Author Topic: Ann Coulter To Address Fag Event  (Read 1885 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Ann Coulter To Address Fag Event
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2010, 09:11:07 PM »
Ann Coulter is the Eminem of conservatism.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2010, 09:13:04 PM »

I don't understand.  Explain.  I don't follow the goings on of Eminem.  The only things I know about him are from this forum. 

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2010, 09:14:26 PM »

I don't understand.  Explain.  I don't follow the goings on of Eminem.  The only things I know about him are from this forum. 

He be tough cracka boy!

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2010, 12:18:19 AM »
I didnt like what Ann Coulter did with Mrs. Edwards, but other than that she's usually about 75 percent on the mark with many things.  While that may seem shoddy, it's better than most pundits.  If she had a sex change it was when she was very small, she doesn't have any androgenized features at all.  she's also very feminine, unlike say Jamie Lee Curtic who I believe is a genetic male with androgen insensitivity syndrome

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2010, 12:20:53 AM »
I have never liked this snot.

Me neither. She has contempt for the Jews. She once said on a television show that "Jews need to be perfected", meaning that Judaism is an inferior stage of Christianity.

She's just being honest.
Now down with her

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2010, 12:33:49 AM »
I didnt like what Ann Coulter did with Mrs. Edwards, but other than that she's usually about 75 percent on the mark with many things.  While that may seem shoddy, it's better than most pundits.  If she had a sex change it was when she was very small, she doesn't have any androgenized features at all.  she's also very feminine, unlike say Jamie Lee Curtic who I believe is a genetic male with androgen insensitivity syndrome

In "trading places" JLC doesn't look like this.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2010, 12:42:19 AM »
Sorry Ulli, I do not know that movie.  I don't think she is unattractive, it's just easier for me to see her as having more masculine features.  I have no doubt that when she was younger and made up that she may have been very pretty.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2010, 01:01:22 AM »
All I meant is that being pro-homosexual (at least in this one case) she is being like Eminem.