Author Topic: More BS on CNN right now - Obama speaking with the 4 morons behind him  (Read 1038 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Fraud.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: More BS on CNN right now - Obama speaking with the 4 morons behind him
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 05:27:17 PM »
I see like a little toothless Poodle
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 05:29:58 PM »
Netanyahu whining like a little wimp -  Please don't let the territory we give up turn into a terror field like in gaza and lebanon, oh please please goyim help me surrender

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 05:32:45 PM »
Netanyahu whining like a little wimp -  Please don't let the territory we give up turn into a terror field like in gaza and lebanon, oh please please goyim help me surrender
Maybe he just got bad news from his doctor on that gonorrhea throat culture and is in an extra-pitiful mood.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2010, 05:39:13 PM »
Bibi whined and cried and begged for peace.

Abbas yemach shemo vezichro spoke about justice and rights. 

Same story.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2010, 05:46:38 PM »
How about an open policy of, "two Arabs for every Jew."?  It worked with the Soviets.  Grow some balls.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2010, 11:21:38 PM »
what a shmuck wolf blitzer was afterward too.  cant neglect to comment on that.

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2010, 06:25:46 AM »
Personally, I think that your being too hard on Netanyahu.  He's in a heckuva spot:  On one side, the Palestinians are in a constant state of terrorist upheaval, and the Muslim enemy is frankly winning the war of demographics.  Then, Netanyahu also has dreamers in his own nation who insist on peace at any price.  So Netanyahu looks to America, in hopes of some measure of support, and he sees a surly punk in the While House, clearly a Muslim sympathizer if not a closet Muslim.  The surly punk in the White House looks to be dying politically, and like Carter 30 years ago, the surly punk is banking that some sort of phoney peace plan will yet save his presidency.

Let's be charitable:  That's a helluva spot for Netanyahu.  However, I think that Netanyahu has played it smart ..... His demands for negotiations involve recognition of Israel's right to exist, something he knows that no Palestinians leader can agree to in public (see Sadat, Anwar, the late).  So, the talks will inevitably go bust, and Netanyahu jets back to Israel, stands in front of the TV cameras, shrugs his shoulders, and says, "Well, I tried, but they wouldn't budge."  And then life goes on.

The problem is not Netanyahu, but this (and this all over the world), a quisling left and Muslim demographics.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2010, 12:02:54 AM »
Personally, I think that your being too hard on Netanyahu.  He's in a heckuva spot:  On one side, the Palestinians are in a constant state of terrorist upheaval, and the Muslim enemy is frankly winning the war of demographics.  Then, Netanyahu also has dreamers in his own nation who insist on peace at any price.  So Netanyahu looks to America, in hopes of some measure of support, and he sees a surly punk in the While House, clearly a Muslim sympathizer if not a closet Muslim.  The surly punk in the White House looks to be dying politically, and like Carter 30 years ago, the surly punk is banking that some sort of phoney peace plan will yet save his presidency.

Let's be charitable:  That's a helluva spot for Netanyahu.  However, I think that Netanyahu has played it smart ..... His demands for negotiations involve recognition of Israel's right to exist, something he knows that no Palestinians leader can agree to in public (see Sadat, Anwar, the late).  So, the talks will inevitably go bust, and Netanyahu jets back to Israel, stands in front of the TV cameras, shrugs his shoulders, and says, "Well, I tried, but they wouldn't budge."  And then life goes on.

The problem is not Netanyahu, but this (and this all over the world), a quisling left and Muslim demographics.

I think you have it completely wrong.

Netanyahu is not making any demands.

He says certain things for public consumption so that Israelis think he's tough and a "national security buff."  You've mentioned some of these things. 

"So, the talks will inevitably go bust, and Netanyahu jets back to Israel, stands in front of the TV cameras, shrugs his shoulders, and says, "Well, I tried, but they wouldn't budge."  And then life goes on."

This is a complete fantasy and there is no logical reason why this would ever happen based on historical example, Bibi's past behavior, and bibi's policy.

Bibi's policy is one of national surrender and suicide, and he will carry it out and he will not let petty disagreements or arab terminology of his state stop him.

The problem IS Netanyahu because he is the one in the position to say, "No" to the Muslims and their "quisling left" puppets.   He has the moral obligation to do so.  But he is not interested in doing so.  He is in utter fear of doing what must be done and what Kahane always said must be done.    In a time when even the left was against "talking to Arafat" because even the left recognized him as an evil arab nazi terrorist, Rabbi Kahane had the courage to stand up and say publicly again and again " I will talk to Arafat.  I will tell him NO."

He said the reason they didn't want to talk with him is because they did not have the strength to say no, and we see today that really was the reason.   Bibi also has not the courage or strength to say no or stand up for Jewish pride and dignity.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2010, 12:08:13 AM »
As leader of the so-called right, bibi carries out the policy of the Left and delivers their intentions better than the left could ever dream of doing itself.