Author Topic: New Muslim plan: All-Women Ship Heads for Gaza and Waits for Clash with IDF  (Read 679 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I wonder what Saudi Arabia thinks of that

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Israel made the mistake of not blowing those Turkish pigs out of the water. Let's not make the same mistake again. DEATH TO ALL OF THESE ANIMALS!!!! Above all: FORGET WORLD OPINION!!!!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I think the Saudis have nothing against it. Muslim Sunni "scholars" made recently a ruling, that the Islamic woman is not required to even ask her husband before joining Jihad.

And yes nopeaceforland, if you deal with Muslims properly, you need to take drastic measures. Otherwise this kind of "people" will never get it.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
sending 8 tomahawks would have been much simpler and much more effective, best of all, it would have scared the next line of ships off.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
IDF women wearing frumka and with torpedo in their hands shall be kept on alert.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.