Author Topic: Ahmedinajad survives assassination attempt  (Read 428 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Ahmedinajad survives assassination attempt
« on: August 04, 2010, 06:44:39 AM »

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Ahmedinajad survives assassination attempt
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2010, 06:49:25 AM »
It would be so nice if the Mossad could do it.  But I don't think they could pull it off.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 06:49:59 AM »
It would be so nice if the Mossad could do it.  But I don't think they could pull it off.

But you never know!!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2010, 08:19:18 AM »
It is most plausible a scenario that this miscreant and his mullahs staged the attack on themselves, in order to claim on the "world stage" that they are being targeted by "the Zionists".

It has long been established that bombing their own people, and causing death and injury to women and children bystanders, means nothing to these scum.

Furthermore, the publicity and propaganda opportunity they stand to gain by instigating such an incident proves invaluable to them.

Evening news coverage all over the world will devote at least ten minutes to the "story", sympathetically portraying the little greasy bastard as being victimized by those wanting to 'silence' him [the unspoken implication being that Mossad is the villain].

Hundreds of thousands of muzzies will be shown rioting in the streets in Teheran, Paris, London, Istanbul, holding signs calling for the death of Jews and burning effigies of America and Israel.

And in Iran, the precisely staged event - the "failed assassination attempt", will be used as the pretext to round up, torture, and execute all known dissidents who criticize the rule of the mullahs.

Checkmate!

Everyone in JTF needs to learn how to "read through news headlines" to analyze for themselves what is really taking place in the world.

I proffer above a plausible scenario which I am unable to prove.

But that being a given, is there anyone here who after reading it and considering the possible truth of my scenario, still continues to accept the original news headline at "face value"?

Remember:  The CONTROLLED MEDIA is STATING AS FACT  that what took place WAS AN ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT, and that THE INTENDED VICTIM SURVIVED.

Of course, we already know that the media would never engage in collusion with Islam in order to further an agenda, don't we?

:o

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2010, 08:32:58 AM »
It is most plausible a scenario that this miscreant and his mullahs staged the attack on themselves, in order to claim on the "world stage" that they are being targeted by "the Zionists".
I was about to write that. Islamists have been known to carry out such tactics. Pakistan did it several times. There was an assassination attempt on Pak PM Musharaf which they claimed was done by India's RAW. But later investigations revealed something else.