Author Topic: Sarah Palin & Family To Have a "Reality TV Show Series" In November. Ra Ra Ra  (Read 365 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Sorry, forgive me.

I have said from the START that Palin is a blithering IDIOT. Here is proof of MORON. This nation is crumbling and the x-beauty queen is doing a "reality TV series" 
Women............

http://www.manolith.com/2010/08/06/sarah-palins-reality-series-to-debut-in-november/

Sarah Palin did a reality television show series. If you aren’t looking forward to the most hotly anticipated reality show of the last year, then you are not my friend.

Sarah Palin’s family is fit for a reality show – with an unwed teen mother who was about to be engaged to the man who knocked her up, before he split to knock up her ex-best friend, a man who spends his time hunting and snowmobiling around, and best-selling booktours where she answers questions erroneously and fulfills ever foreign expectation of how Americans look and act like. That’s perfect for a reality show. You know what’s not perfect for a reality show? The state of Alaska.

They already have reality shows specifically about Alaska, policing moose drive-by’s, meth runs, and fisherman dipping in the freezing arctic waters. The last thing you need is an ex-governor  acting as a tour guide, showing you the myriad of sites you haven’t seen, because you haven’t cared about Alaska since you had to memorize a map of the United States when you were a wee one.

The series will premiere on November 14th, marking the only time that Palin will make a premiere to the nation in November. Heyo.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
What can I say Paulette, you were right, I was wrong. Did you see my poll about her?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
What can I say Paulette, you were right, I was wrong. Did you see my poll about her?

Yep.  Shes a flibbitygibbit. 

We need a G-d fearing man, not some GIRL.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל