Author Topic: Yet another Judeo-Negroidal homosexual abomination in the Holy Land  (Read 1614 times)

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
A pair of "married" observant Jewish gays come on Aliya defiling the Land, replete with their three little adopted Negro "toy boy" schvartzer sprogs!

« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 08:11:03 AM by wonga66 »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Yet another Judeo-Negroidal homo abomination in the Holy Land
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 06:24:48 AM »
Simply unbelievable!

To call this a disgrace doesn't even begin to describe such a situation.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2010, 07:29:34 AM »
I don't think interracial adoption is a good idea most of the time, but it's not the kid's fault they were adopted by degenerates. Nevertheless with such "parenting" they are likely to turn out very badly.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2010, 07:33:36 AM »
Yeah I can't blame the kids at all. I blame the garbage gay "parents". How's that white guilt treating you nowadays that you have a couple little sharptons running around?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2010, 07:35:16 AM »
I hope they don't grow up to be anti-Semites.

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2010, 07:41:51 AM »
Worse is that the State of Israel accepts them as a legally fully married couple, with all the extra immigrant rights 1000s of $ of housing, dole, mortgage etc etc that a married couple and family enjoy, without a whimper of protest from the Orthodox. Indeed the couple may be a shtikel Orthodox themselves!

The Talmud says that gentiles lose their right to exist when they contract same-sex marriages. How much more so the State of Israel!

People often say that "gays are such nice people"! That may even be so! The sole reason we are meant to loathe homosexuality as an abomination worthy of execution......is because, as with all the other mitzvos,  Hashem has decreed it thus!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2010, 07:45:41 AM »
HOW CAN GAYS BE OBSERVANT
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2010, 07:49:12 AM »
I don't think interracial adoption is a good idea most of the time, but it's not the kid's fault they were adopted by degenerates. Nevertheless with such "parenting" they are likely to turn out very badly.

What about inter"racial" couples?

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2010, 07:50:49 AM »
12% of men have a homosexual experience at least once in their lives.

Orthodox Jews might be no different!

http://www.orthogays.org/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_topics_and_Judaism
and the abomination film "Trembling before G-d" about Hassidic gays

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2010, 07:55:03 AM »

Orthodox Jews might be no different!

http://www.orthogays.org/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_topics_and_Judaism
and the abomination film "Trembling before G-d" about Hassidic gays

:::D  :::D :::D :::D

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2010, 10:52:33 AM »

Why does it matter to you? You don't believe in race anyway. However if you really must know what I think, I believe that everyone should stick to their own type of people. Whites should marry whites, blacks should marry blacks, and Asians should marry other Asians, etc. I do think that Jewish people form their own nation/people and so I don't really see that the same way, if a black Jew marries a white Jew, etc. they're still part of the same nation and people so I think that would still count as "sticking to your own".

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2010, 11:08:38 AM »

Why does it matter to you? You don't believe in race anyway. However if you really must know what I think, I believe that everyone should stick to their own type of people. Whites should marry whites, blacks should marry blacks, and Asians should marry other Asians, etc. I do think that Jewish people form their own nation/people and so I don't really see that the same way, if a black Jew marries a white Jew, etc. they're still part of the same nation and people so I think that would still count as "sticking to your own".

Let's say a decent white guy/girl falls in love with a decent black girl/guy and they want to get married. They're from the same faith. What's the problem with it

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Yet another Judeo-Negroidal homosexual abomination in the Holy Land
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2010, 11:10:39 AM »
Re:  The hidden lives of gay and lesbian Orthodox and Hasidic Jews

Well...if they're 'hidden', then why are we being subjected to a full length feature film documentary showing us every detail?

:o

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2010, 04:51:02 PM »

Let's say a decent white guy/girl falls in love with a decent black girl/guy and they want to get married. They're from the same faith. What's the problem with it

It destroys diversity. It's not necessarily that one group or another is "more pure" or better in all ways, etc. because that's not really the case. However I do think that different types of people should remain separate. It's part of the New World Order agenda to break down barriers between peoples and destroy borders, mix cultures, etc.

So I think that anything that makes people who are different blend into each other by creating offspring that are not one culture or another, is a bad thing. Of course the kids are human too and should be treated with the respect accorded to any human being, but they have no one identity that they can say belongs to them. Usually mulatto children make a choice to identify with the culture of the black parent.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2010, 07:09:13 PM »
Re:  "Let's say a decent white guy/girl falls in love with a decent black girl/guy and they want to get married. They're from the same faith. What's the problem with it "

This poses many serious issues.

Let's say for example that a black guy marries the white girl.
She is in her rights to expect him to carry all the heavy luggage when she goes to the airport or bus station.
The marriage will be very unequal, for he will have no choice but to be a "yardman" at their home; spending all his time trimming bushes and pulling up poison ivy and other weeds.
When they entertain, all the guests will snap "Boy!" "Go get me a drink!" at him.

On the other hand, let's say for example that a black girl marries a white guy.
Starting with their honeymoon, the minute they show up at the hotel to register he will be told that she must go around back and use the "Colored Only" entrance.
When they buy a home in a nice neighborhood, she will have no choice but to be the "maid" and fetch drinks and mop up the floor and let herself be called names like "Johhnie May Brown" and "girl" and stuff like that.
Worse still the day when a baby pops out black as the ace of spades lookin' just like Al Sharpton and the nurses at the hospital become frightened and start to cry.
Then the hospital staff will act very condescending and hang around and say things like "Oh!"..."How cute"..."How about call it Samdeshawndicus?"  "Isn't that a nice name?"  "Or maybe something more manly like Deconquineo?"  "Why!", "Just look at those sclerotic yellow eyes and those pink palms and striped fingernails!"..."So cute!"

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2010, 09:10:43 PM »
E"Y really needs to turn it around on the homosexual issue.  Homosexuality is rightfully stigmatized, and for the nation of Judaism [which clearly identifies homosexuality as literally an abomination] to diametrically oppose Torah on the issue is just taunting, perhaps even asking G-d to destroy the Jewish nation.  Jews who engaged in homosexuality [especially the overt "out of the closet" variety] should be socially ostracized and publicly criticized by a people who claim to be the "People of the Covenant". -- The above article is mind numbingly depressing and nauseating.  If one is going to live like this they should excoriate themselves from the Jewish nation and live in San Fransisco, or some other homosexual hell hole... 

I wont get started on what a nakba those children are being put through.  Ill just leave it with an article:

Gay couple with adopted children [the Duke rape case you wont hear about]... raping and drugging the kid and offering him up to be raped by other interested gays over the internet [of course the media was stone silent over this actual rape case vs. the Duke lacrosse player false rape accusations]:

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2009/06/media_nervous_on_new_duke_u_ra.html

June 28, 2009
Media nervous on new Duke U. rape case (updated)
Thomas Lifson
A new and even more scandalous rape allegation has surfaced at Duke University. Yet the usual media and campus PC crowd are keeping mighty quiet. Identity politics apparently trumps all sense of outrage.

Of course, after the disgraceful media and university reaction to the phony allegations against Duke Lacrosse team members, it is wise avoid jumping to conclusions, but the comparative silence on the current case is nonetheless remarkable, considering how many particulars of the case were left out of the main AP account.

Mike Adams, writing on Townhall, lays out the facts the MSM won't:

Frank Lombard is the associate director of Duke's Center for Health Policy. The university administrator was recently arrested by the FBI and charged with offering up his adopted 5-year-old son for sex. I tried to contact Frank Lombard over the weekend to probe his expertise regarding the health benefits of raping small children. So far, he's declined to comment.

University administrator Lombard is accused of logging on to a chat room online and describing himself as a "perv dad for fun." The detective who wisely looked into the suspicious screen name says that Lombard admitted to molesting his own adopted son. All this was before allegedly inviting a stranger to travel to North Carolina from another state to statutorily rape his already-molested adopted son.

It gets worse. The allegations are stunning and sickening. Adams spares us what he says is the worst.

However, identity politics are probably also involved in understanding the media response. Again, Adams:

The Associate Press (AP) did not mention the fact that the five-year old offered up for molestation was black. Bringing that fact to light might be damaging to the political coalition that exists between blacks and gays. Nor did the AP mention that the adopted child is being raised by a homosexual couple. Bringing that fact to light might harm the gay adoption movement.

I am afraid that as far as the media and academic communities are involved, it is not the crime itself that matters, but rather whether the alleged perp is a member of an "oppressor" group. Although white, Lombard is gay, so in the interest of avoiding unpleasant stories involving homosexual adoption, the media is anxious to shut down public interest in the affair.

However, the outspokenness and willingness to judge in advance a case involving white jocks - easy targets - of Duke and media, inevitably place a spotlight on their handling of another Duke rape allegation.

Hat tip: Richard Baehr

Update: Thomas Lifson notes that Stanley B. Chambers of the Raleigh News and Observer (hat tip: C. Edmund Wright) brings is the following nugget:

Lombard, a licensed clinical social worker with a master's degree in social work, is a health-disparities researcher who studies HIV/AIDS in the rural South.

This means that Lombard toiled in fields of the victimology industry, mining data for correlations that would underwrite government favoritism of victim groups.

A victimologist victimized at least one child in the most heinous way. The ultimate victim(s). And the media see no hypocrisy, and want to make sure the public doesn't either. Nothing to see here, move along.

All this coming in the wake of another highly publicized incident at the same prominent university? I don't think they can  suppress this one. The conservative media have the power to put this case on the national agenda. It is too dramatic.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2010, 11:43:40 PM »

You believe that?   I call BS.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2010, 01:58:45 AM »

It destroys diversity. It's not necessarily that one group or another is "more pure" or better in all ways, etc. because that's not really the case. However I do think that different types of people should remain separate. It's part of the New World Order agenda to break down barriers between peoples and destroy borders, mix cultures, etc.

So I think that anything that makes people who are different blend into each other by creating offspring that are not one culture or another, is a bad thing. Of course the kids are human too and should be treated with the respect accorded to any human being, but they have no one identity that they can say belongs to them. Usually mulatto children make a choice to identify with the culture of the black parent.

I fully agree, your argument is very well put. Our liberal western societies do not understand how borders and barriers protect our freedom instead of restricting it. They do not understand how mixing together things or people that clash creates confusion and destruction.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2010, 02:12:57 AM »
I think this couple is selfish and weakening for the society. They probably only claim to be observant, and make aliyah only to prove their point: "You see, you can be gay and still be fully Jewish and have family ...". They look like a caricature.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2010, 07:31:12 AM »

You believe that?   I call BS.

I think it's BS too, Even Kinsey only claimed 10%. lol

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2010, 07:33:43 AM »
I fully agree, your argument is very well put. Our liberal western societies do not understand how borders and barriers protect our freedom instead of restricting it. They do not understand how mixing together things or people that clash creates confusion and destruction.

Thank you yaakov. I am glad that someone on this forum understands my points. :)

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2010, 08:28:58 AM »

Thank you yaakov. I am glad that someone on this forum understands my points. :)

You're welcome, but, from what I know of this forum so far, I would be surprised if there wasn't a majority of JTFers who shared your views on this topic.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2010, 08:45:53 AM »
Re:  "12% of men have a homosexual experience at least once in their lives. "

This is obviously a textual misprint.

What it actually says is that 92% of men have a homosexual experience at least once in their lives with Lady Gaga.   ;D