Author Topic: To all JTFers  (Read 12432 times)

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
To all JTFers
« on: August 01, 2010, 01:06:00 AM »
I never had any problems with anyone here, but you thought I was some kind of “troll”. I have nothing against any Jew (Ashkenazi, Sephardic, Mizrahi, Ethiopian, or Convert) but some of you do. I have no problem with any Christian (except those who hate Jews and killed the Jewish people for thousands of years, much more than the Muslims), I really don’t care if you believe me or not my real name is Yaniv Farhi, I’m 100% Jewish not Muslim, Christian, Hindu (Thank G-d). A few of you (VERY FEW) are normal and decent people, but the majority of you are haters, biased, and sheep. Following chaim ben pesach, you don’t have your own brains, you agree on everything he says like robots. Chaim ben pesach you my friend have no Emunah, you think of yourself so highly as if you have the power to do something, but in reality you and this "jtf" only talk a lot, nothing but posting up hate on all religions except Christianity, and posting up news. JDL with Rabbi Kahane ZTL was much better, they at least made an impact, and what does JTF do? Attack any new member who might have a different view. You guys have some so-called statements and videos by chaim, that you guys knew that 9/11 and other events would happen, well I’ll tell you some things for sure what will happen. 1. Most of the jtf members will leave (how many members you have now, about 30?) 2. JTF will cease to exist (if it goes the way it’s going now) 3. JTF will never do anything innovative. 4 JTF will never change anything here or in Israel.  And If you guys delete this post like my other posts it just proves that I ‘am right.

p.s change your quote “in your heart, you know were right, and in your guts you know they’re nuts” not only is it stupid but for who is this message? (as if you have thousands of people seeing this)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 01:18:56 AM by Mizrahi 4 LIFE »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: To all JTFers
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 01:10:20 AM »
Sheep is already plural, so how can we be sheep's? And why the apostrophe?

1. Most of the jtf members will leave (how many members you have now, about 30?)

Some of the members have been around for many years, but all forums do have a certain turnover rate.

2. JTF will cease to exist (if it goes the way it’s going now)

Why?

3. JTF will never do anything innovative.

What about all the great songs that Paulette has sung? That was something new! Also if Chaim can afford to hire Shlomo later, then many new features will be added to the site.

4 JTF will never change anything here or in Israel. 

Chaim sends money to settlers in Israel and helps them with what they need. I say that has to make some real difference.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2010, 01:21:21 AM »
If JTF worths nothing as you say why is the Shabak so afraid of Chaim that they don't let him in (I remember what Yonatan Yosef from the Shimon Ha'Tzadik Jewish neighorhood of Jerusalem is telling me, they're deadly afraid of getting him in because they know what it will cause them)?

Why did we get onto TV over 5 times and the names of our Movement and our Website weren't shown because they knew what it will cause?

Why did me and another moderator from the Hebrew forum were shown on A7?

Why was Chaim interviewed by A7?

Thanks to who are many of the Jewish liberators from Judea and Samaria are there, living under human conditions and do not end up like the Amona and Gush Katif Jews?

etc, etc.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2010, 01:24:51 AM »
To be completely honest I despise Christianity and see it as a threat to the Jews just like Islam is - this is a choice between the Crusaders and the Muslims, the Soviets or the Nazis - but this is my view. Everybody here knows me and knows my views and my respectful disagreement with Chaim.

The just fight for Israel is the sole reason I'm here and the Hayamin Ha'amiti/JTF movement, whose main focus is on Israel, does an excellent job regarding it.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2010, 01:36:36 AM »
Mizrahi 4 LIFE,   you are totally off-base about JTF and Chaim!!!     

Back on June 22,   I visited Hebron during an 8 day trip to Israel.    I had the honor to speak to Elisheva Federman for a few minutes.   Elisheva Federman expressed great appreciation for the generosity of Chaim and all the JTF supporters.    In essence,  she said that JTF is essential for the Jews in Judea and Samaria.      This reinforced my support for JTF.    I'm grateful that Chaim is willing to devote his life for the cause.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2010, 01:43:27 AM »
TROLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!  You sound like a stupid pedophile worshiper.  (And no I dont mean you are a fan of Michael Jackson)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2010, 01:45:45 AM »
What took him so long to leave?

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2010, 01:47:20 AM »
yaniv mizrachi did not u pay attention to how many view 3 jews from brooklyn attracted by posting up videos on youtube? how many videos chaim ben pesach has on hebrew which were translated by our members of jtf ? if its not action then what is?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2010, 01:52:27 AM »
To be completely honest I despise Christianity and see it as a threat to the Jews just like Islam is - this is a choice between the Crusaders and the Muslims, the Soviets or the Nazis - but this is my view. Everybody here knows me and knows my views and my respectful disagreement with Chaim.

The just fight for Israel is the sole reason I'm here and the Hayamin Ha'amiti/JTF movement, whose main focus is on Israel, does an excellent job regarding it.

Ron, would you PLEASE cut that out!!!!  You are doing HUGE damage to the American JTF movement by showing hatred towards a huge group of our supporters that Chaim has done an incredible job of bringing into our ranks.  

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2010, 01:59:56 AM »

Ron, would you PLEASE cut that out!!!!

You didn't even notice what I wrote about JTF and Jews - obviously Christians are more important for you than Jews are.

Trust me - the Christians don't need your love for them. They can defend themeselves on their own. If they have something to say about my views, they can go ahead. But don't cry out for them - it's not your job.

Now flame away. Your irrational hatred is obvious.

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2010, 02:03:28 AM »
i dont care what you guys think of me! i still believe that JTF could become a major org. that could maybe one day take over, but with the people on this forum i dont see it happening. few of you are really  intellegent people who have love for Israel and your fellow brothers (Jews) but some of you need to learn basic Halacha (law).

as for the christian members to those of you who are truly for Israel and care about the Jewish people, thank you

« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 02:09:35 AM by Mizrahi 4 LIFE »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2010, 02:04:44 AM »
i dont care what you guys think of me! i still believe that JTF could become a major org. that could maybe one day take over, but with the people on this forum i dont see it happening

What I listed above means nothing to you?

What did you do except for posting bullcrap on the net while sitting in your cave in the Exile?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2010, 02:05:49 AM »
i dont care what you guys think of me! i still believe that JTF could become a major org. that could maybe one day take over, but with the people on this forum i dont see it happening

Why do you think that? We have some very good members who are very dedicated.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2010, 02:06:06 AM »

Such as Rubystars?

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2010, 02:10:57 AM »

What did you do except for posting bullcrap on the net while sitting in your cave in the Exile?

my brother i'm not allowed to enter Israel.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2010, 02:11:17 AM »

Such as Rubystars?

Paulette, David ben Moshe, CJD, Bullcat, Briann, Master Wolf, Massuh, Hindu Zionist, Hanna, Dr. Brennan Fan, Kahane was right BT, and many, many others.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2010, 02:12:10 AM »

For defending Islam on the net?

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2010, 02:15:50 AM »

For defending Islam on the net?

when did i ver defend Islam? i sat in prison many times for muslims and otehr anti-semites.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2010, 02:17:11 AM »
Please don't let this posting cause division here. It seems like everyone is on edge today. It was a difficult evening for me... Everyone knows my views of missionaries and I have grown angrier at them for my own reasons which I will not bring up here...

But we should work together despite the words which have been said here. Lashon Hara is very deadly and we should not say it because it will come back and bite us.

I am very sorry that this Mizrahi4Life is so turned off to our forum. I have tried to make peace between everyone here but some feuds cannnot be resolved and we must go our own way.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2010, 02:18:30 AM »

Such as Rubystars?

Paulette, David ben Moshe, CJD, Bullcat, Briann, Master Wolf, Massuh, Hindu Zionist, Hanna, Dr. Brennan Fan, Kahane was right BT, and many, many others.

And thank you RS for acknowledging my contribution... It is very obvious..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2010, 02:20:21 AM »
I am in the chatroom now, can we all try to discuss things in a reasonable way? I will wait 20-30 minutes and then I will leave and go to bed...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2010, 02:20:23 AM »

I also didn't mention Dan ben Noah, Ulli, Mord, Confederate Kahanist, and many other people I like, or contribute a lot to JTF. I still probably left some of the brightest shining stars out of the list. Dont' take it personally, it's not an attack on you nor is it meant to diminish anyone's contribution.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2010, 02:21:08 AM »

when did i ver defend Islam?

In your first post.
i sat in prison many times for muslims and otehr anti-semites.

What? ???

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2010, 02:21:25 AM »

I also didn't mention Dan ben Noah, Ulli, Mord, Confederate Kahanist, and many other people I like, or contribute a lot to JTF. I still probably left some of the brightest shining stars out of the list. Dont' take it personally, it's not an attack on you nor is it meant to diminish anyone's contribution.

Thank you... I too am a bit emotional tonight..

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2010, 02:21:48 AM »

Such as Rubystars?

It's not all of her favorites after all she didn't mention me