Author Topic: Chaimfan is back  (Read 8223 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Chaimfan is back
« on: May 21, 2007, 12:03:44 AM »
I have thought about this. I don't think it's necessary to continue the ban. I think the point is made. There's no reason to be egotistical and push this out.

I listened to what many of you said and I didn't agree with all of it. You are allowed to disagree with me and not fear retribution. Please, in the future, realize that I am flexible and talking to me in a logical manner is highly appreciated and preferred. I am here to talk to, and I do care about your opinions.

He is now allowed to come back and I think things will be cleared up. Let's get this group back onto the goal. Chaimfan has been a long time poster and I don't want anyone to give him a hard time. It's over and he is welcome to post. Let's drop it and make him feel comfortable again.

Chaimfan, I want you to know that I am not going to hold a grudge against you. I hope that you decide the same. A lot of people here like your posts and I hope you can continue to contribute to the forum.

Welcome back. A lot of people missed you.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Re: Chaimfan is back
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 12:08:57 AM »
I disagree about the sticky, there were arguments, they are done, lets let them fade away
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 12:10:30 AM »
Welcome back.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2007, 12:22:24 AM »
Chaimfan has been a long time poster and I don't want anyone to give him a hard time.

I think that we should take Chaimfan, smear him with vaseline, and ... oh, never mind. ;D

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2007, 02:03:38 AM »
Yeah, it's not a good idea to make people feel like they are walking on eggshells when they post. Smart move allowing him back and lets be more careful who we ban in the future.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2007, 03:04:07 AM »
Welcome back Chaimfan! I am really happy that this mess got cleared up.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2007, 03:51:50 AM »
Great move, Jeffguy!

Welcome back, Chaimfan! We missed you!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2007, 09:54:23 AM »
Welcome back Chaimfan!

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2007, 06:01:48 PM »
Has Chaimfan posted since he was banned? 

This forum shouldn't be so quick to trigger the ban button.  If it continues to do this, then most people will get annoyed and leave. 

Focus on terrorist supporters, who post from time to time, not someone like Chaimfan. 

ftf

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2007, 06:06:35 PM »
Everyone is so happy to welcome Chaimfan back, but I personally think that it is important that he realises that what he did was wrong, rape is wrong in any circumstance, and therefore calling for rape is also wrong.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2007, 06:27:11 PM »
Everyone is so happy to welcome Chaimfan back, but I personally think that it is important that he realises that what he did was wrong, rape is wrong in any circumstance, and therefore calling for rape is also wrong.

What did he say about rape?  If you don't want post about it since it's probably in a past thread, you could send me a message.

ftf

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2007, 06:33:52 PM »
The orriginal thread is not accessible anymore, but these are accurate quotes of him.

I don't think supporting large hordes of Arabs (considering their "families" consist of nine or ten creatures per woman) at the largesse of the state in country-club prisons (because that's how Israeli prisons for Arab terrorists are) is much of a deterrent.

--Hang the men in the streets
--Rape the women and then shoot them
--Shoot the kids, because from about the age of 1 up they want to murder Jews too

and

Kahaneloyalist, of course I would not want noble Jewish soldiers to defile themselves with Arab harlots. But Scripture is on my side at least for virgins: Num 31:18

The idea that America or the Allies were just as bad as the Nazis for the big bombing raids is a blood libel along the lines of the Protocols. We did NOT mean to kill German or Japanese Nazi "civilians", and there was no such thing as one anyway. You think G-d shed tears for the fact that (FAR TOO FEW, I might add) devil-worshipping, Jew- and Serb-slaughtering and Korean/Chinese-raping NAZIS received a just dessert?

Why the hell shouldn't an Aryan Nazi or Japanese Nazi Tojo woman, who enthusiastially cheered her husband and son on as they raped countless millions of helpless "untermensch" Russian, Polish, Vietnamese, and Chinese "comfort women" meet the same fate?

Please note, that I think that the three day ban he has had is ample punishment, and I want Chaimfan back as a member of our community, I just hope that he will come to realise that rape is wrong whatever the circumstances.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 06:51:44 PM by ftf »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2007, 12:17:54 PM »
I guess Chaimfan is too insulted to come back. This should serve as a lesson that threatening Muslims does not warrant a ban.

ftf

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2007, 12:36:39 PM »
In my oppinon suggesting rape warrants a temporary ban, whoever it is you are saying should be raped, it's completely unacceptable.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2007, 01:28:08 PM »
Why? Muslims aren't people. These beasts are responsible for so many jewish deaths. The least thing we can do is talk about them like this. Do you think Chaim would be offended by this language? I don't think so.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2007, 02:28:02 PM »
Chaim said rape is wrong. Listen to Ask JTF.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2007, 02:31:54 PM »
Down, rape is against Jewish law, even against our enemies. I dont have a problem killing our enemies but raping women even evil women is harmful to the soul of the one who perfoms the rape.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Bannedfan

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2007, 05:00:39 PM »
Thanks for your support, but for a while I'm going to be limiting my time on the board, as I need to work on controlling my temper and mouth better. Thanks again, everyone.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2007, 05:56:13 PM »
I'm so glad you're back!  This place is not the same without you.

ftf

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2007, 06:02:20 PM »
Why did you start a new account? Your old one still exists.

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2007, 07:07:47 PM »
Down, rape is against Jewish law, even against our enemies. I dont have a problem killing our enemies but raping women even evil women is harmful to the soul of the one who perfoms the rape.

Deuteronomy 21:10-13:

When thou goest forth to war against thine enemies, and the LORD thy God hath delivered them into thine hands, and thou hast taken them captive, and seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire unto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy wife; then thou shalt bring her home to thine house, and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails; and she shall put the raiment of her captivity from off her, and shall remain in thine house, and bewail her father and her mother a full month: and after that thou shalt go in unto her, and be her husband, and she shall be thy wife.

"She shall be your wife" - whether she likes it or not! ;D

I guess it's not rape if she's your wife.

Or is this, too, something in the Bible which us poor old dumb non-Hebrew-speaking Gentiles can't possibly understand?

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2007, 07:22:31 PM »
Thanks for your support, but for a while I'm going to be limiting my time on the board, as I need to work on controlling my temper and mouth better. Thanks again, everyone.

It is good to have you back, Chaimfan. Why did you change your name?

I hope you decide to spend more time on the board because a lot of people have really been missing and asking about you.

jeffguy
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

A Fish

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2007, 07:24:05 PM »
Great to have Chaimfan back.

Muslim women deserve to be raped.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2007, 07:35:11 PM »

Come on... stop that. I know who you are.

A Fish

« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2007, 07:36:29 PM »

Come on... stop that. I know who you are.

Mr. perfect.