Author Topic: Hashem will be angry  (Read 710 times)

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
Hashem will be angry
« on: August 19, 2010, 03:10:00 PM »
If these talks go ahead http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/u-s-israel-palestinians-very-close-to-direct-mideast-peace-talks-1.309085 and Pipi announces this Erev Yom Kippur that the building ban in the Jewish Heartland of Judea and Samaria will be enforced for yet another year, Hashem will take it as a slap in His face, that the Jews, including the Haredim, as twice before, are again no longer worthy of its possession at this time, and He will empower the Persians/Iranians, one way or another, to dismantle the Third Jewish Commonwealth in short order.

"In order for the Jewish People to survive, the current Jewish State must be destroyed" (Professor Paul Eidelberg).
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 03:15:58 PM by wonga66 »

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: Hashem will be angry
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 04:54:52 PM »
The building freeze accomplished nothing positive for Jews.  Its time to build like no one has ever built before.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 06:50:04 PM »
BUILD, BUILD, BUILD!

Never Again!

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2010, 09:27:53 PM »
BUILD, BUILD, BUILD!

Never Again!

I agree.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2010, 10:18:26 PM »
Quote from: IsraelForever on Today at 06:50:04 PM
BUILD, BUILD, BUILD!
Never Again!
AsheDina:  I agree.

And Bomb, Bomb, Bomb!     >:(

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2010, 10:42:28 PM »
Did anyone else notice that this disgusting article only included multiple demands from these Arab nazi terrorists????  The Jews are like passive little schmucks, saying 'thank you Sir, may I have another!'  OUTRAGEOUS

>:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2010, 07:39:25 AM »
If these talks go ahead http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/u-s-israel-palestinians-very-close-to-direct-mideast-peace-talks-1.309085 and Pipi announces this Erev Yom Kippur that the building ban in the Jewish Heartland of Judea and Samaria will be enforced for yet another year, Hashem will take it as a slap in His face, that the Jews, including the Haredim, as twice before, are again no longer worthy of its possession at this time, and He will empower the Persians/Iranians, one way or another, to dismantle the Third Jewish Commonwealth in short order.

"In order for the Jewish People to survive, the current Jewish State must be destroyed" (Professor Paul Eidelberg).

I wouldn't be surprised if Paul Eidelberg yemach shemo is a self-hating Jew.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2010, 08:39:11 AM »
Professor Eidelberg is the world's foremost Orthodox political scientist, is very rightwing, and is on Arutz 7 every week http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Eidelberg

"The biggest enemy of the Nation of Israel is the State of Israel" (Professor Paul Eidelberg www.foundation1.org )