Author Topic: Ann Coulter To Address Fag Event  (Read 1887 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Ann Coulter To Address Fag Event
« on: August 12, 2010, 06:25:07 PM »
GOProud, a Washington-based group that represents gay conservatives, announced Friday that feisty right-wing pundit Ann Coulter would keynote the organization’s upcoming “Homocon” fundraiser party.

“I’m so tickled that she agreed to do it,” Jimmy LaSalvia, executive director of GOProud told The Daily Caller. “Think about it: She’s hilarious, she’s provocative and, honestly, our folks just love her.”

LaSalvia said Coulter was the only person the group asked to headline the party, and she immediately agreed.

“Of course I’ll do it,” Coulter wrote to GOProud when they asked her to join the event. “I’m the right-wing Judy Garland!”

GOProud used that quip to advertise the event, adding, “our gays are more macho than their straights!” which Coulter wrote in a 2005 article comparing liberals and conservatives.

Coulter took criticism from gay rights advocates in 2007, when she used an anti-gay slur in reference to then-presidential candidate John Edwards. When asked about Coulter’s past comments, LaSalvia said that he would not give in to political correctness.

“This party is about fun. It’s not about placating to the PC crowd,” he said. “Listen, the no-fun police do enough in this world and we want to have a fun party.”

The event will be held in New York City on Sept. 25. GOProud would not divulge information about the exact location just yet, but said it would be a “surprise.”

Read more:

http://dailycaller.com/2010/08/06/ann-coulter-to-headline-party-for-gay-conservatives/print/
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Ann Coulter To Address Fag Event
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 07:03:10 PM »
... and another one bites the dust.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 07:32:11 PM »
Arthur is just hanging out with his own kind.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 07:59:47 PM »

Are you referring to adams-apple?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2010, 09:25:21 PM »
What would Eminem do?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2010, 09:27:02 PM »
I have never liked this snot.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2010, 12:25:12 AM »
What a hypocrite.

As I joined JTF there was a discussion here on the forum about Ann Coulter said that Christians were perfected Jews. If I remember rightly, she used the argument  that the Jews are unable to keep the law to proof her point in a talkshow.

But unable to keep and having community with people who openly dispise it are two different things.

All humen are acting at least sometimes against God's will, but not all associate and support people who openly negate it.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2010, 01:55:41 AM »

Me neither. She has contempt for the Jews. She once said on a television show that "Jews need to be perfected", meaning that Judaism is an inferior stage of Christianity.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2010, 02:00:11 AM »

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2010, 02:02:49 AM »
I don't think her attending in the event (which I imagine is for a significant fee) is hypocritical. She holds a certain Christian belief and I suppose according to her theology, almost everyone can be saved and reach heaven as long as he believed in Jesus.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2010, 04:47:38 AM »

[/quote]

She looks like a transgender.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2010, 05:59:14 AM »

Ann Coulter needs to show her birth certificate. It's widely believed (but not necessarily substantiated), that Ann Coulter was born as Arthur Coultrane and had a sex change operation. The more I read about "her" and when I see her picture it seems likely. No actual proof though, so I can't say for sure, but I'd like her to either take a DNA test or show her birth certificate.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2010, 06:54:20 AM »

Ann Coulter needs to show her birth certificate. It's widely believed (but not necessarily substantiated), that Ann Coulter was born as Arthur Coultrane and had a sex change operation. The more I read about "her" and when I see her picture it seems likely. No actual proof though, so I can't say for sure, but I'd like her to either take a DNA test or show her birth certificate.
It sounds like a malicious rumor spread out by her detractors. Apparently there are records of her high school and college days.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2010, 07:08:53 AM »
I don't think her attending in the event (which I imagine is for a significant fee) is hypocritical. She holds a certain Christian belief and I suppose according to her theology, almost everyone can be saved and reach heaven as long as he believed in Jesus.
I doubt she going there to preach Torah or the Gospels
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2010, 07:09:34 AM »

so...she's coming out of the closet?
she's a dyke?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2010, 07:21:44 AM »

she's a dyke?

A male dyke.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2010, 07:27:13 AM »

she's a dyke?

A male dyke.

I thought I saw something extra downstairs....

Now is she supposed to be some kind of Jew hater? Or secret Jew hater?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2010, 08:30:43 AM »
It sounds like a malicious rumor spread out by her detractors. Apparently there are records of her high school and college days.

I used to think it was just a malicious rumor too. I'm curious how young someone can get a sex change. Maybe she could have gotten one younger with parental consent and a psychiatrist's blessing.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2010, 08:41:10 AM »

I used to think it was just a malicious rumor too. I'm curious how young someone can get a sex change. Maybe she could have gotten one younger with parental consent and a psychiatrist's blessing.
Some people are born with conditions of ambiguous gender and from what I know they can undergo operations and treatment very early in their life. But in such a case I don't think it's fair to call it a sex change or a trans-sexual. It is more like a gender assignment then re-assignment.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2010, 08:46:14 AM »

Some people are born with conditions of ambiguous gender and from what I know they can undergo operations and treatment very early in their life. But in such a case I don't think it's fair to call it a sex change or a trans-sexual. It is more like a gender assignment then re-assignment.

Yes that's true, and that's a different matter altogether. I don't think that babies should have surgery done to them if they're intersex and otherwise healthy. I think parents should wait to see what gender the child identifies with/behaves more like before undergoing corrective surgery for such conditions.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2010, 08:49:26 AM »

Me neither. She has contempt for the Jews. She once said on a television show that "Jews need to be perfected", meaning that Judaism is an inferior stage of Christianity.

Shes an idiot.  
 "Christian" is from Constantine, he was a PAGAN, he murdered Jews AND gentiles. WHY would a Jew want to be something that originally kill them.  My friend that is a born again, just says that; 'born again'.  
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2010, 08:51:10 AM »
ALSO: She dates liberal men, that means she cannot handle a REAL man, probably too busy trying to CHANGE them. She was engaged THREE times, and wears FAKE eyelashes that are as long as Florida.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2010, 09:08:17 AM »
if JTF ever takes off threads like this will be great fodder for our enemies.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2010, 08:52:55 PM »
How so?

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2010, 08:55:07 PM »