Author Topic: david haivri interviewed on cnn  (Read 6582 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
david haivri interviewed on cnn
« on: September 01, 2010, 12:06:39 PM »
Did anyone see this?  Unfortunately it was in Italian with sound crossed over from another channel. I wish noam federman was interviewed or even chaim.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: david haivri interviewed on cnn
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 12:14:32 PM »
Yimach schmo to that Nazi.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 12:24:44 PM »
If I were you I would curse CNN first. Really curse them.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 12:30:22 PM »
Yimach schmo to that Nazi.

I really don't think you should be saying that no matter how much you don't like him or whatever weasel thing he did.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2010, 01:17:47 PM »
Did you know that he said that Chaim is the Jewish Hitler, over and over again?

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2010, 01:41:53 PM »

I don't know about his history with Chaim, but, frankly, I wish there were more "Nazis" like him !

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2010, 01:58:22 PM »
i heard he's a very influential guy in the samaria region..apparently he's the guy you would talk to if interested in building on land in yesha region.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2010, 02:38:19 PM »
I don't know about his history with Chaim, but, frankly, I wish there were more "Nazis" like him !
What has this joker done? He promised to bring 10,000 protestors to the Gaza ethnic cleansing in 2005 and about ten actually showed up.

He's not just a disgrace to the Israeli right, he's a disgrace to Judaism.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2010, 03:56:03 PM »

Where and When was this?

I know he and Chaim disagree over tactics, but ideologically are they not on the same page?
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2010, 03:57:18 PM »

wtf?

Still, I let God do the punishing - the cursing isn't accomplishing anything positive in this case, I don't think. 

If it's true what you say, it's just another example of how ego and being hungry for power gets in the way of good Jews working together for the right goals.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2010, 05:08:21 PM »
For years and years that is what his small group of supporters said on the Revava forum--he was even more openly hateful than that other turd, Dyke Guzofsky.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2010, 12:53:11 AM »
What has this joker done? He promised to bring 10,000 protestors to the Gaza ethnic cleansing in 2005 and about ten actually showed up.

He's not just a disgrace to the Israeli right, he's a disgrace to Judaism.

I won't go into detail here, you can check by yourself, he is a guy who has done many positive things as an activist for the settlers' movement, who was a close to Binyamin Ze'ev Kahane, HaShem Yinkom Damo, who raises eight children in Yosh providing them with Jewish education, who served in the IDF (that is very important to me, I guess you may disagree with me on this).
I mean, come on, this man is obviously not beyond criticism, no one is, but to call him a "Nazi", a "disgrace to Judaism" ?? You cannot blame him alone for the failure of the resistance to the expulsion of Jews in Gaza. He is not responsible either for things that are said by some morons on the Revava forum who claim to be his supporters. Steven Weigang claimed to be Chaim's best supporter and you won't blame Chaim for all this moron's BS. If David Haivri did not speak up against insults against Chaim, though, I agree that he would be to blame.

But if David Haivri has done things that are so evil as to deserve to be called a "Nazi" or a "disgrace to Judaism", I'd like to know. I am not his fan, I am just trying to be fair.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2010, 01:43:29 AM »
I just told you what he did, he and his small group on the Revava forum constantly called Chaim a Nazi, the "Jewish Hitler", etc.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2010, 05:10:51 AM »
do you guys have the link. I missed it

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2010, 05:34:56 AM »
Didn't Ben-Gurion [YS"V] and Mapai call Ze'ev Jabotinsky [ZT"L], "the Jewish Hitler"?  While Chaim is a righteous anti-Hitler to the maximal degree, still; drawing the same insult that was directed at Jabotinsky could be seen as a compliment in the right light [the mutual insults men dedicated with Ahavat Yisroel are subject to, perhaps].  Mapai were the ones who wanted to join forces with the Nazis... if history repeats itself, how does this speak of HaIvri?  Hmmmm...
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2010, 06:27:30 AM »
Didn't Ben-Gurion [YS"V] and Mapai call Ze'ev Jabotinsky [ZT"L], "the Jewish Hitler"?  While Chaim is a righteous anti-Hitler to the maximal degree, still; drawing the same insult that was directed at Jabotinsky could be seen as a compliment in the right light [the mutual insults men dedicated with Ahavat Yisroel are subject to, perhaps].  Mapai were the ones who wanted to join forces with the Nazis... if history repeats itself, how does this speak of HaIvri?  Hmmmm...

What a pathetic, disgusting insult on the part of David Ben Gurion the traitor, David Ben Gurion the scum, who murdered the great fighters of the Altalena...

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2010, 07:54:18 AM »

What a pathetic, disgusting insult on the part of David Ben Gurion the traitor, David Ben Gurion the scum, who murdered the great fighters of the Altalena...
I believe the exact term that Ben Gurion used was: "Vladimir Hitler" and I think it was in the 30s before the holocaust. Yet it is indeed disgusting and wicked. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2010, 09:52:13 AM »
I read the article where he was quoted in A7 - and I liked what he had to say.   I think he makes a good point but he neglects to comprehend that people who think like him are not in power in Israel, and so while his points may be true, he is singling out Obama and foreign pressure as the problem but Bibi Netanyahu and the regime do not believe they are a problem.   There is a certain disconnect between HaIvri's thinking and what is actually the "Israeli" point of view.    I'm going to post a link to the article as a new thread.  but here is also the URL http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/139464

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2010, 10:00:20 AM »
Why are you concerned about those men and their roles in history?

Didn't Israel just suddenly spring up one day because the UN voted to invent it?

And if these terrible events occurred as you say, then doesn't this mean that Israel is the product of evil men and evil actions and shouldn't exist?

After all, a Jewish State couldn't be the result of Jewish gangs murdering each other, and bad guys suppressing all the good guys, and I don't need to read anything to know all this, because only evil people oppose the State of Israel and side with the Fakestinians.

All you guys are doing here is supplying the enemies of the Jews with ammunition.

For that reason alone I'm certain that none of what you write is true.

And don't any of you refer me to any books or articles or documents in your answers, because I would never read anything that said bad stuff about Jews!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2010, 10:08:09 AM »
Why are you concerned about those men and their roles in history?

Didn't Israel just suddenly spring up one day because the UN voted to invent it?

And if these terrible events occurred as you say, then doesn't this mean that Israel is the product of evil men and evil actions and shouldn't exist?

After all, a Jewish State couldn't be the result of Jewish gangs murdering each other, and bad guys suppressing all the good guys, and I don't need to read anything to know all this, because only evil people oppose the State of Israel and side with the Fakestinians.

All you guys are doing here is supplying the enemies of the Jews with ammunition.

For that reason alone I'm certain that none of what you write is true.

And don't any of you refer me to any books or articles or documents in your answers, because I would never read anything that said bad stuff about Jews!

Was this necessary?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2010, 10:32:48 AM »
Was this necessary?

Was this?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2010, 11:41:26 AM »
Was this necessary?

Was this?

No, what I asked was not necessary.  You should keep going on incoherent rants against the boogeyman JTF forum participants unabated.  It's very constructive.   Ignore what I suggested.   

::)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2010, 12:13:24 PM »
 Ignore what I suggested.   

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2010, 02:32:40 PM »
בס''ד

For years, David HaIvri's hideous forum made the most vicious and slanderous attacks on JTF in general and on me in particular. They referred to me as a Nazi, a racist, a terrorist, and even compared me to Hitler. I never said a bad word about HaIvri or his pathetic pseudo-organization. In fact, I did not even know they existed until someone showed me their vile hatemongering that had been going on for years.

David HaIvri never accomplished one thing for the Jewish people. On the contrary, he has only damaged the Jewish cause. Before the Gush Katif expulsion, HaIvri promised the news media that he would bring 10,000 people to the Temple Mount to pray. The media gave his promise massive attention because they knew he was bluffing. On the day of the "massive prayer" gathering, only 10 people showed up, not 10,000. The media used this for days to show how the opponents of the expulsion are all talk, are all one big bluff, are all one big joke. HaIvri badly hurt the morale of the religious nationalist camp with his stupid and amateurish bluff.

Aside from this disastrous incident, HaIvri has never done anything else that got major attention. He poses as a Kahanist when he wants to raise money from Kahanists. But in reality, HaIvri works with the traitor Yesha Council who betrayed the struggle to save Gush Katif. HaIvri is a liar and a fraud.

I notice that there are members here who say, "Even if HaIvri's forum called Chaim a Nazi and compared him to Hitler, that doesn't mean that HaIvri is bad". Really? I wonder how these members would react if someone spent years publicly slandering them.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2010, 03:13:28 PM »
I thought Chaim discussed the HaIvri-matter multiple times already this year.

Unfortunately, his fat, arrogant face keeps turning up on fecesbook as 'someone I might know'.