Author Topic: Drudge headlines: There's no such thing as coincidence.  (Read 301 times)

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
Drudge headlines: There's no such thing as coincidence.
« on: August 13, 2010, 07:00:15 AM »
Only ~24 hours after there was a headline like this:  "Obama may meet with Iranians", there's this:  "Iran to start nuclear reactor".

If you think about it, Obama meeting with the Iranians was part of O's campaign pledge to meet with anybody w/ no preconditions.  And so, it's apparent that the Iranians have been repeatedly calling his bluff, demanding those no-conditions negotiations.  At the same time, with the first headline still hot on the web news, the Iranians are also doubling-down on their nuclear program.  It cannot be coincidence.

It's too easy to think of Ack-My-Dinner-Jacket, et al, as a bunch of buffoons.  I'm growing to believe that they might be a lot brighter than we think.  I'm certainly convinced that they're easily playing Obama for a fool.

On a different tack, Obama would not be the first leftist who admires totalitarian leaders.

May we live in interesting times.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Drudge headlines: There's no such thing as coincidence.
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 07:04:50 AM »
True many leftists admire dictators however i believe obamASS is a muzzie
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Drudge headlines: There's no such thing as coincidence.
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 09:34:40 AM »
What a coincidence can travel to this earth if Ob, Pap666 and Iran stand together.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.