Author Topic: Feminem Song Parody: "Coming Out My Closet" (Parody of "Cleaning Out My Closet")  (Read 7848 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

Here is my repost of the Faginem song spoof "Coming Out My Closet" on Myspace Videos by Estephanie. I don't know who Estephanie is or if she originally made this vid (my guess is she is just reposting it), but in any case this is a funny parody and completely appropriate. It exposes the real Feminem (Marshall Mathers) as the flaming, fudge-stuffing, salad-shooting piece of homosexual dreck that he is.

If you want to know how all this is relevant to JTF, look at the news right now. Our nation is on the verge of instituting faggot marriage, which Eminem of course strongly supports (and it already has in many places) and a group of so-called "Orthodox rabbis" is demanding that Judaism accept faggotry. These abominable developments do not arise in a cultural vacuum and for over a decade, Feminem has been on the vanguard of brainwashing America's stupid youth into thinking gayness is okay (among every other sick and twisted form of immorality that exists). I would not at all be surprised if some of these "rabbis" enjoy the "music" of Eminem, Adam Lambert, Boy George, and other degenerate sodomite musicians.

Dr. Brennan Fan

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Earlier an almost identical thread to this one was removed for some reason. I would ask our moderators not to remove this thread again. Dr. Brennan Fan has every right to express his views on this forum by opening this thread. If some of our members disagree with the views expressed here, they are free to post their opinions. But we do not delete threads unless they violate the forum rules.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Thanks to Dr. Brennan Fan posting this I actually did watch the video of the original song (otherwise I wouldn't get the parody). Was Eminem's mom really like that? I mean did she poison his corn flakes to make him sick and make him take drugs?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Thanks to Dr. Brennan Fan posting this I actually did watch the video of the original song (otherwise I wouldn't get the parody). Was Eminem's mom really like that? I mean did she poison his corn flakes to make him sick and make him take drugs?
I have no clue. I certainly am not inclined to believe a word that that pathological liar says.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
If he is homosexual (I kind of doubt it, but it could be true), then maybe he developed it because he hated women, starting with his mom.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
To be fair, Dr. Brennan Fan was warned about posting Eminem threads.  I mean sometimes it is overkill with the Eminem threads.  No one here even likes Eminem.  I mean how many faginem threads do we all need to see?  Even though Dr. Brennan and I have had disagreements, I think he is a decent person and I know for sure he means well for JTF.  But these threads are too much.  Yes, I dont have to read them and I usually don't, but I can see why a moderator would feel as if the forum has been supersaturated with the same threads about Eminem.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
If he is homosexual (I kind of doubt it, but it could be true), then maybe he developed it because he hated women, starting with his mom.
Marshall Mathers hates all human beings that don't have a penis and testicles.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
To be fair, Dr. Brennan Fan was warned about posting Eminem threads.  I mean sometimes it is overkill with the Eminem threads.
This video thread was the first about him in at least two-three weeks.

No one here even likes Eminem.
At least two posters do that I know of for sure, and probably more (I won't name them here).

I mean how many faginem threads do we all need to see?
I don't have to be obsessed with him. He is everywhere you look. My next-door neighbor (a schvartze, and the apartment walls are thin) constantly is blasting that homosexual's "music".

Even though Dr. Brennan and I have had disagreements, I think he is a decent person and I know for sure he means well for JTF.
Gee, thanks  :-[

But these threads are too much.  Yes, I dont have to read them and I usually don't,
Like I said this was my first Eminem thread in several weeks.

but I can see why a moderator would feel as if the forum has been supersaturated with the same threads about Eminem.
Two people started picking on me in the other thread, one of them a known troll (t_h_j). I don't think that his word should carry a ton of influence.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Ok Dr. BrennanFan, I understand and respect what you are saying.  I'm not sure I agree with your comment about not having an Eminem post for 2-3 weeks.  By email you and I were having an exchange about this human turd, and I think that was prompted by a forum thread that was within the past week.  I am not saying you are wrong.  Eminem may have been brought up in the context of another thread.   Truthfully, I dont remember.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Ok Dr. BrennanFan, I understand and respect what you are saying.  I'm not sure I agree with your comment about not having an Eminem post for 2-3 weeks.  By email you and I were having an exchange about this human turd, and I think that was prompted by a forum thread that was within the past week.  I am not saying you are wrong.  Eminem may have been brought up in the context of another thread.   Truthfully, I dont remember.
I didn't say that I made no posts about him at all in 3 weeks, I said this was the first thread I started about him in that time.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Ok Dr. BrennanFan.  My initial comment today on this thread was really only to provide some feedback as to why your thread may have been deleted.  I think Eminem would be happy about all the attention he gets here and I don't think we should oblige that evil sick turd with any more attention than that which is already heaped upon him by people who are actively participating in destroying decency in American culture

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Ok Dr. BrennanFan.  My initial comment today on this thread was really only to provide some feedback as to why your thread may have been deleted.  I think Eminem would be happy about all the attention he gets here and I don't think we should oblige that evil sick turd with any more attention than that which is already heaped upon him by people who are actively participating in destroying decency in American culture
Faginem is already getting lots of attention, and sadly a couple of JTFers like him (or sure do appear to). I don't have a choice but to listen to him when my neighbor blasts his homosexual bile at 1000 decibels.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Dr. BrennanFan,

Do you know the Yiddish expression, "oy Gevalt?"  Good night, sleep well.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
I really with that we could focus on America and Israel. This for one is a very old parody I know this because i heard this a least 4 years ago. And secondly we don't need to give this low life and attention even if it's negative.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Dr. BrennanFan,

Do you know the Yiddish expression, "oy Gevalt?"  Good night, sleep well.
No.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.

Here is my repost of the Faginem song spoof "Coming Out My Closet" on Myspace Videos by Estephanie. I don't know who Estephanie is or if she originally made this vid (my guess is she is just reposting it), but in any case this is a funny parody and completely appropriate. It exposes the real Feminem (Marshall Mathers) as the flaming, fudge-stuffing, salad-shooting piece of homosexual dreck that he is.

If you want to know how all this is relevant to JTF, look at the news right now. Our nation is on the verge of instituting faggot marriage, which Eminem of course strongly supports (and it already has in many places) and a group of so-called "Orthodox rabbis" is demanding that Judaism accept faggotry. These abominable developments do not arise in a cultural vacuum and for over a decade, Feminem has been on the vanguard of brainwashing America's stupid youth into thinking gayness is okay (among every other sick and twisted form of immorality that exists). I would not at all be surprised if some of these "rabbis" enjoy the "music" of Eminem, Adam Lambert, Boy George, and other degenerate sodomite musicians.

Dr. Brennan Fan

Thanks,   Dr. Brennan Fan.     

I certainly support your position.       By all means,   keep reinforcing your position,    as often that's what it takes for a position to sink in for many.      If people only hear it once or twice,    its not going to have as much impact.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
EB: once or twice??????????????
 :::D :::D

Come on man!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
I can't believe this guy calls it "cleaning out my closet".
A faggot should be embarrassed to say things like that.

Marshall Bruce Mathers III
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 07:56:01 AM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Sorry for bumping this...

Old Weird Al "interview"

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Marshall Mathers makes George Michael look like a manly man.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Marshall Mathers hates all human beings that don't have a penis and testicles.

There are a lot of misogynistic guys out there, and not all of them are homosexual.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Sorry for bumping this...

Old Weird Al "interview"

Great editing lol

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
There are a lot of misogynistic guys out there, and not all of them are homosexual.
I never said that they are. I am just talking about Eminem.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
I never said that they are. I am just talking about Eminem.

There's really no stigma associated with being gay in the entertainment world. I just wonder why he would hide it if he is. Even a lot of blacks are on the "down low" and don't tell people they're bi or homo so they might be able to relate to that. It's possible that Eminem is doing that but I still don't see any reason for him to hide it considering that I don't think it would hurt his career.