Author Topic: Chaimfan is back  (Read 8224 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Chaimfan is back
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2007, 09:29:44 PM »
Is "A Fish" the old Chaimfan?
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2007, 10:07:41 PM »
So who is "A Fish" and why doesn't Chaimfan use his original account and his original username?  I don't get it.. ???

Allen-t fan

« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2007, 10:13:15 PM »
So who is "A Fish" and why doesn't Chaimfan use his original account and his original username?  I don't get it.. ???

Maybe it stands for Albert Fish.

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2007, 10:50:07 PM »

:D
And who are YOU? What is going on on here..? Now Allen-T's got a fan too, all of a sudden?? :o  Oh boy.. I'm losing it... ::)

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2007, 10:52:48 PM »
A Fish is not Chaimfan. It might be Scriabin.

But scriabin was a guest a minute ago!
(I don't know who is who already.. ;))

ftf

« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2007, 06:23:12 AM »
Scribian is a long standing member of this forum, who for some reason has deleted his account. If he is really gone it is a great loo to this community.

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2007, 11:06:25 AM »
Scribian is a long standing member of this forum, who for some reason has deleted his account. If he is really gone it is a great loo to this community.

Yeah, and this is another mystery to me. When, why and how did it happen that he became a guest all of a sudden? Was it really due to his name calling on the other thread? ???  Well, never mind. As long as he is not banned... ;)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 11:11:29 AM by Gam Bashan veGam Gilad »

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2007, 11:35:33 AM »
Scriabin was a good poster.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2007, 12:59:33 PM »
I agree. It is always good to have knowledged posters and posters asking others questions to learn.  Scribian will be back.  I'm sure he will.....

"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

ftf

« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2007, 01:28:45 PM »
A guest is someone who has either deleted their account or has been permanently banned.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2007, 01:29:56 PM »
Which implies that Fruit was not permanently banned :o

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2007, 01:38:33 PM »
Why would Scriabin either deliberately delete his account or be permanently banned?  And why has Chaimfan stopped using his original account after he had been reinstated?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 01:41:39 PM by Gam Bashan veGam Gilad »

ftf

« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2007, 01:44:14 PM »
Which implies that Fruit was not permanently banned :o
You can actually be permanently banned without having your account deleted as well.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2007, 11:13:15 PM »

WHAT??? Why did he do this?? What happened?
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Allen-t fan

« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2007, 11:40:54 PM »

Who?

Cares.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 01:25:18 PM by Allen-t fan »

Bannedfan

« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2007, 11:57:00 PM »
It's just a new look to go along with the new Chaimfan.  ;)

Allen-T

« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2007, 06:18:16 AM »

And who are YOU? What is going on on here..? Now Allen-T's got a fan too, all of a sudden?? :o  Oh boy.. I'm losing it... ::)

Oh course I have a fan! I pity da fool who don't like ma fanz!! :o I haven't used that phrase since my ex-boss was still my boss. He looked & acted like Mr.T so we just called him "I pity da fool". He got fired for fighting with a security guard. Wonderful day, that one was. 

Allen-T

« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2007, 06:21:05 AM »

Who cares.

That's not nice. Scriabin was one of the few people that actually contacted me a few times about music. I hope he returns also.

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2007, 10:02:38 AM »

Oh course I have a fan! I pity da fool who don't like ma fanz!! :o I haven't used that phrase since my ex-boss was still my boss. He looked & acted like Mr.T so we just called him "I pity da fool". He got fired for fighting with a security guard. Wonderful day, that one was. 

Heck! :o I just hope you didn't use that phrase (with the imitation and all) in front of him...! /-:
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 10:20:25 AM by Gam Bashan veGam Gilad »

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2007, 10:13:00 AM »

Who cares.

That's not nice. Scriabin was one of the few people that actually contacted me a few times about music. I hope he returns also.

Let's hope so, I really like the guy. I can't figure it out.. Does anybody know what happened to his account?

Allen-T

« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2007, 08:40:39 PM »

Heck! :o I just hope you didn't use that phrase (with the imitation and all) in front of him...! /-:

No, I did worse. He's a [censored] and thus not too sharp. So whenever he would make these bold proclamations which were often full of things against union poicies, I would publically point it out. It's important to know the union book!! The last straw with this ape was as follows. The punch clock has this system where if you try to punch in before your scheduled time, it tells you when you are due in next, and it makes a beep-beep-beep sound in rapid sucession. Then when you actualy punch in it beeps one time. So this affirmative action gorilla, I pity da fool, hears what his banana chomping brain thinks is me punching in twice and he come running over all loud and suspicious. One of my major faults is when I am approached like that I find it very hard to be diplomatic, regardless of the consequences. So I just explained to Kunta in the most deragatory intonation possible how "dum clock dun dare woiks". I then told his monkey butt to go upstairs and check "duh compootah" to see if I was lying. Oh, the pleasures of union protection. I mention affirmative action alot around my job too. Look, G-A-R-B-A-G-E has done everything possible to try and destroy me on this job. Now, I use them, they don't use me. I have a business which pays the bills, and I get the minimum amount of hours generally at my night job which keeps my health benefits active. And I push the limits AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. When I worked for this same company on Long Island where there were white supervisors, I was treated not just fairly, but very very well. You do right by me, I'll give you double in return. But here in Brooklyn working for [censored] and every form of degenrate hispanic it's not so. J-E-A-L-O-U-S worthless trash rules here. I wonder sometimes why I left lily-white Czech Republic. 

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2007, 10:00:35 PM »
lol   that was too funny and all too common a story ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2007, 10:53:14 PM »
It's just a new look to go along with the new Chaimfan.  ;)

I like your new look and it's good to see you back!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2007, 11:03:29 AM »

No, I did worse. He's a schvartza and thus not too sharp. So whenever he would make these bold proclamations which were often full of things against union poicies, I would publically point it out. It's important to know the union book!! The last straw with this ape was as follows. The punch clock has this system where if you try to punch in before your scheduled time, it tells you when you are due in next, and it makes a beep-beep-beep sound in rapid sucession. Then when you actualy punch in it beeps one time. So this affirmative action gorilla, I pity da fool, hears what his banana chomping brain thinks is me punching in twice and he come running over all loud and suspicious. One of my major faults is when I am approached like that I find it very hard to be diplomatic, regardless of the consequences. So I just explained to Kunta in the most deragatory intonation possible how "dum clock dun dare woiks". I then told his monkey butt to go upstairs and check "duh compootah" to see if I was lying. Oh, the pleasures of union protection. I mention affirmative action alot around my job too. Look, G-A-R-B-A-G-E has done everything possible to try and destroy me on this job. Now, I use them, they don't use me. I have a business which pays the bills, and I get the minimum amount of hours generally at my night job which keeps my health benefits active. And I push the limits AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. When I worked for this same company on Long Island where there were white supervisors, I was treated not just fairly, but very very well. You do right by me, I'll give you double in return. But here in Brooklyn working for schvartzas and every form of degenrate hispanic it's not so. J-E-A-L-O-U-S worthless trash rules here. I wonder sometimes why I left lily-white Czech Republic. 

L-O-L !  You killed me with that!!! :D :D :D