Author Topic: Help Flag this Video on Youtube  (Read 5415 times)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Help Flag this Video on Youtube
« on: May 22, 2007, 10:00:56 PM »
I am absolutely outraged that when I do a search for "Israel" on Youtube, there is this absolutely outrageous disgusting video called, "Not so cool facts about Israel" that appears at the top of the list. This video is so full of absolute and downright lies! Let's all go to this video, give it one star, and flag it as hate speech!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Help Flag this Video on Youtube
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2007, 10:08:46 PM »
Done, just lies from filthy Arab pork products
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2007, 10:12:20 PM »
I just noticed that this video is posted by several users. Let's go to all of them and give them all one star and flag them all!

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2007, 11:35:50 PM »
Thanks, Daniel.

I bumped into that video too a while ago. I think there was a second video there, called "Cool Facts about Israel". This one is supposed to be the FIRST video that you should watch, and it shows you how beautiful and nice Israel is. And then, when you're like 'sold-out' to the idea that Israel is such a lovely and great country.., THEN you're headed to the next video (the one you referred to), called "Not So Cool Facts about Israel". And THAT one is full of hatred and endless lies...

So it's a clear scam. It is their filthy method to manipulatively gain your trust on the first video, and then get to their REAL purposes on the second one (which is by the way more than two times long than the first one.. :-\).

So yes, it's rather important that we would all flag it as inappropriate.
Question is, should the FIRST video be flagged as well? :)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2007, 11:51:32 PM »
They pulled the Rev Schvartzah video so maybe
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2007, 11:53:41 PM »
Yeh, sometimes they do.

Bannedfan

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2007, 12:18:55 AM »
Done and done. I will try to get some of the other Riefenstahlian videos on that page later.

Imerica

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2007, 12:46:23 AM »
Playing devil's advocate here but, won't giving them a star From each of you actually boost up their rating?  ???

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2007, 12:53:29 AM »
Playing devil's advocate here but, won't giving them a star From each of you actually boost up their rating?  ???

Imerica has a point. :)

The devil thanks you, Imerica. ;D

Imerica

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2007, 01:08:14 AM »

I just can't escape it! lol *This is the only time that was funny.* :D

ftf

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2007, 06:28:42 AM »
The rating is produced by adding up all the stars it has been given and then dividing that total by the number of people who have giv en it stars.

e.g. One person gives a video five stars, one person gives it one star, 5+1=6, 6/2 = 3, so it's rating would be three.

Imerica

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2007, 10:04:23 AM »
The rating is produced by adding up all the stars it has been given and then dividing that total by the number of people who have giv en it stars.

e.g. One person gives a video five stars, one person gives it one star, 5+1=6, 6/2 = 3, so it's rating would be three.
That's still 3 too many stars if we're talking about rating the video that speaks against the country you love. How about not rating ANY stars and just cutting to the chase? Flag the video and report it as offensive.

ftf

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2007, 10:08:18 AM »
If someone else has already given it five stars, it will be listed as a five star video, if five of us then each give it one star, it would be listed as a one star video.

I think it was intended as a counter to this far momre accurate video:
« Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 10:15:30 AM by ftf »

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2007, 05:44:45 PM »
Thanks, Daniel.

I bumped into that video too a while ago. I think there was a second video there, called "Cool Facts about Israel". This one is supposed to be the FIRST video that you should watch, and it shows you how beautiful and nice Israel is. And then, when you're like 'sold-out' to the idea that Israel is such a lovely and great country.., THEN you're headed to the next video (the one you referred to), called "Not So Cool Facts about Israel". And THAT one is full of hatred and endless lies...

So it's a clear scam. It is their filthy method to manipulatively gain your trust on the first video, and then get to their REAL purposes on the second one (which is by the way more than two times long than the first one.. :-\).

No. I believe the first video is a genuine video made by someone who really loves and supports Israel. The one about the "Not so cool facts about Israel" is a response and a parody of the "Cool Facts about Israel." I don't think the creators of these videos are related in anyway. The second video merely hijacks and toys around with the first one.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2007, 05:48:42 PM »
Thanks, Daniel.

So it's a clear scam. It is their filthy method to manipulatively gain your trust on the first video, and then get to their REAL purposes on the second one (which is by the way more than two times long than the first one.. :-\)

What does flagging even do? Youtube doesn't pull the video, do they?

If enough people flag a video, then when someone goes to view it, a screen will pop up saying that the video has been flagged and for the user to confirm that he still wants to see it. I don't know what it takes to get a video removed. Perhaps if enough people are outraged enough by it, then it's possible it can be removed. But who knows? It seems like they tolerate a lot more anti-Israel bias than pro-Israel bias.

I used to subscribe to "chituber" who had films about the Hilltop Youth and bin Laden. His account was suspended. I'm not sure if it was due to pro-Israel slant or because of copyright infringement.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2007, 05:50:33 PM »

I'm not sure about that. Hopefully, it will knock it down the list. If anything, it will appear with one star if enough people give it the lowest rating.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2007, 05:51:22 PM »
ftf answered that point.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2007, 05:52:17 PM »

That's still 3 too many stars if we're talking about rating the video that speaks against the country you love. How about not rating ANY stars and just cutting to the chase? Flag the video and report it as offensive.

That would be great, but it's not possible to give a rating of no stars. The lowest possible rating you can give is one star. I've done that with all the copies of this and flagged it as hate speech.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2007, 05:53:22 PM »
Done and done. I will try to get some of the other Riefenstahlian videos on that page later.

Pardon my ignorance, but what does "Riefenstahlian" mean?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2007, 05:55:21 PM »

Ah, very clever, Dissenter  :laugh:  Al Pacino is very grateful  ;)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2007, 06:01:03 PM »

I just can't escape it! lol *This is the only time that was funny.* :D

Good to see you have a sense of humor about this  :)  Glad to see you back here, Erica. Keep challenging Chaim and the rest of us. It will only make us stronger  ;D  I must say, you've gotta lot of guts to swim with the sharks on this forum. I'm relatively liberal in comparison to most people on here, but you seem even moreso. So I think it's good to have a variety of people with differing opinions. It helps add and vary the debates and discussions.

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2007, 07:08:20 PM »

I'm really getting tired of Imerica, though. Most of the time, she plays the devil's advocate for the blacks. I'm trying to reason with her, but it's pretty much hopeless.

Her latest post, about Hurricane Katrina, is a real lulu.

She says that whites would have rioted just like the blacks, if New Orleans was white instead of black. ;D

By the way, Lili Riefenstahl was the German Nazi actress and director who made Triumph of the Will and other Nazi propaganda films for Hitler.

Maybe Imerica will follow in her footsteps, making more YouTube propaganda for the blacks.

Imerica

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2007, 08:24:55 PM »

I'm really getting tired of Imerica, though. Most of the time, she plays the devil's advocate for the blacks. I'm trying to reason with her, but it's pretty much hopeless.

Her latest post, about Hurricane Katrina, is a real lulu.

She says that whites would have rioted just like the blacks, if New Orleans was white instead of black. ;D

By the way, Lili Riefenstahl was the German Nazi actress and director who made Triumph of the Will and other Nazi propaganda films for Hitler.

Maybe Imerica will follow in her footsteps, making more YouTube propaganda for the blacks.

Dissenter you're a liar. I never said that whites would have rioted just like the blacks. Where do you get this stuff? Don't make me go back and quote myself, please.

And again, Dissenter I dont' give any credit to those evil blacks who do wrong. You'll never find a post where I HAVE. This is unbelievable.

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2007, 09:54:31 PM »
Dissenter you're a liar. I never said that whites would have rioted just like the blacks. Where do you get this stuff? Don't make me go back and quote myself, please.

And again, Dissenter I dont' give any credit to those evil blacks who do wrong. You'll never find a post where I HAVE. This is unbelievable.

I've replied to Imerica here:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=4739.msg37914#msg37914

Judge for yourselves whether I "lied" in accusing her of distorting the truth about Hurricane Katrina.