Author Topic: A new low: a NK/Satmar wedding with PLO flag dance!  (Read 4470 times)

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
A new low: a NK/Satmar wedding with PLO flag dance!
« on: September 01, 2010, 05:11:27 PM »
A new low: a Neturei Karta/Satmar wedding replete with PLO flag dancing!

With 8-20 children per family, in the next generation a significant number of Haredim aren't jus' gonna be indifferent to the State of Israel: they will actually grow up to be its sworn enemy!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 05:23:40 PM by wonga66 »

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: A new low: a NK/Satmar wedding with PLO flag dance!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 05:28:18 PM »
We can hope and pray that Hashem brings them few offspring.  As these NK are forced to marry within their own insular community, they will be increasingly unable to produce viable offspring.  Genetic diseases that would have only affected a few, will now affect many as the carrier ratio increases markedly.  I wont say, "Baruch Hashem," but I wont shed any tears for these people who hate their own and fly thousands of miles to participate in conferences that facilitate the destruction of the Jewish people
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 06:16:16 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 05:31:26 PM »
I doubt that Satmar was involved with this. Satmar does not associate with NK and have issued numerous statements distancing themselves from the kooks in NK. I know some Chassids who know some Satmar and I have been told that they are anti-zionist but are against helping enemies of the state.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 05:43:10 PM »
Satmar originated in Hungary, & they are not true Hassidim in the sense that their founders had no connection to the Baal Shem Tov.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2010, 05:44:03 PM »
The people in the picture are very damaging to the Jewish people as a whole... To the uninformed here in America they are the face of religious Jews and not a radical element....This is the picture that the media loves to depict...Why in the world would any sane Jew carry a flag like that? The sight of them actually sickens me because they really are suicidal with their stupidity.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2010, 06:57:50 PM »
As Yosef ben Meir z"l said: "You Jewish traitors at the time of a Kahanist government will be executed immediately"! 

- obviously he'd put some of these Haredim on that long, long list!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2010, 07:02:00 PM »
Isn't this from the video where an elderly haredi Jew in attendance runs up and rips the flag away and curses the idiots who wanted to dance with it?

If so, why not link to the video instead of this screen shot?

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2010, 07:16:48 PM »

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2010, 07:43:43 PM »
What a bunch of scrawny, pathetic-looking faggots with their pigtails and fur coats. Anti-semites see these pussies and lick their chops.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2010, 07:46:55 PM »
What a bunch of scrawny, pathetic-looking faggots with their pigtails and fur coats. Anti-semites see these pussies and lick their chops.

I hope you are not denigrating peyot? I have grown mine... Peyot are a mitzvah...

PS: Antisemites have never said anything about my peyot either...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2010, 07:48:22 PM »

I hope you are not denigrating peyot? I have grown mine... Peyot are a mitzvah...

In the video, some of these men are really sporting 'hairdos.'  I dont think coon is referring to peyot.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2010, 07:54:13 PM »

PS: Antisemites have never said anything about my peyot either...

Some of those hairdos go far beyond peyot.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2010, 09:05:23 PM »
is this why 1/3 israelis consider haredim the most hated group in the land?

As Yosef ben Meir z"l said: "You Jewish traitors at the time of a Kahanist government will be executed immediately"! 

- obviously he'd put some of these Haredim on that long, long list!

good call

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2010, 09:31:06 PM »
Re:  "I have grown mine... Peyot are a mitzvah... "

I don't know who grew them, but I had some peyote once.  I ate a handful of them and felt sick for a while, then I felt very very spiritual.     ;D

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2010, 09:37:21 PM »
Re:  "Satmar originated in Hungary "

That's too bad - someone should have given them something to eat!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2010, 10:15:09 PM »
MassuhD,

You are splitting my side with laughter!!!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2010, 10:17:49 PM »
Re:  "I have grown mine... Peyot are a mitzvah... "

I don't know who grew them, but I had some peyote once.  I ate a handful of them and felt sick for a while, then I felt very very spiritual.     ;D

:::D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2010, 10:23:04 PM »
Chatroom!?!?

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2010, 12:20:33 AM »

NKs are the worst kind of traitors because they call for the destruction of Israel... in the name of the Torah ! That is all the more Chillul HaShem (desecration of G-d's name). At least, leftist traitors refer to an ideology that is foreign to Judaism.
NKs are a bunch of degenerate filthy worms. If I were the PM of Israel, I would ban them from Israel.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2010, 12:51:32 AM »

NKs are the worst kind of traitors because they call for the destruction of Israel... in the name of the Torah ! That is all the more Chillul HaShem (desecration of G-d's name). At least, leftist traitors refer to an ideology that is foreign to Judaism.
NKs are a bunch of degenerate filthy worms. If I were the PM of Israel, I would ban them from Israel.

I have cursed NK many times, after I rebuked them on their website several times... I have no question that they are wicked since they work with the enemies of the Jewish people, standing idle as their brothers blood is spilled. I say spit on anyone who supports these wicked charlatans.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2010, 02:20:31 AM »
I didnt see the flag rip

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2010, 05:44:30 AM »

Gummo!

When in Tel Aviv, be sure to visit the Teninbaum Dental Clinic!  We offer affordable dentures, bridges, and partials, whatever your needs, whatever your income!  Always happy to work out payment plans to suit your individual schedule!  Visa and MasterCharge accepted!  You too can have a beautiful smile like Gummo!  Remember:  A Happy smile, is a Healthy smile!  Don't delay - Call today!  Our operators are on call 24hrs. a day to assist you!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2010, 05:56:43 AM »
they are ugly pigs i wish i could impale them like Count Dracula did to the Turks
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2010, 06:42:39 AM »
Re:  NK

I read the written debate/dialogue on the Yeshiva World News and found their rationale for their position to be extremely weak.

They worship the East European shtetl experience that gave rise to their cult, and therefore must at all costs reject anything that would threaten their Exile.  They openly beg G-d in their prayers to torture and kill all the Jews left in the world as a proper and suitable treatment for Jews, rather than accept the reality of a State of Israel now having the majority of the world's Jewish population living in it.  They worship a G-d whom they have anthromorphize in their own image.  According to the NK position, if Ha'Shem had actually approved of the Jews return to Eretz Yisrael the land would have suddenly and immediately bloomed with fruit and flowers of gigantic proportion without a single Jew doing so much as lifting a finger to plant a tree! ... and only Moshiach is allowed to would go throughout the world and personally send all the Jews back to Eretz Yisrael on the backs of eagles [quite literally eagles].  I strongly agree with muman613 as to their wickedness:  If their only disagreement was in their rejection of a Jewish State and they kept to themselves and practiced their version of Judaism, there would be no problem with them.  It's their open and activist support of outright Nazis and Islamic Jihad Terrorist Murderers which is an outrage - made doubly so by the fact that those to whom they publicly lend support call for the immediate extermination of all Jews.  Look hard at these characters and then perhaps you might at the least have some understanding of why the Labor Zionists rejected religion early on in their struggle to reach power.  There is nothing such a mentality as these NK promote could have ever done to achieve Jewish freedom in the Jewish Homeland - their very presence would guarantee failure and disunity.  Nowhere in scripture are the Jews presented as being puny, whiny, weak men with black coats and black hats who don't do any work, refuse to stand on their own two feet to help themselves, and beg and plead for their enemies to torture and murder Jews.

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2010, 06:42:02 PM »
this clip is when the old man rips the flag away from the dancing clowns...and then they try to beat him up...what scum!