Author Topic: Bombs away in 3 days- washington times  (Read 627 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Bombs away in 3 days- washington times
« on: August 19, 2010, 02:38:27 PM »
Interesting point in article that if Israel strikes Iran after rods are in, the radiation leaks would hinder repairs on the nuclear power plant.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/aug/17/bombs-away-in-three-days/

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Bombs away in 3 days- washington times
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 02:39:14 PM »
From the article-  "The strike needn't happen before Friday. Mr. Bolton set that deadline because he was concerned that destroying an operational plant would create a radiation hazard, but a strike that left the site radioactive would hinder Iranian attempts to get it back up and running. Civilian casualties would be minimal because the site is located nine miles downwind of the city of Bushehr, and potential fallout would drift over either the Gulf close to Iran or the immediate area, which is arid and sparsely populated."

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 02:40:04 PM »
Interesting point in article that if Israel strikes Iran after rods are in, the radiation leaks would hinder repairs on the nuclear power plant.

What would be really nice is if Israel drops an airstrike right where their completed bomb is sitting.  Then Iran has nuked itself.  

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2010, 02:42:10 PM »

What would be really nice is if Israel drops an airstrike right where their completed bomb is sitting.  Then Iran has nuked itself.  

Yeah, that would be great!  So do you think Israel will bomb Iran, at some point in the next few weeks?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2010, 03:41:21 PM »

Yeah, that would be great!  So do you think Israel will bomb Iran, at some point in the next few weeks?

No.   I'd be shocked and rather pleasantly surprised if they did any such thing.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2010, 05:12:38 PM »
The last sentence of that article had more truth in it than anything I've seen.  It says, "The Free World depends on Israeli power."

I am telling you right now that if no one stops these maniac arabs from developing atomic bombs than I guarantee you that, at some point in the future, not only will Israel be nuked, but major cities in the United States (New York City and Washington for certain!) will also be nuked!

We are now at the threshold of annihilation.  This is as serious as it gets.  I saw Bolton on Fox News yesterday and he was saying exactly what he said in the article.  You could tell that basically he was warning Israel that you'd better attack Iran's sites NOW or it may be too late.  He was just so obvious about it, too.  He's great!

It was also reported that Syria is also trying (again) to develop their own atomic bomb.  They ALL must be stopped, even if it means bombing them. 

The future is really at stake.  These are crazy and mad people who neither care about dying or killing. 

Israel MUST attack Iran's sites.... and NOW!

NEVER AGAIN!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2010, 07:21:53 PM »
Israel won't bomb Iran so long as most Israelis cannot fathom "defying" the United States.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2010, 07:59:17 PM »
Israel won't bomb Iran so long as most Israelis cannot fathom "defying" the United States.
If my a-s was in a sling I would not care who I was defying.  :o
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years