Author Topic: Jew and Jewess brains behind behind 9/11 mosque  (Read 1082 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Jew and Jewess brains behind behind 9/11 mosque
« on: August 23, 2010, 09:04:20 AM »
http://www.jta.org/news/article/2010/08/23/2740573/jcc-leader-advising-couple-behind-islamic-center   

JCC leader advising couple behind Islamic center

August 23, 2010

NEW YORK (JTA) -- The head of the Manhattan JCC is advising the effort to build an Islamic cultural center two blocks from Ground Zero and is calling on Jewish and Christian institutions to accept the couple behind the project.

Rabbi Joy Levitt, executive director of the Jewish Community Center in Manhattan, discussed her institution’s connection to the project in an appearance Sunday on ABC’s This Week With Christiane Amanpour. Levitt appeared with Daisy Khan, the wife of Imam Faisal Abdul Rauf, who is the religious leader associated with the controversial project, which will include a mosque.

“The JCC has invited Daisy and the imam to come speak at the JCC in September, and I hope that we'll be able to do that. They've certainly accepted our offer, and I hope that JCCs and other community centers in the Christian and Jewish community and in the secular world will come to do that, because clearly what this whole controversy has unleashed is a tremendous amount of misinformation, lack of knowledge about Islam that we need to address.”

Levitt confirmed that the JCC has been advising Khan and Rauf. “Well, we got a call from Daisy when they began to think about this project, and said we want to build an MCC just like the JCC,” Levitt said.

Many Republican lawmakers and several Democratic ones, a slew of conservative pundits and some people who lost loved ones in the Sept. 11 attacks oppose the project, saying that opening a mosque so close to Ground Zero is a slap in the face to those that died there and their families. Some of the opponents also argue that the symbolic location of the project will embolden anti-American Islamic forces.

Khan said that when she and her husband begin to raise money for the estimated $100 million project, they will be seeking more advice from Levitt and the JCC.

“Well, this is where my counselor on my right is helping us, because our funding is going to be pretty much follow the same way that JCC got its fund-raising,” Khan said. “First, we have to develop a board. Then the board is going to have a financial committee, fund-raising committee that will be in charge of the fundraising.”

Many critics of the project express concern that the money to pay for the Islamic cultural center might come from overseas sources with ties to terrorism. Khan said that she and her husband have pledged to work with U.S. authorities to alleviate such concerns.

In the interview, Levitt slammed former U.S. House Speaker Newt Gingrich -- one of the most prominent critics of the project -- for comparing the project to Nazis putting up a site next to U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington. She also invoked periods in early American history, when some colonies outlawed the building of synagogues.

video of them with christian amanpour

http://abcnews.go.com/ThisWeek/video/debating-ground-islamic-center-11455250&tab=9482930&section=1206874&playlist=11455556
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 09:16:35 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Jew and Jewess brains behind behind 9/11 mosque
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 09:24:13 AM »
Let's not start talking about building Synagogues, Churches and animalfriendly pigfarms in muslimcountries, now shall we.

All muslims should be quarantined and sterilized and the remains send into space or put in a barrel of anti-matter.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 09:28:54 AM »
Let's not start talking about building Synagogues, Churches and animalfriendly pigfarms in muslimcountries, now shall we.

All muslims should be quarantined and sterilized and the remains send into space or put in a barrel of anti-matter.
A barrel of anti matter would be interesting it would be scientific
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 09:39:50 AM »
The JCC members need to be sterilized more than any Muzzies.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2010, 09:44:04 AM »
The JCC members need to be sterilized more than any Muzzies.
True

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2010, 10:18:21 AM »
The JCC are a bunch of self-hating traitorous scum!!!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2010, 11:42:59 AM »

JCC: Feck yu!
We should have known diaper-heads would be too stupid to put up such a fight.
What the hell are these @$$holes trying to prove?
Those muslim pigs would soon turn around and stab these two Jews in the arse.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2010, 05:38:33 PM »
Galut mentality insanity.  Disgusting, revolting, angering, but also pitiable.  Baruch HaShem for the strength He gives proud Jews to fight off Diaspora Stockholm syndrome [may He grant it to those traitorous Jews who still suffer from self-hatred and lack of Hadar Yisroel; let their eyes be opened].

"lack of understanding about Islam"?  An Islamophobe is defined as, "one who has learned what Islam is.".  Islam is to blame for the phobe.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2010, 06:40:15 PM »
Galut mentality insanity.  Disgusting, revolting, angering, but also pitiable.  Baruch HaShem for the strength He gives proud Jews to fight off Diaspora Stockholm syndrome [may He grant it to those traitorous Jews who still suffer from self-hatred and lack of Hadar Yisroel; let their eyes be opened].

"lack of understanding about Islam"?  An Islamophobe is defined as, "one who has learned what Islam is.".  Islam is to blame for the phobe.

This is very true... The more a person learns about the atrocities of Islam the more they hate Islam... I find it laughable that they think those who dislike Islam have a lack of understanding. The more I learned about it the more I understood how evil it is..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2010, 07:08:09 PM »
I wish I could say I'm surprised, but I'm not.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2010, 08:30:26 PM »
disgusting I bet this rabbi supports gay marriage as well

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2010, 04:57:50 AM »
disgusting I bet this rabbi supports gay marriage as well
hardly rabbis they're reconstructionists   more like rabbits

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2010, 08:12:35 AM »
Jew and Jewess brains behind 9/11 mosque >> Chances are there that some people may see a Zionist conspiracy behind this.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2010, 08:23:51 AM »
Jew and Jewess brains behind 9/11 mosque >> Chances are there that some people may see a Zionist conspiracy behind this.
True liberal Jews are always up to nefarious behavior

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2010, 08:46:22 AM »
True liberal Jews are always up to nefarious behavior

This is terrible, because NOW, these libo-rat "Jews" have turned good righteous gentiles and Christians against us. They are evil and should die, and we should pray for their deaths, and I am SERIOUS.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2010, 08:48:40 AM »
Re:  "This is terrible, because NOW, these libo-rat "Jews" have turned good righteous gentiles and Christians against us. They are evil and should die, and we should pray for their deaths, and I am SERIOUS. "

Don't worry.

If you own a gun and learned some martial arts you will be safe and secure.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2010, 08:51:49 AM »
Re:  "This is terrible, because NOW, these libo-rat "Jews" have turned good righteous gentiles and Christians against us. They are evil and should die, and we should pray for their deaths, and I am SERIOUS. "

Don't worry.

If you own a gun and learned some martial arts you will be safe and secure.
This is true Police have no obligation to protect every individual just the general public

Shot at 2010-01-03