even though you know I despise Eminem, I am going to listen to this song for you in the spirit of our ongoing discussion about whether or not this fool is homosexual.

I just watched 10 seconds of it.  This effeminate fool is not Eminem. let me reread your original post

Ok, I forgot what you originally posted, my 'bad.' 

Now can you please direct me to a video of the real slimshady in all of his glory (read: infamy)?   :::D

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I do not want to publicize this creature; his material is all over Zootube. The song where he actually comes out of the closet as a homosexual is "My Dad's Gone Crazy".

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
So I am going to have to find the link myself?  Ok.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
This is the original video that the video in the first post makes a parody of:

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Respectfully,

This song is about his confronting his past: his rage at his mother for whom he could never please, his resultant rage against her, his father who abandoned him, the ways in which he commits to never be like his father with respect to his daughter, Haley (sp?), his mother who apparently is finding some way to still try and take things from him (?).  He is mournful for an innocence he never had, and he's angry at the continued gall of his parents. 

In this song, the closet is a metaphor for his past, not his homosexuality.  I dont find anything in this song remotely connected to being gay/homosexual/same sex attraction.  His attempts to "clean his closet" are metaphoric for his attempts to come to terms with his early life struggles.  His continued interactions with his mother seem to prompt the need for this more intensely, at least at the time of this song's writing.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
I had the same interpretation of the song JTFE. I think he's got to be telling the truth at least part of the way and maybe that is why he's so messed up now though, because his mom was crazy and abusive.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
This might be one of the songs that Dr. Brennan Fan is talking about, although he seems to be making fun of Michael Jackson touching boys though:

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
OH my word, how embarrasing is this thread.

Eminem deliberately trolls people, and its obviously worked, even thoug he has said on a number of occasions he is joking.

"i dont blame you i wouldnt let me listen to hailey neither(hailey being his daughter)"

"well half the s*** i say i just make it up, to make you mad, so kiss my white naked ass, and if i wasnt a rapper that i would make it as i would be a f******* ra;ist in a jason mask" -song-criminal.

The guy is like ricky gervais(who is a big eminem fan), hes deliberately un pc to get people wound up, and its worked...

As for being gay, the guy has a child ffs, he had gay/lesbian ralleys outside his record label "ill stab you in the head whether you are a fag or lez"

"homophobic, nah you are just heterophobic, staring at my jeans watching my genitals bulging"

I have no problem people hating eminem on here for being immoral etc, but to hate on him for being gay is plain wrong...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
C4J, do you know anything of the history and background of Feminem?

He didn't start making the phony gay disses until ICP outed him in the song "Slim Anus". Terrified, he felt like he had to go to the other extreme in order to deny ICP's (truthful) claims.

How do we know that Feminem is not at all homophobic?

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/eminem/mydadsgonecrazy.html

Quote from: Feminem
if y'all leave me alone, this wouldn't be my
m.o.
I wouldn't have to go eenie meenie minie mo
Catch a homo by his toe, man i don't know no more
Am i the only f***ing one who's normal any more?

He is saying that if ICP didn't point out to the world what a fag he was, he wouldn't be doing the fake anti-gay lyrics to begin with as cover. (This is also the song where he comes out ("My Dad's Gone Crazy").

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
This thread really helps the Jewish heros in Judea and Samaria.... I get it...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I explained the relevance to JTF in the OP.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
This thread really helps the Jewish heros in Judea and Samaria.... I get it...

Maybe they are spending too much time listening to him, and this shows them to stop  ;D