Author Topic: Michael Savage- Stupidest Caller Ever  (Read 2572 times)

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Michael Savage- Stupidest Caller Ever
« on: August 13, 2010, 04:39:18 PM »
If you want a good quick laugh, I suggest this one from the great Michael Savage's radio talk, the woman calling is really dense...

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Michael Savage- Stupidest Caller Ever
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 04:45:24 PM »
If you want a good quick laugh, I suggest this one from the great Michael Savage's radio talk, the woman calling is really dense...

:o :::D  This is heavy stuff. Welcome all. Nazis, Muzzies, Criminals, Bolschewiks and so on. It will be a very nice place to live.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 04:49:59 PM »
Welfare check.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2010, 04:51:34 PM »
The taxpayer don't pay her welfare check, but Obama pays her welfare check.  :o

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2010, 05:00:31 PM »

:o :::D  This is heavy stuff. Welcome all. Nazis, Muzzies, Criminals, Bolschewiks and so on. It will be a very nice place to live.

:::D :::D :::D :::D
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2010, 07:15:51 PM »
No offense Yaakov but I really don't think there is anything great about the clown Michael Faggot, yimach schmo. This piece of excrement brags about how much he likes ham and cheese sandwiches, supported Obama in 2008, and even worse sided with Hezbollah during the Second Lebanon War in 2006 and the Muslim/European Nazi flotillas against Israel earlier this year. I also happen to believe he is a closet homosexual who was romantically involved with his best friend, Allen Ginsberg. There are tons of rumors to that effect on the internet.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2010, 07:37:21 PM »
Here's a video of Michael Savage's Flotilla commentary.     The sooner he's off the airwaves,   the better:

Savage Sides With Gaza-Bound Flotilla

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2010, 08:50:39 PM »
Michael Faggot is a disgrace to humanity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2010, 10:28:53 PM »
She says "We need to get rid of our borders so we can welcome all forms and walks of life"

The NWO in a nutshell!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2010, 12:00:53 AM »
She says "We need to get rid of our borders so we can welcome all forms and walks of life"

The NWO in a nutshell!

I wonder if she wouldn't even mind if every third worlder came here.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2010, 12:32:56 AM »
on the page of the video, it says the caller is a he??

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2010, 02:27:51 AM »
WOW that caller's a [censored]. whats her IQ? 49?

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2010, 03:29:15 AM »
The Illegals pass their money to the Gov't how freaking stupid is this woman??
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2010, 03:43:21 AM »
No offense Yaakov but I really don't think there is anything great about the clown Michael Faggot, yimach schmo. This piece of excrement brags about how much he likes ham and cheese sandwiches, supported Obama in 2008, and even worse sided with Hezbollah during the Second Lebanon War in 2006 and the Muslim/European Nazi flotillas against Israel earlier this year. I also happen to believe he is a closet homosexual who was romantically involved with his best friend, Allen Ginsberg. There are tons of rumors to that effect on the internet.

DBF (and Ebb22),

Thank you for educating me : the fact is that I did not know all this !
I do not live in the US. I found a number of radio excerpts where "Savage" happened to say things with which I agreed regarding Islam, borders, illegal aliens, gay marriage and family. So I thought he was a good guy. I did not know other aspect of the man. I was not careful enough.

Obviously I agree with you, and I will never use the expression "the great Michael Savage" again !

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2010, 07:37:35 AM »
yaakov mendel,   to the credit of DBF and Chaim,    they saw through Michael Savage before I did.    When I came to JTF in early 2008,    I actually thought favorably of Savage.       Yet,   the more I heard Savage speak,    the more erratic his positions were.     Sometimes he sounds like a Conservative.     Other days he sounds like someone promoting a New World Order.   

Once Michael Savage heavily criticized John McCain's choice of Sarah Palin as his running mate,    to the extent that he didn't endorse the McCain/  Palin ticket until around a week before the general election  (  which was FAR too late.    In essence,   he acted like he wanted Barack Hussein Obama and Joe Biden to win ),     I realized for sure that Savage caused more damage on the airwaves than any positives he provides.         
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2010, 08:37:22 AM »
I don't know do people actually listen to Savage for political talking points?  I listen to him now and then for about an hour or so because to be honest he makes me laugh with some of the stuff he comes up with... Savage is OK for entertainment value thats it... He was raised here in New York and I guess some of the stories he tells of years ago remind me of how nice things were here in New York  back then... His mode of conversation and how he gets a bit crazy at times reminds me of how some  New York people use to speak... Today anybody with national radio shows have voice coaches people who teach them how to speak more  generically and politically correct so a lot of that is lost today in the media. Savage has not seemed to fall into that trap... His positions are all over the map however he is not politically correct by any means.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2010, 09:23:31 AM »
Michael Faggot's job is to divert and distract real conservatives from the truth.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2010, 09:26:15 AM »
Michael Faggot's job is to divert and distract real conservatives from the truth.

"He urged his students to learn to control their own mental and behavioural habits, to the point of switching political views and personalities at will. "

That was about Crowley from the wikipedia article on him.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2010, 09:42:41 AM »

I am not a Savage fan but the fact that there are internet rumors about him and Ginsberg does not prove much.  We could start similar rumors about anyone including you.  Are you sure he supported Hezballah during Lebanon 2?  I do think the guy is bi polar but that would be unusual even for him.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2010, 05:02:41 PM »
Re:  "Michael Faggot's job is to divert and distract real conservatives from the truth. "

I have often wondered if that was not true when hearing some of his positions.

If it is true, then who or what is his master and employer?

I tend to think that Savage is first and foremost a talk-show entertainer and book author who hawks his own books over the radio, a strong radio personality who is able to shift or attenuate his political views in accordance with his uncanny ability to "sense" whether or not he's holding the attention of an unseen audience.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2010, 05:15:47 PM »
Re:  "Michael Faggot's job is to divert and distract real conservatives from the truth. "

I have often wondered if that was not true when hearing some of his positions.

If it is true, then who or what is his master and employer?

I tend to think that Savage is first and foremost a talk-show entertainer and book author who hawks his own books over the radio, a strong radio personality who is able to shift or attenuate his political views in accordance with his uncanny ability to "sense" whether or not he's holding the attention of an unseen audience.

Yes, I agree.  His opinion will suddenly change, when he thinks that he is sounding too much like everyone else, and might be generalized as just another conservative talk show host.  Still he is funny as hell.