Author Topic: Iranian Americans more educated than Israeli Americans  (Read 4866 times)

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: Iranian Americans more educated than Israeli Americans
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2010, 02:05:03 AM »
Man up and say what you really think , and stop hiding behind numbers.

What I really think? Islam doesn't make you dumb. There is a correlation between Islam and backwardness but correlation doesn't mean causation. They're stupid and backward the same reason why India is even more backward and most Indians aren't Muslims. Same with South America, China, South East Asia, etc.

Islam doesn't necessarily make you dumb. But what it certainly does is to make you an evil person. You really must be sick or rotten to the core to embrace such a barbaric cult and to worship such a demented and cruel man as the so-called Prophet Muhamad.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2010, 02:05:31 AM »
.... You must think we are special for feeling so threatened by us, esp in ratio of how small we are. Don't be jealous Israel has been established again and Jews all over the world are returning to it. Israel will soon peek in its glory, while your great "Persian Empire" is turning to ..actually has turned into garbage, and will never return. Enjoy your Komanies. You must be Blind.

-You should repent to the G-d of Israel.

Offline The Kahanist

• New JTFer
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2010, 02:07:09 AM »
How do you know I'm a Muslim? Anyone can say anything they want on the internet.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2010, 02:10:11 AM »
It really does not matter what you are, or think you are. You are a looser .. in any culture or religion. lol

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2010, 05:13:03 AM »
It is not possible for a nigra to be more edumcated than me!     :P

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2010, 05:17:49 AM »
See?...Iran got its name because every time there was trouble they all got up and ran.

Get it?  I RAN.

So that proves that you all so stupid!     >:(

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2010, 05:29:44 AM »
Re:  "there is no difference between a Israeli Jew or any Jew. "

Even I know, that this ain't necessarily so!

It has been said that "Israel is the first nation in history to produce stupid Jews!"

However, the U.S.A. is the absolute stupidest nation in the world for allowing Mohammedans from Persia to come here and study under the world's best educational system; only to return home to build bombs and brag about how they're better educated than others.

Without the U.S.A. and its Jewish population's contributions to research and science, the Persians would be back in Mudholia wiping their butts with their bare hands and cornholing their sisters.

We'll see just how "educated" Persia has become in a few more weeks when Israel turns Teheran and outskirts into a green glass ashtray.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2010, 05:34:37 AM »
I wonder how many of those "Iranian Americans" are actually Jews that fled from Iran.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2010, 07:05:06 AM »
Re:  "I wonder how many of those "Iranian Americans" are actually Jews that fled from Iran. "

It's more like they're all Iranians who fled from Iran!

The reason they're leaders here is because they were intelligent enough to reject all that the Mullahs represent, and they chose to live free here in the U.S.A. where their talents could bear fruit rather than submit to theocratic 6th Century tyranny.

As a matter of fact, most, if not all, of the well established Americans of Iranian birth fled Iran rather than live in a filthy cesspool under Muslim Maniac rule ... they came here after the fall of the Shah and they have no intentions of going back until "The Islamic Republic" is sent back to the caves from which it came.

We don't ever hear of these American leaders of industry who are of Iranian descent tearing down America or threatening Jews -- because they're good Americans who understand that any race and any nationality which embraces American citizenship and American values can live life to the fullest; free from the fear that exists throughout the Muslim world.

Offline The Kahanist

• New JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2010, 07:11:11 AM »
I wonder how many of those "Iranian Americans" are actually Jews that fled from Iran.

There's always an excuse. Most Iranian Americans are Muslims and most Israeli Americans are Jews yet the Iranians are the ones who are more educated.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2010, 08:38:03 AM »
Ralph,

Boroh gomb shoh, tokhmeh khaareh ologh! 

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2010, 08:57:30 AM »
No wonder you dumb Jews import most of your weapons from America.

Iran just had a training in which it successfuly launched a Torpedo --- what is this humiliation for intelligence? what's the deal with launching a poor Torpedo? almost every moron on this planet who has an offensive seacraft with a Torpedo can launch it without any problems, Iran had to have a special excersize for it?

America wishes we would not be economically and militarilly independent (check out the Lavi Project case; the Americans wanted it cancelled because they knew their lame F-15s and F-16s can't compete with us, now the Chinese use it because it's such a good toy). I will just say the day Iran will stop depending on Russian (Jewish) scientists for its nuclear program and stop using only NK/Russian missiles , and will stop using American aircrafts, and will actually win a war, you will have the right to speak.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 09:07:40 AM by Unknown Soldier »

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2010, 09:14:39 AM »
اذبح الفُرس!!!!

Death to Persia!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2010, 09:33:50 AM »

Cut in the fracas!      ;D

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2010, 10:07:44 AM »
I banned Ralph a little while ago. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2010, 12:08:12 PM »
Who is this Ralph i hear about all the time?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2010, 04:44:51 PM »
[censored] off Sid.  You're banned.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2010, 04:47:19 PM »
Guys, it looks like Sid is really Ralph, the white nationalist Iranian troll who once claimed to be half Jewish.   His most recent email address is [email protected].  Feel free to [censored] slap him some more at this email address. 

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
  • Hello kids. Say no to 3rd reich
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2010, 05:02:29 PM »
Well i can prove form my personal life experience that the statement of this jerk is more that wrong. But my guess is that was not a statement at all but a foolish way to put my nation down with pathetic lies. Yes they so edicated that they work like program robots in most cases. Everything else they got from West and most from jewish mind. Cave sweet cave ^^

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2010, 05:40:31 PM »
Who is this Ralph i hear about all the time?

Somebody who pretends to think Iran is superior to Israel in every way while it's the exact opposite.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2010, 08:20:43 PM »
At least in my area, most of the Iranians are Not Muslims.  I dont know the stats, but many are Jews and Christians, who have fled that backwards hellhole.