Author Topic: Judenrat Rabbi Urges Completion of NYC Megamosque  (Read 2362 times)

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Judenrat Rabbi Urges Completion of NYC Megamosque
« on: August 05, 2010, 11:22:38 AM »
http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2010/08/05/my-take-the-jewish-case-for-the-ground-zero-mosque/?hpt=C2

If you haven't vomited enough already today... Good grief, some Jews just can't seem to want to sprint to the gas chambers fast enough.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Judenrat Rabbi Urges Completion of NYC Megamosque
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 11:55:56 AM »
Did the scholar Hillel really said this?

"Don't do to your neighbor what you would hate if your neighbor did it to you."

I thought it is this:

"Don't do to your next (I don't find the right word in English) what you would hate if your next did it to you."
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2010, 11:57:51 AM »
Typical comments from the far Left pandering to the Jihadists.  This rabbi must be Reform.  

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2010, 12:00:04 PM »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2010, 01:01:13 PM »
http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2010/08/05/my-take-the-jewish-case-for-the-ground-zero-mosque/?hpt=C2

If you haven't vomited enough already today... Good grief, some Jews just can't seem to want to sprint to the gas chambers fast enough.

"Good grief, some Jews just can't seem to want to sprint to the gas chambers fast enough."

Best line I've ever heard!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2010, 01:35:37 PM »

I thought it is this:

"Don't do to your next (I don't find the right word in English) what you would hate if your next did it to you."
Yes,

Hillel said basically "Do not do to your fellow what you would not want your fellow to do to you..."

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2010, 01:43:41 PM »
This rabbi firmly believes Islam is just as acceptable a religion as Judaism in that he equates hypothetical muslims objecting to a synagogue being built.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2010, 01:48:30 PM »

I thought it is this:

Yes,

Hillel said basically "Do not do to your fellow what you would not want your fellow to do to you..."

So Waskows misquoted Hillel. I at least would not call radical Muslims "fellows" but if they live in the house next to me neighbors (in a technical sense).
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 01:56:33 PM by Ulli »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2010, 01:55:20 PM »
The Coon:  "This rabbi firmly believes Islam is just as acceptable a religion as Judaism in that he equates hypothetical muslims objecting to a synagogue being built. "

He should join Islam where he'll find "equality" and "acceptance".

I couldn't even finish reading this article, because this complete fraud doesn't make an iota of sense in anything he says.

I wonder how much peyote he ate back in the day before he figured out that he could make a lot more money by wearing a rainbow yamulke and posing as a New Age Jew Guru?

CNN and all the other Nazi/Globalists must keep at all times a long list of "Official Jews" ready to be interviewed at a moment's notice, who can always be relied on to take the pro-Jihad perspective regardless of the issue.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2010, 01:59:21 PM »
The Coon:  "This rabbi firmly believes Islam is just as acceptable a religion as Judaism in that he equates hypothetical muslims objecting to a synagogue being built. "

He should join Islam where he'll find "equality" and "acceptance".

I couldn't even finish reading this article, because this complete fraud doesn't make an iota of sense in anything he says.

I wonder how much peyote he ate back in the day before he figured out that he could make a lot more money by wearing a rainbow yamulke and posing as a New Age Jew Guru?

CNN and all the other Nazi/Globalists must keep at all times a long list of "Official Jews" ready to be interviewed at a moment's notice, who can always be relied on to take the pro-Jihad perspective regardless of the issue.

No doubt about that!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2010, 02:00:24 PM »
Concerning Arthur Waskows six paragraphs: http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,48580.0/topicseen.html
THE FUNNY PART IS THAT THE CARTOON LOOKS LIKE THE IRANIAN QURANANIMALS FRIENDS THE NUETERI CARTA THAT VISITED THE LITTLE IRANIAN
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2010, 02:06:11 PM »

I thought it is this:

Yes,

So Waskows misquoted Hillel. I at least would not call radical Muslims "fellows" but if they live in the house next to me neighbors (in a technical sense).

http://www.mechon-mamre.org/jewfaq/sages.htm

Rabbi Shammai was an engineer, known for the strictness of his views.  He was reputed to be dour, quick-tempered, and impatient.  For example, the Talmud tells that a Gentile came to Shammai saying that he would convert to Judaism if Shammai could teach him the whole Torah  in the time that he could stand on one foot.  Shammai drove him away with a builder's measuring stick!  Hillel, on the other hand, converted the Gentile by telling him, "That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor.  That is the whole Torah; the rest is commentary.  Go and study it!"

http://www.vbm-torah.org/archive/aggada/14aggada.htm
On another occasion it happened that a certain gentile came before Shammai and said to him: "Make me a proselyte, on condition that you teach me the whole Torah while I stand on one foot."

Thereupon Shammai repulsed him with the builder's cubit that was in his hand. When he went before Hillel, Hillel said to him, "What is hateful to you, do not to your neighbor. That is the whole Torah, while the rest is the commentary; go and learn it."

On another occasion it happened that a certain gentile was passing behind a Beit Hamidrash, when he heard the voice of a teacher reciting: "And these are the garments which they shall make; a breastplate, and an ephod."
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2010, 02:07:20 PM »
GOOGLE THIS MONKEY 'RABBI'S NAME THERE IS SO MUCH ON THIS ORANGUTAN THIS FOR EXAMPLE ON PURIM :o

http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/Judaism/2005/03/Reflections-On-Purim-And-Peacemaking.aspx
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2010, 02:08:23 PM »
GOOGLE THIS MONKEY 'RABBI'S NAME THERE IS SO MUCH ON THIS ORANGUTAN THIS FOR EXAMPLE ON PURIM :o

http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/Judaism/2005/03/Reflections-On-Purim-And-Peacemaking.aspx

What a sick self-hater this Rabbit is..

The Amalekites wanted to utterly remove Judaism from the world and actually had plans to exterminate the Jewish race... But this Rabbit compares that to our struggle with the so-called Palestinians... This guy is a nut-job, and this is not Lashon Hara... The man is an enemy of the Jewish people and he places stumbling blocks before the blind because they think he is a Jewish Rabbi... Really.... Who does he think he is fooling?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2010, 02:09:47 PM »

I thought it is this:

Yes,

Rabbi Shammai was an engineer, known for the strictness of his views.  He was reputed to be dour, quick-tempered, and impatient.  For example, the Talmud tells that a Gentile came to Shammai saying that he would convert to Judaism if Shammai could teach him the whole Torah  in the time that he could stand on one foot.  Shammai drove him away with a builder's measuring stick!  Hillel, on the other hand, converted the Gentile by telling him, "That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor.  That is the whole Torah; the rest is commentary.  Go and study it!"

On another occasion it happened that a certain gentile came before Shammai and said to him: "Make me a proselyte, on condition that you teach me the whole Torah while I stand on one foot."

Thereupon Shammai repulsed him with the builder's cubit that was in his hand. When he went before Hillel, Hillel said to him, "What is hateful to you, do not to your neighbor. That is the whole Torah, while the rest is the commentary; go and learn it."

On another occasion it happened that a certain gentile was passing behind a Beit Hamidrash, when he heard the voice of a teacher reciting: "And these are the garments which they shall make; a breastplate, and an ephod."

MUMMAN HE DIDN'T CONVERT HIM HEACCEPTED HIM FOR CONVERSION

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2010, 02:10:14 PM »
Before today,   I wasn't even familiar with ' Rabbi'  Arthur Waskow.     The article that " The Coon"   mentioned is the second time today I came across info about this 'Rabbi' Waskow.       Interestingly,   this so called Rabbi,  a  'Rabbi'  Eric Yoffie,   and J-Street all have different LEFTIST viewpoints.    It's hard to even comprehend how the left thinks.        The following is late 2008 and 2009,   as it relates to Gaza:

http://blogs.rj.org/reform/comments.html

http://blogs.rj.org/reform/2009/01/on-gaza-sense-and-centrism.html#c147831

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2010, 02:11:00 PM »
Yes, indeed just learning that idea is not a conversion. But the story goes that the gentile did learn and was converted...

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2010, 02:13:00 PM »

I thought it is this:

Yes,

Interesting, so I was wrong. But I feel uncomfortable with this statement, althrough I am teached the same. But I honestly have problems to treat people all the same. Perhaps it is because I have made bad expieriences with dishonesty of many in personal encounters in the last time (business in real life)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 02:18:52 PM by Ulli »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2010, 02:13:14 PM »
Yes, indeed just learning that idea is not a conversion. But the story goes that the gentile did learn and was converted...

YES I WAS LISTENING TO A T.V. PROGRAM LAST NIGHT WITH TUVIA SINGER AND A rabbi explained it funny coincidence

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2010, 02:14:41 PM »

YES I WAS LISTENING TO A T.V. PROGRAM LAST NIGHT WITH TUVIA SINGER AND A rabbi explained it funny coincidence

I will miss Rabbi Singers show on INR... He was one of my favorite personalities at Israel National Radio... He has left in order to pursue his work at his anti-missionary site...

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2010, 02:17:19 PM »

I will miss Rabbi Singers show on INR... He was one of my favorite personalities at Israel National Radio... He has left in order to pursue his work at his anti-missionary site...

I still see him on arutz sheva once in awhile

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2010, 02:23:51 PM »
The 2000 Madasa site put ' Rabbi Arthur Waskow on the Self-Hating and/or  Israel-Threatening list.   But they went into even more detail about 'Rabbi'  Eric Yoffie,   who I mentioned a few posts above.   Check out ' Rabbi" Yoffie's nickname:

http://www.masada2000.org/list-TUVWXYZ.html

Waskow, Arthur "RABBI"   Dresses like an a-hole because he IS an a-hole!  Hey, Arthur, join the freakin' circus already!  Waskow is a leader of the Jewish Renewal Movement, a deviation from Judaism more extreme than even the apostate Reform and Reconstructionist movements.

The "Cowardly Lion" of Judah 
Yoffie, "RABBI" Eric  This head of Union of Reform Judaism (America’s largest Jewish denomination), in a speech before hundreds of American Muslims at the 44th annual conference of Chicago’s Islamic Society of North America  (ISNA) singled out two evangelical Christians, Franklin Graham and Pat Robertson as anti-Muslim. He essentially identified these two as the Christian moral equivalents of Muslims who hate Jews and Christians. That claim of moral equivalence was itself immoral!  Yoffie also won applause by criticizing what he described as the Bush administration’s lack of involvement in seeking a just solution to the Israeli-Palestinian issue.
    What makes Yoffie;s appearance all the more obscene  is that the Islamic Society of North America was established in 1963 by the by the Saudi-funded Muslim Students' Association of the U.S. and Canada and focuses heavily on providing Wahhabi theological indoctrination materials to a large percentage of the 2,500+ mosques in North America! 
   Yoffie is against extremism... JEWISH extremism.  "Why can't American Jews call extremism by its name? Over the last year, I have looked on in dismay as Israeli settlers who openly oppose our most cherished values as Americans and as Jews have been treated by Jewish organizational leadership and the Jewish press with attitudes ranging from polite silence to sympathetic understanding. Even worse has been the failure of much of our community to offer its clear support to an Israeli government that has confronted these fanatics with a firm hand..."  But not a word about Arab/Muslim fanatics!
    So what's Yoffie's problem... besides being a Self-Hating Israel-Threatening Jew?  "When it comes to Israel and the Middle East, I am a dove and a peace activist."  And so, by his own account, he's also a cowardly boot-licking, spineless, Muslim-butt-sucking Cowardly Lion!
   UPDATE:  As the expression goes, "It's hard to keep a good man down."  Same goes for the useful idiot.  And so on December 15, 2007, Yoffie announced an inter-religious partnership with ISNA.  ISNA focuses heavily on providing Wahhabi theological indoctrination materials to a large percentage of the 2,500+ mosques in North America. Many of these mosques were recently built with Saudi money and are required, by their Saudi benefactors, to strictly follow the dictates of Wahhabi imams. Yet, useful idiot Jew, Yoffie, sees a benefit to ally himself and other stupid Jews with ISNA.  As he put it, "As a once-persecuted minority in countries where anti-Semitism is still a force, we understand the plight of Muslims in North America." Is this moron Kike serious? I don't recall seeing Muslims beaten with iron bars. I don't recall seeing Muslim-owned businesses spray-painted with "Death to the Muslims!"  I don't recall them having to wear green I.D. tags identifying them as Muslims. I don't recall seeing Muslims packed into cattle cars and shipped off to work camps or crematoria. What I do recall seeing are hundreds upon hundreds of Muslim activist groups like ISNA,  C.A.I.R. (the Council on American-Islamic Relations), the M.S.A., (Muslim Student Association),  M.P.A.C.  (Muslim Public Affairs Council) which are set up specifically to hoodwink and blind everyone to what would normally be seen for what it is... a clear and present danger.  One just wonders just how much the suck-up artists and Judenrat, Yofie, is being paid for his services to sell out Jews, Israel and America.

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2010, 02:41:38 PM »

muman613,    are you familiar with Yisrael Medad,   who has been a guest host for Eve Harow on A7 Radio's Judean Eve program?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2010, 02:46:03 PM »

muman613,    are you familiar with Yisrael Medad,   who has been a guest host for Eve Harow on A7 Radio's Judean Eve program?

I believe so, I think he also writes some opinion pieces for INN...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Blogs/Blog.aspx/5

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2010, 02:58:04 PM »

What a sick self-hater this Rabbit is..

The Amalekites wanted to utterly remove Judaism from the world and actually had plans to exterminate the Jewish race... But this Rabbit compares that to our struggle with the so-called Palestinians... This guy is a nut-job, and this is not Lashon Hara... The man is an enemy of the Jewish people and he places stumbling blocks before the blind because they think he is a Jewish Rabbi... Really.... Who does he think he is fooling?

Excellent comments,   muman613.      'Rabbi' Arthur Waskow is attempting to re-invent the wheel so the speak.       For me,   one of the most special parts of my entire trip to Israel in June was visiting the grave of hero Rabbi Baruch Goldstein in Kiryat Arba.     The Israeli Government has appeased the Muslims to such an extent that they isolated Baruch Goldstein's grave.    No one else is buried in what is a one person cemetery.