Author Topic: Dr. Laura Forced To End Show Over N-Word; Self-Hating Jews Led Fight  (Read 2693 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Dr. Laura Forced To End Show Over N-Word; Self-Hating Jews Led Fight
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2010, 05:08:57 AM »
At least there isn't a ban on the word kush kof. If you don't know what that means ask chaim on ask jtf.   :laugh:
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2010, 06:20:59 AM »
I guess she shouldn't feel comfortable berating people for being Flakes anymore

:::D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2010, 06:35:03 AM »
The whole deal here, is not whether YOU like her or dislike her, it is about how the "N" word is the holy grail for a mostly unholy people. Dont think so? Just ask Pastor Manning.

Can NAZI PELOSI.

I remember when Pastor Manning was saying things about how black people thought they wanted a black president and how stupid that was.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2010, 09:31:11 AM »
Crazy or not, you have to at least admire Dr. Laura's highly unpopular moral stances.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2010, 09:52:24 AM »
Crazy or not, you have to at least admire Dr. Laura's highly unpopular moral stances.

In light of her recent statements concerning Judaism I don't even admire those stances.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2010, 04:59:58 PM »

In light of her recent statements concerning Judaism I don't even admire those stances.
I agree with Muman.  My opinion has  zero to do with her thoughts about converting to Christianity.  I don't like her because she almost always comes across as mean, bitter, and haughty.  This latest issue with her rejection of Judaism is just the latest of 'things' or 'people' that have perenially 'failed her.'  She must be an exhausting tiresome person to live with, so filled with judgments, knowing everything so clearly, being able to reduce people to binary 'right' or 'wrong.' I mean self-righteous **** comes to mind