Author Topic: Ku Klux Klan Endorses Obama  (Read 3057 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Ku Klux Klan Endorses Obama
« on: August 10, 2010, 09:47:46 PM »
http://www.dailysquib.co.uk/?a=1227&c=117

Yep, all of your rant, and YOU voted the FILTH IN.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Ku Klux Klan Endorses Obama
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 09:50:02 PM »
Supremacists hope for boost from Obama win   :laugh: :::D :laugh:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26087413/
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 09:52:20 PM »
Strange but true: White supremacists rejoice at election of Barack Obama

http://www.thecommentfactory.com/strange-but-true-white-supremacists-rejoice-at-election-of-barack-obama-510/
TRAITORS!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2010, 09:53:51 PM »
http://www.dailysquib.co.uk/?a=1227&c=117

Yep, all of your rant, and YOU voted the FILTH IN.

AsheDina,

That site is a parody/spoof site... I investigated it and it has been debunked...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2010, 09:54:00 PM »
THIS TOO: White Supremacists Crash Anti-Obama Tea Party

See how these RADICAL MANIACS ARE?? WHITE TRASH!
http://smirkingchimp.com/thread/25787
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2010, 09:56:11 PM »
Sorry, Muman, when David Ben Moshe and I first met in 2008, he had a KKK member on his email, she FLAT OUT ADMITTED that the KKK and White Supremists voted in the Moslem, there are MILLIONS of websites where these DREK stand up for this monster from Kenya.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2010, 09:57:19 PM »
Sorry, Muman, when David Ben Moshe and I first met in 2008, he had a KKK member on his email, she FLAT OUT ADMITTED that the KKK and White Supremists voted in the Moslem, there are MILLIONS of websites where these DREK stand up for this monster from Kenya.

I know, I posted some in the other thread.... But the squib site has been debunked... It is a parody/spoof site...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2010, 10:02:54 PM »

I know, I posted some in the other thread.... But the squib site has been debunked... It is a parody/spoof site...

Well, my conscience is clear, I would not EVER even think of voting in a person with the name HUSSEIN, EVER! Many KKK people voted in the creep, this person, reminds me of the type person that goes with a Jewish girl, she dumps him, b/c he beats her up, THEN HE BLAMES HER.  Thats the issue here- blame the Jews, all the Jews, right, left, moderate, religious, etc.   DAMN COWARDS.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2010, 10:04:51 PM »
Muman, I am off to bed, too bad this wasnt real life, we would have simply shot this fraud in the face. 
Shalom.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2010, 10:32:22 PM »
Muman, I am off to bed, too bad this wasnt real life, we would have simply shot this fraud in the face. 
Shalom.

Yes, these scum are why I keep a gun....

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2010, 08:24:45 AM »
U guys keep guns.

Gun are bad, mmkay?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2010, 08:43:24 AM »
It's not surprising. The KKK are a bunch of Nazis anyway.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2010, 11:10:31 AM »
U guys keep guns.

Gun are bad, mmkay?

Mo, a Jew MUST have a gun, it is a MUST.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2010, 11:19:54 AM »
U guys keep guns.

Gun are bad, mmkay?

For the most part I don't think we {should} need them. It is a constant fear that a gun in the home may be used in domestic disputes {something I know quite a bit about}. When mental stability is questionable in a home the reality is that the gun which was bought for protection will be used to threaten a spouse or even used against them.

But we must weigh the threats against us. It is a complex decision and one which I do not take lightly. In a place where violence threatens the Jewish people I say that guns are a life-saving tool... But I do fear that some will use this tool to threaten or harm each other.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2010, 02:57:15 PM »
Ashe Dina, this is not the only source. The motto of Nazis is: It must be really bad, until we will be voted in power. So they do everything to make the life for normal people, like us, hell. They enjoy from the suffering of the hard working people, if these are Jews so better.

Haider a known homosexual Nazi got milliones of $ from Saddam.

The same is known from the German NPD. But they got the money from Iran.

Muslims and Nazis know they have found soulmates.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2010, 03:25:53 PM »
U guys keep guns.

Gun are bad, mmkay?

I don't think so. I believe Hashem protects his children and if we get killed because we are Jewish, then it's a tremendous zechus.

I'm not saying security isn't important or anything, but an average Jew doesn't need a gun compared to someone like Chaim or Rav Kahane.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2010, 05:27:31 PM »
U guys keep guns.

Gun are bad, mmkay?

I don't think so. I believe Hashem protects his children and if we get killed because we are Jewish, then it's a tremendous zechus.

I'm not saying security isn't important or anything, but an average Jew doesn't need a gun compared to someone like Chaim or Rav Kahane.

Mo, NO. You are dead wrong.

"Every Jew a 22." 

Rabbi Meir Kahane
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2010, 06:39:54 PM »
Jewish people are the most hated on earth, they should have guns for protection. God loves you but you must take some responsibility for your own safety too.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2010, 07:11:10 PM »
U guys keep guns.

Gun are bad, mmkay?

If G-d did not want people to own guns there would be no guns to own....G-d gave man everything they need to survive in this world... Is up to man to use the things at their disposal in a responsible way.... Yes in the end G-d will protect his chosen people but why does the end have to come for some at the hands of some filthy animal.... I am sure G-d would far rather see a G-d fearing Jew walking the earth rather then some animal that was out to do evil things ....As in most cases the Rav was on the money.  Like the old adage says... G-d helps them that help themselves!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2010, 08:46:06 PM »
U guys keep guns.

Gun are bad, mmkay?

What?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2010, 08:47:03 PM »
U guys keep guns.

Gun are bad, mmkay?

LOL.

"Every Jew a 22."

It really meant every Jew, not just really dangerous ones.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2010, 09:35:00 PM »
U guys keep guns.

Gun are bad, mmkay?

If G-d did not want people to own guns there would be no guns to own....G-d gave man everything they need to survive in this world... Is up to man to use the things at their disposal in a responsible way.... Yes in the end G-d will protect his chosen people but why does the end have to come for some at the hands of some filthy animal.... I am sure G-d would far rather see a G-d fearing Jew walking the earth rather then some animal that was out to do evil things ....As in most cases the Rav was on the money.  Like the old adage says... G-d helps them that help themselves!
Yeah but then EVERYBODY will have a gun and crazy things will happen. Some Jews are terrible and deserve to be killed anyways. Peace comes easier by NOT owning weapons. No attacks, no need for protection. Obviously not realistic. But I think pepper spray is better.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2010, 09:36:55 PM »
Mo, let's say an armed burglar comes into your house and you don't know what he wants to do to you, would you wait for the army/police to save you and your family?

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2010, 09:38:18 PM »
According to the anti-gun logic - knives, cars and forks should be outlawed because they become dangerous when crazy people use them.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2010, 10:00:12 PM »
Mo, you're young.  When I was your age, I used to think as you currently do.  But with all due respect, you're mistaken. 

I strongly recommend that you read the book "The Seven Myths of Gun Control" by Richard Poe. 

The author writes Switzerland, and how they have (or used to have) a strong gun culture, and how that was the reason they were never invaded by the Nazis during WWII. 

He also wrote about how the Japanese first wanted to invade the U.S. during World War II. 

“You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.” – Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto, (Japanese Navy)

On another note, I suggest you Google Channon Christian and Chris Newsome (and I hope you have a strong stomach.)  While you're at it, Google the Wichita Massacre. 

Here's another example which might be closer to home for you, Mo.  There was a case last year, I think of some Asian man who went crazy on a bus in Canada.  He repeatedly stabbed the young man sitting next to him, then chopped off his.  Everyone ran off the bus except for the killer.  The police came, and the killer was still inside, dangling the severed head of his victim for all to see.  If some those passengers were armed, that young man might have had a fighting chance to live.