2 (11.1%)
one of the X-Men
3 (16.7%)
One of the Fantastic Four
1 (5.6%)
Other
4 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Who's your favorite Superhero?  (Read 1781 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Who's your favorite Superhero?
« on: August 03, 2010, 11:54:27 AM »
Chaim Ben Pesach is not one of the options because he is non-fictional. My favorite is Superman but all of them are really tzadikkim in my eyes since they help others for only the good of others. I remember watching the Adventures of Lois and Clark when I was younger (starring Dean Cain and Terri Hatcher) and I was so impressed with Clark's will to do so much good even it cost him his livelihood or his life. I feel that that is why we were here; to emulate Hashem and to do chessed.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Who's your favorite Superhero?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 12:01:00 PM »
My superhero is Maier Amschel Rothschild. He started very small but then through honesty, intelligence and hard work he became very successfull, althrough of very difficult environment and difficulties of the period of time he lived in.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2010, 12:11:34 PM »
With all due respect doesn't the superhero border on idol worship?  You are putting a person in an above human condition and expecting them to solve your problems.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2010, 12:25:50 PM »
With all due respect doesn't the superhero border on idol worship?  You are putting a person in an above human condition and expecting them to solve your problems.

No, it's fake. If real, then we'd have issues.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2010, 12:45:08 PM »
I always liked Wonder Woman, especially the old television series, where she fought the Nazis. 

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2010, 01:15:17 PM »

get the answer, start watching from 7:31

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2010, 01:24:32 PM »
Wolverine is my favorite.

And wow, I didn't realize Stan Lee the founder of Marvel Comics was Jewish, more reason I like X-Men :)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2010, 01:50:31 PM »
Wolverine and Colossus.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2010, 01:51:20 PM »

Mickey Mouse
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2010, 01:51:40 PM »
Superman.

This thread reminds me of a comparison that came to mind recently.     Back on the 1950's Superman TV Show,   I remember an episode in which Clark Kent took his glasses off near Lois Lane and some others from the 'Daily Planet' who knew him well.    Yet,  none of them realized he was Superman.     Talk about being blind!    

In real life,   the same with those who aren't convinced Barack Hussein Obama is a Muslim despite overwhelming evidence!     What more do people need to see to be convinced!
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2010, 01:52:02 PM »
AngryChineseKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2010, 01:57:46 PM »

Mickey Mouse

I thought you would say Pokemon or Hentai. :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Yup, I'm racist!

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2010, 02:00:15 PM »

Mickey Mouse

Yup, I'm racist!

Pokemon ladies are hot

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2010, 02:01:48 PM »
Superman.

This thread reminds me of a comparison that came to mind recently.     Back on the 1950's Superman TV Show,   I remember an episode in which Clark Kent took his glasses off near Lois Lane and some others from the 'Daily Planet' who knew him well.    Yet,  none of them realized he was Superman.     Talk about being blind!    

In real life,   the same with those who aren't convinced Barack Hussein Obama is a Muslim despite overwhelming evidence!     What more do people need to see to be convinced!

You were alive back then? I thought you were 22 (the 22 in your name). Please don't tell me you were born in 1922  :laugh:

Yeah, that happened in one of the movies with Christopher Reeve as well, and Lois just put his glasses back on. Or maybe it was the other way around and she took the glasses off Superman.

I don't think it's so much that they don't believe he's a Muslim, I think they just have no idea how dangerous, evil, and violent Shitslam really is.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2010, 02:11:29 PM »
Superman.

You were alive back then? I thought you were 22 (the 22 in your name). Please don't tell me you were born in 1922  :laugh:

Yeah, that happened in one of the movies with Christopher Reeve as well, and Lois just put his glasses back on. Or maybe it was the other way around and she took the glasses off Superman.

I don't think it's so much that they don't believe he's a Muslim, I think they just have no idea how dangerous, evil, and violent Shitslam really is.

I wasn't alive back then  (   I have watched the 1950's Superman reruns many times  )  but I'm over two times older than 22.      The # 22 has nothing to do with my age.     If it did,    I would have become a JTF Forum member more than 20 years before there was a JTF Forum.      Or even before Al Gore invited the Internet.    ;D

A major part of the problem is that far too many people have no clue or are in denial about how dangerous Islam is.      And what Taqiyya is about.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2010, 02:13:28 PM »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2010, 02:15:09 PM »
This is also funny about Walt Disney Yemach Shemo

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2010, 02:24:18 PM »

Mickey Mouse

Yup, I'm racist!

I don't think Hentai is the proper term you meant...that is geared towards the adult entertainment crowd....

You mean Anime?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2010, 02:27:51 PM »

Mickey Mouse

Yup, I'm racist!

I don't think Hentai is the proper term you meant...that is geared towards the adult entertainment crowd....

You mean Anime?
OH CRAP! SORRY!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 03:03:49 PM by It's Just Mo »

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2010, 02:49:18 PM »
Superman.

I wasn't alive back then  (   I have watched the 1950's Superman reruns many times  )  but I'm over two times older than 22.      The # 22 has nothing to do with my age.     If it did,    I would have become a JTF Forum member more than 20 years before there was a JTF Forum.      Or even before Al Gore invited the Internet.    ;D

A major part of the problem is that far too many people have no clue or are in denial about how dangerous Islam is.      And what Taqiyya is about.   

Decadence decreases the ability to face reality.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2010, 03:12:12 PM »
I always admired the Incredible Hunk and his ability to channel his anger.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2010, 03:14:01 PM »
Gandalf.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2010, 03:14:43 PM »

The Silver Surfer
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2010, 04:15:38 PM »
Agreed,    Spiraling Leopard.       

It's only going to get worse if there isn't substantial change for the better.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2010, 06:07:00 PM »
Courageous Cat and Minute Mouse
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years