Author Topic: david haivri interviewed on cnn  (Read 6581 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: david haivri interviewed on cnn
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2010, 04:09:54 PM »
Does someone being bad or having done evil automatically qualify them to be cursed though?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2010, 09:16:07 PM »
Unfortunately, people are slow to come to the realization that JTF is the only hope for the Jewish people.  I become convinced of this more and more each day.  I think I was happier when I was ignorant.  People blame us for everything even when most of us have done nothing

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2010, 09:40:47 PM »
Does someone being bad or having done evil automatically qualify them to be cursed though?

Let me actually modify this.   It may be obvious that you Chaim ben Pesach are in a position to curse him given what he did to you and says about you.   That I would understand, even if I don't really know whether it's permitted or not (maybe it is).   But other people are cursing him.    What's the halacha there for you and for other people?  Personally, I find the cursing of people like this over the top and/or unnecessary unless it's someone like an arafat y''s.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2010, 09:51:19 PM »
Let me actually modify this.   It may be obvious that you Chaim ben Pesach are in a position to curse him given what he did to you and says about you.   That I would understand, even if I don't really know whether it's permitted or not (maybe it is).   But other people are cursing him.    What's the halacha there for you and for other people?  Personally, I find the cursing of people like this over the top and/or unnecessary unless it's someone like an arafat y''s.
How is Haivri different from Arafat? Arafat murdered Jews physically. Haivri murders Jews by deception--by trying to poison then against the one movement that can save Israel and by fooling them into thinking that obeying the Yesha Council will protect them.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2010, 07:53:39 AM »
Yimach schmo to that Nazi.

Dr Brennen Fan you have no right to curse a Jew like that. Firstly you've never meet the man I have. Secondly as much as an establishment figure he may be he lives in a small Settlement called Kfar Tapuach where Binyamin Ze'ev Kahane (Zecker Tzadik L'Kodosh Livrach) lived he has 9 kids and does much work in bringing Jews to the Kever Yosef (The Tomb of Joseph) and other places that are no longer in Jewish hands. He brings scores of people to the Shemron I believe that he does much good. Now you and Chaim may disagree but I know these to be truths. and Until I see him do something bad for the Jewish people I am going to support him.

Now I will say this one more time stop using this phrase do you even know A) What the phrase means??? B) Where and when and who it can be used on?? I would bet the answer is no.

I would advise you to consult an Orthodox Rabbi about the phrase.

David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2010, 09:05:09 AM »
Dr Brennen Fan you have no right to curse a Jew like that. Firstly you've never meet the man I have. Secondly as much as an establishment figure he may be he lives in a small Settlement called Kfar Tapuach where Binyamin Ze'ev Kahane (Zecker Tzadik L'Kodosh Livrach) lived he has 9 kids and does much work in bringing Jews to the Kever Yosef (The Tomb of Joseph) and other places that are no longer in Jewish hands. He brings scores of people to the Shemron I believe that he does much good. Now you and Chaim may disagree but I know these to be truths. and Until I see him do something bad for the Jewish people I am going to support him.

Now I will say this one more time stop using this phrase do you even know A) What the phrase means??? B) Where and when and who it can be used on?? I would bet the answer is no.

This is the second time that you are defending an evil person who has tried to destroy JTF (the first thing was when you wrote all sorts of nice things about Doom). Do you know any of Haivri's history with JTF?

Can you explain that?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2010, 10:36:53 AM »
How is Haivri different from Arafat? Arafat murdered Jews physically. Haivri murders Jews by deception--by trying to poison then against the one movement that can save Israel and by fooling them into thinking that obeying the Yesha Council will protect them.

I don't really buy that argument.   What he's doing may be quite foolhardy, but I just don't see an equivalence there.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2010, 01:07:25 PM »
Do you just get up on the wrong side of the bed every day?  I know Chaim and he don't get along but even Chaim would not say he is a Nazi.  He is a Kahanist Jew who spent six months in an Israeli jail for opposing suicidal appeasing policies.  He is a resident of Kfar Tpuach, a Kahanist stronghold.  He is a spokesman for many of the Shomron communities.  I asked him once about the feud with Chaim and he was evasive, only saying that he never interacted with Chaim (that does not mean he has not said some nasty things).  The point is that there are so few truly nationalist Jews that to trash ones you have disagreements with seems wasteful at best.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2010, 06:27:21 PM »
Do you just get up on the wrong side of the bed every day?  I know Chaim and he don't get along but even Chaim would not say he is a Nazi.  He is a Kahanist Jew who spent six months in an Israeli jail for opposing suicidal appeasing policies.  He is a resident of Kfar Tpuach, a Kahanist stronghold.  He is a spokesman for many of the Shomron communities.  I asked him once about the feud with Chaim and he was evasive, only saying that he never interacted with Chaim (that does not mean he has not said some nasty things).  The point is that there are so few truly nationalist Jews that to trash ones you have disagreements with seems wasteful at best.
Let's forget about their vicious lashon hara campaign against Chaim (which in the case of Guzofsky, included supporting a white nationalist Nazi)--tell me what meaningful have Haivri and Guzofsky accomplished in their 30 years of Israel. Nothing. They lead pathetic little cults in Tapuach, with absolutely no following outside of it (and especially no secular or youth following).

--How many Zootube videos have Feces Now and/or Muslims devoted to them?
--How many times have the Israeli media reported on them?
--How many Israeli dissidents outside of Tapuach even know their names?

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2010, 07:57:58 PM »

This is the second time that you are defending an evil person who has tried to destroy JTF (the first thing was when you wrote all sorts of nice things about Doom). Do you know any of Haivri's history with JTF?

Can you explain that?

Words can not destroy JTF.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2010, 07:58:32 PM »

100% agree. I don't think non-Jews should use this phrase
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2010, 08:17:02 PM »
That is not an answer to my question. How can you be calling sworn enemies of Chaim and JTF "good Jews"?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2010, 09:38:28 PM »
Didn't David Ha Ivri rat out Yekutiel and his whole dog progam to the Shabak?  What was the story with that?

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2010, 09:41:30 PM »
That is not an answer to my question. How can you be calling sworn enemies of Chaim and JTF "good Jews"?

It's not as black and white as you put it. You don't look at him with an open mind. You refuse to listen to any outside opinion. He has fought hard for the Jewish people
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2010, 09:42:19 PM »
Didn't David Ha Ivri rat out Yekutiel and his whole dog progam to the Shabak?  What was the story with that?

I don't know. Yekutiel has been on the Shin Bet watch list for years I doubt that anyone ratted him out.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2010, 09:44:59 PM »
It's not as black and white as you put it. You don't look at him with an open mind. You refuse to listen to any outside opinion. He has fought hard for the Jewish people
David, this is crazy talk. Chaim himself explained what Haivri, Doom, and Guzofsky has done. What is with your fascination with these so-called leaders?

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2010, 09:55:41 PM »
So you think that is it. They can't do good and they don't to good because Chaim doesn't like them?? I don't have a fascination with them. I happen to know them and know the work they do on a day to day basis. Bringing good Jews to the Shemron fighting against expultions, Bringing Jews to Kever Yoseph. The Shin Bet target these people just like our followers these Jews are victims just like Us. You can't lump Abe Foxman of the ADL and Rahm Emanual in the same boat as Jews who fight for the land of Israel
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2010, 10:02:46 PM »
So you think that is it. They can't do good and they don't to good because Chaim doesn't like them?? I don't have a fascination with them. I happen to know them and know the work they do on a day to day basis. Bringing good Jews to the Shemron fighting against expultions, Bringing Jews to Kever Yoseph. The Shin Bet target these people just like our followers these Jews are victims just like Us. You can't lump Abe Foxman of the ADL and Rahm Emanual in the same boat as Jews who fight for the land of Israel
"Fighting for the land of Israel"?!? That's why Haivri now works for the Yesha Council--a form of controlled opposition employed by the Nazi Israeli government? That's why Haivri informed on Mike Guzofsky's dog-training program back in 2007 (not that Guzofsky is any improvement over him, but it is still informing on a fellow Jew)? And that's why he tried to turn Israeli sentiment against Chaim Ben Pesach by calling him the Jewish Hitler so many times back on the Revava "forum"?

And to answer your claim--I would say that Haivri and Guzofsky are worse than the likes of "Rabbi" Abraham Foxman and Rahm Emanuel, because everyone knows what slime the latter two are. Unfortunately there are misinformed young Israeli patriots who actually think the former two are doing good things, and are duped by them.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2010, 10:09:20 PM »
The Yeshuv is not turned against Chaim infact I know many within the Yeshuv that support Chaim but how would you know that you haven't even been there or within a 6 hour flight of Tapauch. You really believe that kahane.org forum turned 160 families against Chaim and JTF. To really get a grasp for what is happening you need to visit the Yeshuv.

Do you know who Lenny Goldberg is??
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2010, 10:09:59 PM »
I don't know what their approach to resolving this matter was, but it seemed to me that Chaim never had a problem with David HaIvri and try to ignore him even when there was proof that he spoke ill of Chaim and even called him a terrorist. I agree that there should be more courageous people to fight ageist these evil Bolshevik Jews in govt but why can they accept the fact that Chaim is a Right Winger and is fighting for Jews and the righteous people everywhere.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2010, 10:13:51 PM »
The Yeshuv is not turned against Chaim infact I know many within the Yeshuv that support Chaim but how would you know that you haven't even been there or within a 6 hour flight of Tapauch. You really believe that kahane.org forum turned 160 families against Chaim and JTF. To really get a grasp for what is happening you need to visit the Yeshuv.

Do you know who Lenny Goldberg is??
Are you trying to deny that Haivri and Guzofsky said and did what they in fact did?

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2010, 10:26:04 PM »
Huh??
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2010, 10:49:16 PM »

בס''ד

He brings scores of people to the Shemron I believe that he does much good.

Are you suggesting that HaIvri is getting Jews to settle in Shromron (Samaria)? If you are, I can tell you that that is complete baloney. You cannot produce one Jew who settled in Shromron because of HaIvri.

This guy could not get more than 10 people to show up at the Temple Mount when he had the entire news media giving him massive coverage. Everything that he does is an embarrassment for the Jewish people.

Let me repeat: HaIvri has never accomplished one thing for the Jewish people and works to undermine those who do accomplish by allowing his forum to call them Nazis, racists and terrorists.

I happen to strongly disagree with Dr. Brennan Fan using that curse on HaIvri. But I find it interesting that all of the people who object so strongly to attacks on HaIvri have no problem with his years of attacking me in the most vicious way imaginable.

In any case, I ask Dr. Brennan Fan not to use that curse any more against HaIvri, even though he allowed his forum to curse me relentlessly with endless slander.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2010, 10:55:59 PM »
Chaim, well said.  I also would suggest that Dr. Brennan Fan refrain from calling Ha Ivri a Nazi.  Whatever his faults and I understand you don't have a high opinion of him, he is a nationalist Jew who lives in Kfar Tpuach, supports the Hilltop Youth, and spent 6 months in Israeli jails for his opposition to government policy.  Such a person does not deserve to be called a Nazi.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2010, 10:57:11 PM »
Fine, Chaim, because you said so I will not say ys to David Haivri any longer. How about an English curse instead. F**k David Haivri.

In any case Haivri is exactly what he called you, a Jewish Hitler. I remember how in addition to calling you a Jewish Nazi, he also called the great righteous Gentile Jimmy Sullivan a dirty goy.

David Haivri is the Jewish David Duke.