Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday. September 5, 2010  (Read 6321 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday. September 5, 2010
« on: August 28, 2010, 06:46:03 PM »
Dear Chaim, three simple questions for this week's Ask JTF.

1. Should and when will Israel liberate Lebanon from Syria and Hezbollah? And when we do liberate Lebanon, what should we do with the Christian population?

2. If America and Israel don't destroy Iran's nuclear program, will G-d punish the American and Israeli people Or has that already happened? Also will the ame thing happen to Russia and China since basically they are helping the Iranians since they can't build the nukes themselves.

3. What is your opinion on Joel Stein of Slime magazine?

PS: My sister, Tracy's birthday will coincide with this week's Ask JTF. Her birthday is today, she turns 35. Please, wish her a happy birthday for me. Thank you.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 06:32:42 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday. September 5, 2010
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2010, 07:41:21 PM »
Shalom,

(For the record, "Larry Flynt" is Fred Thompson.)

1: At this very moment in time, do you suspect that Sarah Palin did indeed lie about attending, along with her husband, a Fag Buchanus campaign fundraiser in 1996?

2: I disagree with you that the buffoon Natan Sharansky was a hero. He was a victim of anti-Semitism, but how was he a hero simply because he went to prison? By that standard both Nellie the Weasel and John McLame were "heroes" also. He is not in the same category as Menachem Begin. Yes, Begin turned out to be a coward later in life, but at least in his youth he really laid his life on the line for the Jewish people. Sharansky never did. Judging by his behavior since being released, I am inclined to believe that Sharansky survived his gulag stay by doing sexual favors for the KGB guards.

3: While I despise that whore governor "Republican" Chris Christie, there is one thing to keep in mind when comparing him to Nevada senator Harry Reid. Harry Reid serves in a rightist (or at least libertarian) Western state that is not too tolerant of sand-negroes. Chris Christie governs an East Coast leftist cesshole. It is entirely possible that he would face a big voter backlash if he took the "racist" position of opposing the mosque considering how insane most NJ voters are. While that does not at all make his sand-negro pandering acceptable, do you think that what I said makes sense politically?

G-d bless you,
Dr. Brennan Fan
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 10:48:36 PM by Dr. Brennan Fan »

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2010, 08:29:44 PM »
שלום חיים! מה שלומכה!

how would you go about in encouraging the Arabs to leave?

what do you think of lee doren? if you don't know who he is, he is a right-wing internet personality
http://www.youtube.com/user/HowTheWorldWorks

when/if you get in power, how would you deal with the hitler-loving, holocaust-deniers, self hating traitors, the Neturei Karta and similar movements? (yemach shmam vezechram)

how are we suppose to be the "or la'amim"? if the nations dont even like the fact that we exist, how do we serve as the light?

you probably know the totally legitimate liberal argument that if there is a miscarriage of justice and you execute a man wrongfully convicted of murder, you cannot bring him back. my questions is how much evidence do you think is needed in order to make execution an option?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 09:31:01 PM by KahanistLiberal »

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2010, 09:46:13 PM »
Dear Chaim:

Hope all is well.  First, I would like to wish you and all the great JTF'ers a Shanna Tova.   This was a year of progress for the movement and with Hashem's help, JTF will continue to evolve exponentially and become a thriving political movement for Righteous Gentiles and "Right-Minded" Jews throughout the world.  In my humble opinion, I believe the success of JTF as an effective political movement for change is interlinked between the “Derech Eretz” of Jews to our righteous gentile brothers. I truly believe this is what Hashem wants and this is part of his test and linked to our ultimate success.

Here as my comments / questions for the week:

(1)   I was very saddened, angered, hurt and full of rage this past week when four "Kadoshim" gave their live "L'shem Shamyim in Kiryat Arba." - H"Y"D.  This four “Karbanot” were murdered by a death squad of Nazi Arabs for no reason other than they were Jews.  I am a strong advocate of the $1 solution in dealing with the Arab/Muslim Nazi problem.  By my count $1.5 Billion would finish the problem.  But I know that is just a fantasy right know.  Anyways, I propose that when the Kahanists take power, there wheel out "Old Sparky" to conduct live executions of Arab Nazi terrorists every new and then and provide a live feed of the execution to Al Arabia and Al Jazira.  I volunteer as executioner and I propose that we put a gag ball in the terrorist's mouth so he can't scream any Koranic obscenities.  We force him to hold a large version of the Koran which has been dipped in an accelerant.  When the juice is turned on, we can watch the Koran explode in fire just as the Muslim terrorist's eyes pop out of his head like toast!  That would be neat and would send a message to all Muslims never to "F" with the Jews.  What are your thoughts?

(2)   One of the popular theories relating of the origin of AIDS is that Shvartzas in sub-Saharan Africa ate “Bush Meat” like green money and became infected.  Alternatively, the Shvartzas went “down and dirty,” as the “Reverend Jeremiah Wright” would say, with the monkeys.  Thus, there was a species to species jump of the deadly virus.  Of course these theories have been quashed by the militant Faggots.  From all that you have read, how do you think the AIDS epidemic became wide spread?

All the best,

Nekama   

« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 02:42:54 PM by Nekama »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2010, 09:58:36 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

A couple of questions regarding Candidates in upcoming U.S. Senate elections.

1)    In the New York 2010 U.S. Senate Race that involves unelected Democrat Kirsten Gillibrand's seat,    who would you prefer to see as the winner of the September 14th Republican Primary,     Joe DioGuardi,  Bruce Blakeman or David Malpass?       Do you believe that there's a realistic chance that Gillibrand can be defeated in the general election in November?

2)    What is your opinion on Alaska Republican U.S. Senate Candidate Joe Miller?

Thanks as always,   eb22
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2010, 03:54:30 AM »
Greetings Chaim. If Israel went back to pre-1967 borders, and a Kahanist government took over after that at some point, how would they regain the land that was wrongfully given away? How long do you think Israel could last at that point without a miracle?
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 11:31:19 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2010, 02:34:58 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What are your thoughts on todays government and the system? What will happen in November? What are your thoughts on New Zealand? Do you have an Afrian Action story? PS: Why am I still having problems connecting to the form?
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 09:32:45 AM by Jorje15 »

Offline KalmanBenMenachem

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2010, 10:33:47 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Do you think Israel was wrong to prevent Meyer Lansky from settling there under the Law of Return? 

Kalman Ben Menachem

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2010, 01:36:36 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Do you know Pamela Geller personally?  She used that logic that she does not oppose building mosques elsewhere but oppose a mosque at Ground zero. However muslims are planning to build mega mosques all across America.  I don't know how she is going to oppose other mega mosques since she had openly stated several times that she only opposes building a mosque "at that place".

If muslims succeed in building several mega mosques in America, that will help muslims to convert thousands of Americans into islam.

Your comments please?

Thanks!

Christian Zionist
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2010, 02:19:10 PM »
Shalom Chaim hope all is well!

1. Have you ever heard of the Holocaust Denier Ernest Zundel? 

2. Have you seen the latest cover of Time Magazine?  It's very antisemtic, what's your opinion about Time Magazine?

3. Have you heard about U.S.A. continuing sales to Lebanon's air force? Is this not proof that America is arming Hezbollah essentially and thus an ally of Islamic Terrorism?

4. Do you think (as i do) that Ehud BaraCH suffers from Napeolean complex syndrom also referred to as little mans complex?  Also, do you think he's having a secret gay love affair with some Israeli arab fag he met on Shenkin street?  For some reason I suspect him of engaging in promiscuous gay sex with arabs in luxury high rise penthouse suite...

Toda Ve Shalom!
Shana tova!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 11:04:50 AM by Yaacov Ben Yehuda »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2010, 03:18:04 PM »
Shalom chaim

Give us your opinion on glen beck and what he did in Washington d.c.

David haivri was interviewed by CNN about the deadly shooting. What is your opinion of that.
Toda
Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 12:28:27 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline lines

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2010, 04:44:23 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Are you familiar at all with what things have been like historically and presently for jews in Latin America?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2010, 08:56:37 AM »
Last week, you discussed how there is no term in Judaism for "coincidence." I'm curious to know if there is a term for "non-sequitor." Whenever we experience a natural disaster, I don't view that as a coincidence, but as a non-sequitor to human events. It seems like we often try to attribute a higher meaning to natural disasters by blaming and scapegoating people for their immoral behavior and stating that this is the cause of the natural disaster. I fail to see the logic in this. There is absolutely no empirical evidence to show that immoral behavior causes natural disasters to occur. It just seems like it is a lot more psychologically comforting for us to believe that bad people and bad behaviors are causing bad natural events to happen, rather than to accept the fact that nature dishes out events without any regard to human conditions. Why can't we just accept the fact that hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanoes, etc., are just simply a part of nature? What is the point of believing that there is some sort of human moral cause to natural events? Aren't we just fooling ourselves and living in a rose-colored fantasy world by believing that we somehow have control over natural events? If we are to believe that moral behavior causes natural events to occur, then why not also believe that it must have been the dinosaurs' immoral behavior that caused the meteor to smash into the earth and wiped them out? Why can't we just accept the fact that these are natural phenomena without any type of human agenda? Why can't we just accept that these events occur without any higher rhyme or reason?

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2010, 01:59:36 PM »
Dear Chaim,

can you tell me a bit more about the debate you had with Jerry Goodman on 'Crossfire' on CNN?
Was it a very 'heated' discussion? What were the issues discussed? Did he hate you? Did he try to smear you in any way or was he a fair debater?

Thank you,

Robert.

Offline Estragon1396

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2010, 01:02:12 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Thank you for answering my questions last week. I'm aware of the existence of the Hebrew forum and have visited it several times, but for now I'm more interested in exploring the English forum, with its international audience.
Now, with your permission, I'd like to ask you a few more questions about your political beliefs.

1. What are your thoughts on the issue of foreign workers in Israel? As you must know, there are tens of thousands of illegal foreign workers in Israel, and right now there's a big debate about the deportation of their children. Do you believe that all foreign workers and their children must be deported? Also, if you were in power in Israel, what would be your policy on this issue? Would you allow workers to come to Israel from non-Arab and non-Muslim countries (such as China or Eastern Europe) to perform all kinds of menial jobs? Or do you insist that all jobs in Israel (even the most menial ones) must be performed only by Jews, in accordance with the early Zionist principle of "Avoda Ivrit" (Hebrew labor)?
If the latter option is true, how would you convince Israeli Jews to take up menial jobs? I can imagine that many of them would be opposed to such policies.

2. (Related to the previous question) If you were in power in Israel, what would be your policies concerning immigration and granting citizenship to non-Jews. You've stated in the past that righteous Gentiles have a right to live in the Land of Israel together with Jews. So, what criteria would you use to determine the right of any given non-Jew to settle in Israel?
Also, would you allow foreign artists and musicians to come to Israel in order to perform?

3. Conversely, would you allow Israeli Jews to emigrate from Israel to other countries, or would you force them to stay in Israel?

Thank you for your answers, and I wish you a Happy Jewish New Year.

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2010, 10:14:03 AM »

Dear Chaim,

Instead of a question this week, I instead would like to tell a story and then ask a question- one that I feel is very important and serves to underscore the problems in America.

I own a business in addition to my full-time job, and both of my co-founders are Jews. While both are self-haters who voted for Barack Hussein Osama, I've managed to look past this because of our potential to make the company extremely successful, and because I've felt that deep down, they were good people who were caught up in the insanity in this country. However, my mind may have been changed this week.

A few days ago, I went with one of my business partners to a pre-wedding dinner for a co-worker. Towards the end of the night, an associate of ours started talking politics. Of course, I couldn't resist the opportunity to slam Obama, so I began railing against him and spreading the JTF mantra, which I'm very good at because I've been doing it for a decade. All the people in the argument except me were Jews, so I took the opportunity to bring up the butchering of the 4 innocent Israelis by the satanic faction Hamas, YSV, may they all burn in hellfire forever. My business partner started talking about the need for "peace" and that "killing Arabs won't solve anything", and I of course shot him down with facts and the truth, something these self-hating morons tend to avoid in favor of the insane idea of "peace". After I invoked the Bible and told him that on the day of Judgment, G-d will ask you what you did against evil - and he wouldn't have a reply to offer. He then told me that he "didn't consider Judaism to be a religion, but a culture". I sat stunned as all the other Jews at the table agreed with him, and they all took turns saying that, ultimately, they didn't know anyone in Israel and thus didn't care if the Arabs took 100% of the territory. At this point, I felt that the argument was pointless, so I stopped engaging them - it would have gotten ugly if it had continued.

Chaim, it was all I could do to not stand up and scream YSV in their faces, and tell them that they wouldn't need winter coats where they were going in the next world. I was furious at the time, but I have mixed feelings now. These people and particularly my business partner are my friends, but it's hard for me to look them in the eye with respect because of how utterly stupid they are. That being said, they've been my friends and co-workers, and I have a genuine affinity for them as people. My question is: on the day of Judgment, when they come face to face with G-d, is it your opinion that G-d will take mercy on them? Or, will he cast them off to Gehenom for their indifference to the plight of their people? Please answer as thoroughly as possible; I am very interested to hear your always sage thoughts.

May G-d bless you and the JTF,
RWG
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 03:13:24 PM by RightWingGentile »

Offline Herutnik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2010, 12:49:58 PM »
Shalom brother Chaim, ma shlomcha?

1. About your comments on Gabi Ashkenazi last week, you assumed that he had some connection to the expulsion from Gush Katif (and i thought you were probably right). But the funny thing that i found out is that he wasn't even in the army at the time, he was actually released from the army in late 2004, then he came back and became the General only in 2007. I just wanted to point that out so we won't make any false accusations on anyone.

2. I wanna mention the 'Im Tirzu' movement again this week.
I just wanna point out that I am no supporter of this group, even though theyv'e tried to do some good. As a matter of fact it's not even a right wing movement and it doesn't claim to be, so there's no reason for us to have any expectations. And I don't know how many members of that group actually support phonies like Netanyahu as youv'e mentioned last week (but i assume there are quite a few). But what i do know is that The founder of this group was actually accused by many leftists of being "to the right of the Likud" (in those exact words) for various reasons that im not even interested in.
But one thing that disturbs me about this group is that their main donor last year was a wealthy american right wing evangelical christian, that contributed 100,000 dollars, so it's just Too bad that no rich person like him ever donated that amount of money to JTF.

3. Did you hear that the former President of the Supreme Court Aharon Barak and his close family (wife, children and grand children), have no less than 18 expensive houses? despite that, his father was a poor man so he hasn't received any inheritance and Aharon himself was no more than an employee (and never an employer) his whole life.
Now, let's leave aside the fact that he's a radical anti-Zionist scumbag.
Is it just me, or does this smell kinda fishy? do you think the police should open an investigation on where he got these houses from?

Chaim hagibor toda raba lecha,
Herutnik.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 05:49:37 AM by Herutnik »

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2010, 02:59:48 PM »
How and why did you go on a hunger strike in prison? Did you only drink water during the hunger strike and how long did it last? Do you recommend a hunger strike as a protest method?

Thanks

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2010, 07:05:05 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Is there any one overwhelming factor that you can put your finger on to explain how Israel turned from a go it alone, tough, kick butt and take names later, attitude to a suicidal, needing to be loved, appeasing nation?  Some say it started with the Yom Kippur War and the horrendous losses suffered there.  Others point to the First Lebanon War as Israel's Viet Nam.

I am wondering if there is an explanation that is tremendously ironic.  Israel in the last twenty years has become a wealthy high tech based nation.  Many say Israelis are more interested in money than in their nation.  The ironic part is that the high tech boom was to a large degree ignited by the arrival of so many well educated, especially in the areas of science, Jews from the Soviet Union.  While Soviet Jews, themselves, may be as, if not more, nationalistic than the rest of the Israelis, by unleashing a wave of high tech prosperity they have helped transformed Israel into a European style nation where living well is considered more important than keeping Israel Jewish and strong.  My own opinion is that a strong, Jewish Israel will prosper more than a post Zionist attempt at immitating anti Semites in France or Belgium but many Israelis hold the opposite opinion.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2010, 08:01:49 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Where do you find other similar minded, right-wing friends?  Many of my friends are so liberal that I have found it difficult to be friends with many of them.  I should note that what makes it difficult is not the difference of opinion because that I could tolerate.  What makes it difficult is the segway into anti-Semitism. Let me provide two examples without being tedious.  Number one: I was talking to a friend of mine who is a Unitarian minister, he said he was very annoyed when his prospective landlord asked him if he and his female roomate were married.  I asked him, "why would you be annoyed at that?"  He was incredulous, angrily stating, "that's illlegal, they can't do that,etc"  I said that I thought it made sense that a landlord would want to ask that bec. married people tend to be more stable because of the fact that the relationship ideally has a measure of permanence built in, etc.  He said, "well how would you feel if your prospective landlord asked you your religion?"  I explained that this was an apples and oranges kind of comparison and that my religion had nothing to do with my ability to be a good tenant.  And so it went on.

The second example is more severe:  I met with a friend and her male partner after not having seen them for a few years.  My friend who was raised and helped by a Jewish woman and her daughter had a horrible experience working for an Orthodox Jew--ONE EXPERIENCE.  SHe started saying that this was the most racist firm she had ever worked for...then she gave examples of inappropriate office email jokes.  I explained that while I thought the emails were in poor taste, I understood where the animus was coming from.  I proceeded to explain how American Jews have given a tremendous inordinate amount of their time, energy, money, lifeblood to a group of people that have really completely taken a dump on us and I explained why: calmly, nicely, logically.  None of this really mattered.  Her opinions are changed forever. We then went into Israel and a similarly disappointing discussion ensued.

The thing is I can't be without friends, so what would your advice be?  Thank you in advance for yout thoughtful consideration of our questions.  JTFE
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 10:52:04 AM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2010, 02:28:31 PM »
hey chaim

1) Ever though of exchanging normal potatoes with sweet potatoes. Did you know that swet potatoes get ranked as the most all round nutritios vegatable, being high in fibre, vitimin c and vitimin a. What are your thughts on this?

2) Who was rabbi meir kahana's favourite gentile politicians/public figure?

3) im sure you have done this many times before so apologies, but could you explain the meaning of the story of lot and his tragic relationship with his daughters in the bible?

4) In a hypothetical question, god has commanded you to choose to live in the inner city area of detroit, phillydelphia, washington or the city of compton, you are commanded to never leave that city for the rest of your life. Which one would you choose and why?

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2010, 02:54:17 PM »
Dear Mr. Ben Pesach:

I find the theological rationale for wearing kippa or a yamaka, observing Kosher law, and observing the Sabbath very appealing; this is because I believe such observances are truly effective in fostering righteous behavior and wise decisions: your mind is constantly redirected towards your belief in Hashem when confronted with a decision or sinful temptation. Christians tried to encourage such mindful reflections with the WWJD bands.

My question: What is  available to gentiles who are more susceptible to temptation that will aid in keeping us externally mindful of Hashem?

Gd Bless you Chaim and Gd Bless the Jews

Apostolos
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2010, 03:39:40 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

How should righteous Jews react to Shalom Achshav Jews who chant "one bullet for every settler"?

How did HaRav Meir Kahane, zecher tzadik livracha, deal with Shalom Achshav Jews when they protested his rallies and became violent?

What is your opinion of Yonah Avrushm who threw a live grenade at Shalom Achshav Jews in 1983 that resulted in one of them being killed?
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2010, 03:41:15 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Do you think as well as I do, that Hamas, Iran and other nazi muslim beasts objecting to these "so called" peace agreements between Israel and PLO nazi's is in some way is a nazi plan by having their cake and eating it? In one way they want Israel to give up more land, but want an excuse to continue to attack Israel saying they were always against it.

When the Kahanists take power, will you sentence all these Jewish traitors to serve long term sentences?

How were The Jews able to revive the forgotten Hebrew language and place it into words after 2,000 years?
How many months are in The Jewish calender and do they have names?
Why does Gd need a name?

Gd Bless You, Your Loved Ones, The Chosen People and Happy Jewish New Year.
Bryan.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2010, 04:26:43 PM »
Hello Dear Chaim, (:

What would you say about Chassidic Music? There are lots of Rabbis who say that music in general is not aloud (for Jews) after the 2nd Temple was destroyed, if not for Mitzva puposes -- such as Bar-Mitzva celebration, Marriage, Circumcision, finishing a Massechet, etc..

Also, many Chassidic singers today tend to immitate Pop Stars like the Pop Stars of Umut Ha'Olam -- with lights and smoke on stage, body poses, motions, colors, fireworks, dancing, orchestras. advertising, fan clubs, etc. -- which make the whole performance quite similar to the definition of "Ellilut" (Idolatry) according to the Talmud. These singers are often called by the public "Ellilei HaZemer" (Singing Idols). What is your opinion about all this matter, and is there some so-called "Chassidic Music" that you personally like?

Thank you and Shavu'a Tov as always, and Chatima Tova ! :)

Gam Bashan veGam Gil'ad.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 04:40:23 PM by Gam Bashan veGam Gilad »