Author Topic: Enraged Heavy-Metal Fans Attack Slimy Lesbian Whore Tila Tequila  (Read 2913 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Reality-Show Star "Tila Tequila" Attacked At Concert

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/news/tila-tequila-attacked-at-music-festival-2010158

G-d bless these brave Juggalos (fans of the heavy-metal/rap hybrid group Insane Clown Posse) for really giving it to this vile, disgusting lesbian slut (a thousand yimach schmas to her) when she disrobed before them. If only a few Jews in Israel could learn from this example and give random Arabs around them this treatment.

Dr. Brennan Fan

Quote from: Us Magazine
Tila Tequila Attacked At Illinois Music Festival

Reality star Tila Tequila suffered facial cuts after patrons at the "Gathering of the Juggalos" concert in Hardin County, Ill., pelted her with rocks and feces early Saturday.

"I went onstage and immediately, before I even got on stage, dudes were throwing huge stone rocks in my face, beer bottles that slit my eye open, almost burnt my hair...cuz they threw fire crackers on stage," Tequila (real name: Tila Nguyen) told TMZ.com of the incident.

VIDEO: The week's top celeb headlines

Hardin County Sheriff Tom Seiner confirmed Tequila, a singer who appeared on MTV's A Shot at Love, complained she was injured by concertgoers. Law enforcement officials declined to go into detail, citing HIPAA privacy laws.

A performer at the outdoor music festival, featuring acts including the Insane Clown Posse, tells CNN.com Tequila was mobbed by hundreds of fans and chased from the stage.

PHOTOS: Cursed reality TV stars

"She was taunting them," the witness said. "She didn't know how to handle the [crowd]...She took her top off and they got really violent."

Tequila Twittered her plans to file a lawsuit against concert organizers, telling fans "Pretty soon the owners who run the Juggalos will be bankrupt. My attorney Alan is already on it. This is disgusting behavior from men."

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Enraged Heavy-Metal Fans Attack Slimy Lesbian Whore Tila Tequila
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 01:37:40 AM »
Please DBF, tell me you are not a [censored] please...

I think this story makes the [censored] sound like big arseholes... I can't imagine that human beings would behave like that, throwing poop and pee... Monkeys behave better than that..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2010, 01:49:58 AM »
Do you even know who Tila is? Wiki her... to make a very long story short she makes Angelina Jolie and Amy Winehouse put together look pristine and pure.

I personally wish that they had thrown some more lethal items than poop at her.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2010, 09:30:17 AM »
Do you even know who Tila is? Wiki her... to make a very long story short she makes Angelina Jolie and Amy Winehouse put together look pristine and pure.

I personally wish that they had thrown some more lethal items than poop at her.

From what I read it is normal at this event for people to throw such disgusting items at anyone. I don't think that it was done specifically for this person. Who would attend such events?

'method man' also hit with debris : http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1645859/20100817/method_man.jhtml
The garbage wasn't just flying during Tila Tequila's set at last weekend's Gathering of the Juggalos. According to photos posted on TMZ, Wu-Tang Clan member Method Man was injured while he and longtime cohort Redman played for a rowdy crowd of Insane Clown Posse fans on Sunday (August 15) night.

The photos show Meth with a bloody gash on the left side of his face. According to an eyewitness, the injury was sustained when someone in the audience tossed what appeared to be a full beer can at the rapper's noggin. TMZ referred to a video, apparently shot just moments after the incident, in which Redman cursed out the crowd and told his pal, "Your face is cut, go take care of that."

Ever the professional, Meth waved off the stage injury and shouted, "Start the music, we're continuing the show. Let's f--- these motherf---ers up!"

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2010, 09:46:08 AM »
So did you look up Tila Tequila?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2010, 10:06:25 AM »
So did you look up Tila Tequila?

Not really... But what I can determine is that she is famous, she sings, she also is a Playboy model... I don't know what she is hated for... It appeared to me from comments on the sites I read that she didn't really fit into the genre of music which was played at this 'festival'... But I hate ICP and any of the # of copy-cat bands. These numb-nuts have found a way to act like baboons and call it a good time...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2010, 10:13:22 AM »
How about this for a start:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tila_Tequila

Quote from: Wikipedia
Personal life

Although not known to be politically active, in September 2004, Nguyễn said "Yeah, I admit I was never one to really get all political and go to rallies and vote. But you know what? If you really think about what the f--- is going on, I really think you all should vote. I will not say who I'm voting for but I most definitely will say that I f---ing hate George W. Bush even though he's from Texas and so am I. What a shame!".[48]
On September 6, 2009, Nguyễn was allegedly choked and restrained by former boyfriend Shawne Merriman, who was later arrested.[49][50] San Diego district attorney Bonnie Dumanis decided not to charge Merriman after her office spent three days reviewing reports from the San Diego County Sheriff's Department.[51] On November 17, 2009, Nguyễn sued Merriman for $1.5 million.[52] Several weeks later, Merriman countersued, alleging intentional interference with contract, unfair competition, and trademark infringement[53] She declined to respond to his more recent actions, and a default judgment was entered in his favor for $2 million.[53][54]
On December 9, 2009, Nguyễn stated she was engaged to heiress Casey Johnson and was photographed with a diamond ring.[55] On January 4, 2010, Johnson, who had long suffered from Type I Diabetes, was found dead. On February 4, 2010, the Los Angeles Coroner's Office announced that Johnson "died from diabetic ketoacidosis, a life-threatening condition caused by a lack of insulin and high blood sugar". She was reported to have neglected to take her medication, and died naturally.[56] Nguyễn has arranged plans to seek legal custody of Casey Johnson's adopted daughter, Ava.[57]
As of February 2010, Nguyễn was in the process of trying to adopt a child from Haiti.[58]

Where should I start Muman? That she is an insane leftist, that she makes up vicious lies against her exes in court, that she is a dyke, or that she wants to bring innocent children into her filthy world of degeneracy?

But, I guess anyone who is against ICP in your eyes can do no wrong.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2010, 10:18:02 AM »
PS: Did you consider that given her long history of lying, perhaps she made up the incident at the concert?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2010, 10:23:38 AM »
PS: Did you consider that given her long history of lying, perhaps she made up the incident at the concert?

I dont know about that... But I have heard that there is a video of the event... And I read a portion of an eye-witness report..

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2010, 10:50:50 AM »
Who , or what, is a Tila Tequila?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2010, 10:56:10 AM »
OH!    :o      ;D

Now I see!

Her recent hit single from 2010:  "I F_cked the DJ (I Love My DJ)" -source:  Wikipedia

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2010, 11:23:34 AM »
Yes, Tila Tequila is a disgusting individual, but throwing stones and feces at a woman is beyond the pale. DBF, what the [censored] is wrong with you? This is promoting violence against women. This is what muslims do in their countries to women they don't like. It's sad this generation of [censored]-men think it's OK to hit a woman. May all of them die of cancer for laying a finger on a woman.

Honestly, JTF is becoming a [censored] joke that we tolerate posts like this. Chaim, you want to know why JTF doesn't get money and can't become a mass movement? It's because you allow [censored] like THIS. This website has become a place where people aren't able to come up with real solutions to the problems of Israel/America.

Obviously there needs to be threads where we can vent on issues or instances that relate in some way to the movement, but a thread like this is absolutely disgusting.

On a semi-related note, ICP are a bunch of scum whiggers who are even bigger whiggers than Eminem.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2010, 11:29:10 AM »
I dont know about that... But I have heard that there is a video of the event... And I read a portion of an eye-witness report..
If it is true, more power to them. If it is not true, she is a filthy liar who is just looking for a shakedown... which she is anyway.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2010, 11:35:10 AM »
Yes, Tila Tequila is a disgusting individual, but throwing stones and feces at a woman is beyond the pale. DBF, what the deleted is wrong with you? This is promoting violence against women. This is what muslims do in their countries to women they don't like. It's sad this generation of kurva-men think it's OK to hit a woman. May all of them die of cancer for laying a finger on a woman.
So you would have a problem with hitting Leni Riefenstahl, Rachel Corrie, Suha Arafat, or Hanan Nashrawi (yimach scham)?

Honestly, JTF is becoming a stupid joke that we tolerate posts like this. Chaim, you want to know why JTF doesn't get money and can't become a mass movement? It's because you allow drek like THIS. This website has become a place where people aren't able to come up with real solutions to the problems of Israel/America.
And calling yourself a "coon", constantly making anti-black comments that appear to be about the race in general (and not just evil black people), and defending Rand Paul helps this website how?

Obviously there needs to be threads where we can vent on issues or instances that relate in some way to the movement, but a thread like this is absolutely disgusting.
What is disgusting about it? The only disgusting person in this thread is Tila Tequila.

On a semi-related note, ICP are a bunch of scum whiggers who are even bigger whiggers than Eminem.
I couldn't care less who attacked Tila Tequila, if it really happened (and I am starting to doubt this--she has two tiny Band-Aids on her face, which are not exactly indicative of major injury). I wouldn't care if a crowd full of Muslims attacked her; she still would have had it coming. But for the record, how are ICP wiggers? They are "horrorcore" artists--they practice a blend of industrial metal and underground rap, similar to pre-1999 Slipknot (who likely derived some inspiration from their masks). Are you just against hardcore music in general or what?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2010, 12:02:46 PM »
I think Hardcore music sucks... Sorry DBF...

I left the metal bandwagon after Metallica and Black Sabbath...

Nowadays the music sucks and the lyrics especially suck.. Sounds like noise worse than rap sometimes..

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2010, 01:13:22 PM »
You're saying being a slut like Tila Tequila is equal to being a nazi? And no if someone like Rachel Corrie for instance came up on stage and waved to the crowd I wouldn't throw a rock or feces at her. Depending on the situation I'd see her forcibly removed from the stage and put in prison where a court can decide if she deserves capital punishment for her actions. We're grown men, we don't throw feces at women. Why do you have this insane desire to hurt women?

All my comments have been against the black criminal culture. As far as Rand Paul, he's a far less threat to America or Israel than any left-wing politician.

If you think it's ok to throw rocks and feces at women you don't like maybe you should live in Iran and become a muslim.

edit: We're civilized people and this is not a civilized way to deal with somene like that.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 01:18:45 PM by The Coon »
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2010, 01:36:54 PM »
@The Coon, I think DBF should open threads on whatever issues he likes to. We have a freedom of expression policy in the forum.

Now to the subject itself- how does one throw feces on a stage , I mean what the hell, is it human feces ? Someone on the crowed actually defecated, and then picked it up to defile the stage ?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2010, 02:32:08 PM »
@The Coon, I think DBF should open threads on whatever issues he likes to. We have a freedom of expression policy in the forum.

Now to the subject itself- how does one throw feces on a stage , I mean what the hell, is it human feces ? Someone on the crowed actually defecated, and then picked it up to defile the stage ?

Porta-Potties found at concert venues are usually loaded with human waste... Not too hard to understand this..

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2010, 04:48:21 PM »
Dr. BrennanFan, there is no excuse for men to behave like that towards women.  As offensive as you may find this bisexual nit-wit, she is just that.  Why do you give such importance to this meaningless character?  Comparing 'Tila Tequila' to these women ( Leni Riefenstahl, Rachel Corrie, Suha Arafat, or Hanan Nashrawi) is just not accurate.  Rachel Corrie was a stupid mislead 22 year old girl, she was no Sufa Arafat, and neither is Tila twatface

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2010, 04:49:09 PM »
Rachel Corrie was a stupid mislead 22 year old girl, she was no Sufa Arafat, and neither is Tila twatface

She was a Nazi terrorist

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2010, 04:54:59 PM »
Rachel Corrie was a stupid mislead 22 year old girl, she was no Sufa Arafat, and neither is Tila twatface

She was a Nazi terrorist

Ron, as far as I know she never raised a hand to anyone.  She played a game of chicken with a bulldozer and lost.  She was immeasurably stupid, she had absolutely no business being in Israel as she was.  But she wasn't a nazi (literally) by any means.   This doesn't mean that I would sit at teh same table with her or shake her hand, but she wasn't a nazi.  And this is NOT specific to you Ron, but I notice we overuse the word nazi today.  true nazis need to be called such, but not everyone who has a vile opinion is a nazi

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2010, 05:08:51 PM »

She was a Nazi terrorist

Ron, as far as I know she never raised a hand to anyone.  She played a game of chicken with a bulldozer and lost.  She was immeasurably stupid, she had absolutely no business being in Israel as she was.  But she wasn't a nazi (literally) by any means.   This doesn't mean that I would sit at teh same table with her or shake her hand, but she wasn't a nazi.  And this is NOT specific to you Ron, but I notice we overuse the word nazi today.  true nazis need to be called such, but not everyone who has a vile opinion is a nazi

She was aiding the Arabs in Gaza, inciting against Israel and the Jews, transfered weapons from the Sinai peninsula to Gaza, met with Arafat and loved him.
She was an active member of the PLO.
Now what you're doing is excusing her vicious Nazism by saying she was a "brainwashed girl".
Are you [censored] out of your mind Hamas Enthusiast?

Helping the modern day Nazis to exterminate Israel and murder millions of Jews is not Nazism? did somebody hack your account?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2010, 05:11:57 PM »

She was a Nazi terrorist

She was aiding the Arabs in Gaza, inciting against Israel and the Jews, transfered weapons from the Sinai peninsula to Gaza, met with Arafat and loved him.
She was an active member of the PLO.
Now what you're doing is excusing her vicious Nazism by saying she was a "brainwashed girl".
Are you stupid out of your mind Hamas Enthusiast?

Helping the modern day Nazis to exterminate Israel and murder millions of Jews is not Nazism? did somebody hack your account?

Ron, I had no idea she was involved in any kind of weaponds transfer or anything like getting Arabs to riot.  Truly, no idea.  Our media gave very little overage of the true her.  I am really surprised to hear what you just wrote

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2010, 05:16:12 PM »
Let's say she was a Nazi terrorist who didn't have her hand on anybody. Would you still fanatically defend her like that?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2010, 05:19:57 PM »
Let's say she was a Nazi terrorist who didn't have her hand on anybody. Would you still fanatically defend her like that?

Ron,

I dont think my defense of her was fanatic.  If she was involved in getting Arabs to riot or transferring weapons, I would never even think of defending her.  I don't blame the driver of the bulldozer either, she had no business whatsoever being there and was warned a dozen times, she chose not to listen and it cost her her life