Author Topic: Any facebook members friend this girl from Ireland she's getting hate mail  (Read 2593 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
I have taken her on politely and she stopped to calling my thinking lazy.  I stuck with it and got some support.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I have taken her on politely and she stopped to calling my thinking lazy.  I stuck with it and got some support.
Good for a young person like her to stand up for Israel, in Ireland it's very hard. Ireland has many pro Palestinian leftists she's a good person
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 08:31:46 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
why did Irish Zionist remove his post? he was right. She is weird islamic apologist. She has horrible views on Kahanism.

You know what, I don't even know why I did myself. I'll add her as a friend and see what she is like but i'm not getting my hopes up.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I don't think she is a bad person. She has gotten the same brainwashing as all Israelis have and is no worse than they are, and in fact is probably still an improvement over most.

What can I say, most people just aren't ready to hear the truth. Rather than attacking her we should be grateful that she isn't an anti-Semite.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
why did Irish Zionist remove his post? he was right. She is weird islamic apologist. She has horrible views on Kahanism.

You know what, I don't even know why I did myself. I'll add her as a friend and see what she is like but i'm not getting my hopes up.

I send her a pm to tell her that if she get's physically harassed, you will come and protect her.

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
  • Hello kids. Say no to 3rd reich
Mord, I was trying to say that if her spiritual background is at all similar to mine, I wouldn't be averse to startin' something overseas.  ;D

Really, I heard she loves Eminem

:::D :::D :::D

And what is wrong with that? Eminem don`t go to the street and shout "Kill all whites and they babys".

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Well she defriended me.  I guess I challenged her too many times.  I never said anything negative or insulting, just kept demonstrating that Islamic societies are dangerous at the current time.  In her final comment to me she said that I want to act like the terrorists for the purpose of revenge.  I asked her where I had said that, and I guess that was the final straw.  With all the polite disagreements I have with Chaim (and they are probably more substantive than the ones I had with Cliona) I have never been banned here or threatened with banishment.  I guess Liberals are not all that tolerant.   Oh well.  I guess it is still good that she volunteered with the IDF.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
"I'm sorry, but anyone who, in his right mind, follows a PEDOPHILE, RAPIST MASSMURDERER is simply evil. And don't give me this 'but pedophilia was normal at that time' apologetics. Jesus didn't do it either; he was a pacifist. And yes, that is islam in it's traditional form. Mohammed instructed his followers to kill and convert people.
They don't care about: the environment, the birds and the bees, drilling all over the place for oil, animal rights. They teach their own children to blow themselves up.
With their birthrate, mindset and social stealth-jihad taqqiya, islam is a threat to all existence. You have no choice but to oppose islam."

This moderate message made her defriend me after 5 minutes of posting it.

Skrew that whoring [censored].

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
just hope she doesnt espionage as a part of IDF.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I think it is a little disappointing that this girl don't comprehend to true nature of the situation but I can't say I am really disappointed. I don't expect every Irish man to be as righteous as our "Irish Zionist", and if the vast majority of the gentiles were more like this girl I still think it would be a huge improvement to what we have now.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
maybe she has muzzie friends like these   :::D

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
maybe she has muzzie friends like these   :::D
She is in love with these muzzies.

;D ;D ;D ;D
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
well we got some thing from her side:

Many thanks guys, I really appreciate the support! But as I mentioned on facebook previously, I’m not ‘anti-Muslim’, I’m anti-extremism and that includes ‘extreme zionists’ such as Kahanists. While I don’t agree with many Islamic beliefs, I have respect for Muslims as a people, of which the majority don’t pose any threat whatsoever.

:o

:o

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Kahanism, because it is bringing an ideology to the extreme, and extremism means acting without thinking rationally, therefore there is no difference between a Kahanist and an ‘Islamist’-

Every act that "Kahanism" encourages, it does so based on rational thinking and logic.   She quite clearly has no idea what Kahanism actually is.   She's made a boogeyman out of it because the media said it's bad and is "against peace."   Did Rabbi Kahane ever advocate actions not rooted in a clear practical thought process?   

"A Jewish fist with a Jewish head."   

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re:  'this girl from Eire

Just because you see website page in cyberspace with a photograph, name, and profile on it, does not necessarily mean that the person actually exists!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re:  'this girl from Eire

Just because you see website page in cyberspace with a photograph, name, and profile on it, does not necessarily mean that the person actually exists!
it's not only facebook it was on jpost as well as many Irish newspapers

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Irish-student-claims-shes-being-abused-for-supporting-Israel-100338349.html
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Well, she blocked me too. I didn't even argue with her at all.

Oh well. Let's be thankful that she exists. She is a vast improvement over the majority of both Israelis and Irish.

What can I say? She is the way all young people of this generation are--including the religious.