Author Topic: Ed Schlutz biggest imbecile on msnbc calls opponents of mosque Aryans rofl  (Read 641 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
He really is the biggest fool on T.V.                            http://radioequalizer.blogspot.com/2010/08/msnbc-libtalker-mosque-opponents-are.html   

Is Ed Schultz really a political pundit, or does he merely play one on TV?

As animated as ever, MSNBC's answer to Sylvester The Cat delivered a couple of doozies during yesterday's syndicated radio program. In his attempt to outdo even the most over-the-top rhetoric from pro-Islamist "progressives", Schultz hatefully labeled Ground Zero Mosque opponents "Aryans".

Considering how surveys indicate overwhelming opposition to the proposal (as many as 77% of voters), that's quite an inflammatory charge.

Then, later in the hour, Big Eddie laughingly channeled Ted Kennedy in confusing Obama with Osama.

What a day! Here's the audio: 

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
While I'm sure this is what he meant to say...

Shouldn't they be more concerned about Osama and his lieutenants running around the hills of Afghanistan, that we just can't seem to 'cuff the guy?

this would have made just as much sense...

Shouldn't they be more concerned about Obama and his lieutenants running around the hills of Washington, that we just can't seem to 'cuff the guy?
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
While I'm sure this is what he meant to say...

Shouldn't they be more concerned about Osama and his lieutenants running around the hills of Afghanistan, that we just can't seem to 'cuff the guy?

this would have made just as much sense...

Shouldn't they be more concerned about Obama and his lieutenants running around the hills of Washington, that we just can't seem to 'cuff the guy?
This is true ,i can't believe they really allow this imbecile on t.v. even on msnbc.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Up until just a few years ago, Schultz professed to be a Conservative Republican.

He now claims that his wife managed to convince him of the error in his thinking, making him realize that he is in fact a "Liberal Progressive Democrat".

How gullible and easily duped are most Americans!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Funny, "Aryans" have been allied with islam since its creation -- by der fuhrer.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
I really don't think Schlutz will last long because of his temper tantrums.  He was not scheduled to report on the elections the other night, and so he called some of the staff F-ers because he was left out.    They told him if he did this again he would be fired, and then he started sobbing and crying.    The guy is unstable.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I really don't think Schlutz will last long because of his temper tantrums.  He was not scheduled to report on the elections the other night, and so he called some of the staff F-ers because he was left out.    They told him if he did this again he would be fired, and then he started sobbing and crying.    The guy is unstable.
My friend told me that and i thought my friend was joking.

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
The main Aryans we have to worry about nowadays are in Iran, not America.