Author Topic: Another Version of "IMAGINE" by David Ben Moshe- Please everyone download  (Read 1184 times)

Offline americankahanist

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Full JTFer
Swedish flags burning by the Muslims, Danish Flags burning by the Muslims. American flag burning by the Muslims, we are allowed to imagine a world without Islam.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Swedish flags burning by the Muslims, Danish Flags burning by the Muslims. American flag burning by the Muslims, we are allowed to imagine a world without Islam.

Awesome great job David ben Moshe.

G-d willing I'll download this, but I encourage others to do the same, it's clear that youtube is being very aggressive with this particular video so we need as much backup as possible.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Great Job, I downloaded this video and will make another new video from it. What an amazing voice.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

• Gold Star JTF Member
Great Job, I downloaded this video and will make another new video from it. What an amazing voice.

I'm getting an error message from Tubedownload saying " failed cannot download this video"   

Is it because it's brand new?   I'll have to try again later.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
 :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :usa+israel: :usa+israel: :usa+israel: :usa+israel: :usa+israel: :usa+israel: :usa+israel: :usa+israel: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :soldier: :soldier: :soldier: :soldier: :soldier: :soldier: :soldier: :soldier: :soldier: :soldier: :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel

I'm getting an error message from Tubedownload saying " failed cannot download this video"   

I'll upload this on a new channel and if it doesn't download i'll put it on rapidshare.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

• Gold Star JTF Member

I'll upload this on a new channel and if it doesn't download i'll put it on rapidshare.

Ok great.  Thanks.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel

Let me know if you have problems downloading and i'll put it up on downloading sites.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

• Gold Star JTF Member
Hmm, still can't download it for some reason.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Ok wait I'll put it up on rapidshare.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
very good for re uploading I liked it

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Thanks so much Irish Zionist!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Thanks Brian. Downloaded
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
You guys are brilliant, Jewish Heroes. May Hashem bless you with health, happiness, and everything good till 120!

Oh and no more Muslims.