Author Topic: Iranian Americans more educated than Israeli Americans  (Read 4691 times)

Offline The Kahanist

• New JTFer
Iranian Americans more educated than Israeli Americans
« on: September 02, 2010, 12:52:22 AM »
Not only do Iranians consistently outperform Jews in every math and science competition both in the high school and college level, Iranian Americans are more educated than Israeli Americans. You can’t claim affirmative action benefits Iranians. In the United States affirmative action only benefits Blacks, Hispanics, and American Indians. You also can’t give Iranian Jews credit for raising total Iranian education levels because most Israeli Americans are Jews and most Iranian Americans are Muslims. If anything Iranian Jews bring down the Iranian achievement rate. No wonder you dumb Jews import most of your weapons from America.

Iranian Americans

Bachelor’s degree or higher: 57.7%
Graduate or professional degree: 29%

Israeli Americans

Bachelor’s degree or higher: 53.1%
Graduate or professional degree: 27.3%

Right-click:

Right-click:

« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 02:17:29 AM by The Kahanist »

Offline The Kahanist

• New JTFer
Re: Iranian Americans more educated than Israeli Americans
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2010, 12:53:31 AM »
With their high level of educational attainment and a median family income 20 percent higher than the national average, Iranian-Americans contribute substantially to the U.S. economy. Through surveys of Fortune 500 companies and other major corporations, the researchers identified more than 50 Iranian-Americans in senior leadership positions at companies with more than $200 million in asset value, including General Electric, AT&T, Verizon, Intel, Cisco, Motorola, Oracle, Nortel Networks, Lucent Technologies, and eBay. Fortune magazine ranks Pierre Omidyar, founder and chairman of the board of eBay, the wildly popular online auction company, as the second richest American entrepreneur under age 40.

Iranian-Americans are also prominent in academia. According to a preliminary list compiled by ISG, there are more than 500 Iranian-American professors teaching and doing research at top-ranked U.S. universities, including MIT, Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Carnegie Mellon, the University of California system (Berkeley, UCLA, etc.), Stanford, the University of Southern California, Georgia Tech, University of Wisconsin, University of Michigan, University of Illinois, University of Maryland, California Institute of Technology, Boston University, George Washington University, and hundreds of other universities and colleges throughout the United States.

Read more: http://www.america.gov/st/washfile-english/2004/January/20040113191603atarukp0.6147425.html#ixzz0yLt69twu

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2010, 01:05:27 AM »

Jews make up only 0.2% of the world population.
Yet, leaving aside the ludicrous "Peace" Nobel Prize, there have been 165 Jewish Nobel Prize winners.

Muslims account for almost 25% of the world population. There have been 3 Arab Nobel Prize winners, only 1 in a scientific discipline.

And I am not even taking into consideration Fields Medals, the approximate equivalent of the Nobel Prize in mathematics, in which Jews are extremely over-represented relative to their share in the world population.
In such disciplines as economics or physics, more than half of all the Nobel prize winners ever are Jewish.

How many Iranian Nobel Prizes in science ?

Offline The Kahanist

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2010, 01:11:09 AM »

Jews make up only 0.2% of the world population.
Yet, leaving aside the ludicrous "Peace" Nobel Prize, there have been 165 Jewish Nobel Prize winners.

Muslims account for almost 25% of the world population. There have been 3 Arab Nobel Prize winners, only 1 in a scientific discipline.

And I am not even taking into consideration Fields Medals, the approximate equivalent of the Nobel Prize in mathematics, in which Jews are extremely over-represented relative to their share in the world population.
In such disciplines as economics or physics, more than half of all the Nobel prize winners ever are Jewish.

How many Iranian Nobel Prizes in science ?

Almost all of the nobel prize winners have been American Jews. Israel has one very few nobel prizes because of two reasons. One, they don't have access to as many research facilities and laboratories in Israel that American Jews have in the United States and two, the nobel committee is biased against Israel because of the situation in the middle east. Iran has less research facilities than Israel and the nobel committee is even more biased against Iran.

If nobel prizes are a measure of progress then why have Israeli scientists won a much lower proportion of nobel prizes than American Jews?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2010, 01:21:32 AM »
Once again the plain truth of the matter is that Israel has more high-tech industry which is growing. I cannot say that much technology is invented in Iran. The weaponry which Iran recently demonstrated does not indicate the highest level of sophistication.

No matter what, you are a troll, because you constantly try to prove that iranians are so smart. So no matter how many facts we can demonstrate to you that Israelis and Jews in general are much more intelligent than your average iranian.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The Kahanist

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2010, 01:24:24 AM »
Once again the plain truth of the matter is that Israel has more high-tech industry which is growing. I cannot say that much technology is invented in Iran. The weaponry which Iran recently demonstrated does not indicate the highest level of sophistication.

No matter what, you are a troll, because you constantly try to prove that iranians are so smart. So no matter how many facts we can demonstrate to you that Israelis and Jews in general are much more intelligent than your average iranian.

There are at most 600,000 Iranian Muslims living in America compared to 6 million Jews. Jews outnumber Iranians at least 10 to 1 in America. Of course there will be more educated and successful Jews in total number but we're talking about proportions. Iranians have a higher educational attainment rate than Jews do.

I'm not a troll. I just disagree. Can't I disagree without being a troll?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2010, 01:24:28 AM »
Ralphy forgot his ovalteen :laugh:
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline The Kahanist

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2010, 01:24:56 AM »

Maybe if you converted to Islam you'd become smarter.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2010, 01:28:14 AM »
Well obviously you are not one of the college educated Iranians, because we all know you don't put up stats without a reference right modargaveah??  :::D

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2010, 01:29:52 AM »

Yeah, sure, we're all going to convert to Pisslam !  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline The Kahanist

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2010, 01:31:02 AM »
Well obviously you are not one of the college educated Iranians, because we all know you don't put up stats without a reference right modargaveah??  :::D

Kharkousteh, go to my first post and see that I gave you two links. One for Israelis and one for Americans that confirm what I have written. The links will take you directly to the census.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2010, 01:31:37 AM »
Yea, Iran got a lot better with the Assaholea

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2010, 01:31:59 AM »

Islam makes people dumb like you, camel breath
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2010, 01:32:53 AM »
No Koshkech , I mean a real one.. these are not accepted as peer reviewed.

Offline The Kahanist

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2010, 01:35:19 AM »
No Koshkech , I mean a real one.. these are not accepted as peer reviewed.

Peer reviewed? The census doesn't have to be peer reviewed to be credible. Koondeh.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2010, 01:36:02 AM »
Keer to koonet you coonee moosalmoon. You are a jendeh to all avehkhahars like all moosalmoons

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2010, 01:37:26 AM »
I looked at it, you illustrate how ignorant you are in statistics.  Evidently , you don't even understand what you read. You aren't factoring any variables, therefore, that chat is meaningless. Sorry.

Offline The Kahanist

• New JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2010, 01:40:07 AM »
I looked at it, you illustrate how ignorant you are in statistics.  Evidently , you don't even understand what you read. You aren't factoring any variables therefore that chat is meaningless. Sorry.

Baloney. It shows the proportion of each population over the age of 25 that has a bachelor's degree or above and a graduate degree.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2010, 01:45:35 AM »
I assume you are unaware how small the Jewish population is? That isn't taken into effect. I also see you don't realize how there is no difference between a Israeli Jew  or any Jew. We are all Jews , and you are way out of your league here. Over a billion Muslims and what do you contribute to the world? Chadors and bacheabazi. Sad.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2010, 01:47:05 AM »
Man up and say what you really think , and stop hiding behind numbers.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2010, 01:50:35 AM »
Dr. Dan , I didn't know you are a Jew that unfortunately lived in the Persian Exhile? ..

Offline The Kahanist

• New JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2010, 01:50:54 AM »
I assume you are unaware how small the Jewish population is? That isn't taken into effect. I also see you don't realize how there is no difference between a Israeli Jew  or any Jew. We are all Jews , and you are way out of your league here. Over a billion Muslims and what do you contribute to the world? Chadors and bacheabazi. Sad.

The Iranian American population is reported at 439,913 compared to 146,551 Israeli Americans. Many Iranians are Jews and many Israelis are Arabs but most Iranians are Muslims and most Israelis are Jews. Why can't I compare them? Iranians are more educated according to the 2008 American community survey conducted by the census bureau.

Offline The Kahanist

• New JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2010, 01:53:19 AM »
Man up and say what you really think , and stop hiding behind numbers.

What I really think? Islam doesn't make you dumb. There is a correlation between Islam and backwardness but correlation doesn't mean causation. They're stupid and backward the same reason why India is even more backward and most Indians aren't Muslims. Same with South America, China, South East Asia, etc.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2010, 01:59:54 AM »
If its about religion, how many of those Israelis were religious? If they weren't I don't see the connection because its not about religion anymore its about race (the stats do not illustrate this.) If its about race, the stats do not depict the if the Israeli Jews were native to the land or came from the Exile.You have no clue what you are talking about and embarrassing your religion further.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2010, 02:01:56 AM »
Persian exile?  I was born and raised in the usa and not amongst other Persians.

This troll is a goozbatcheh

Dr. Dan , I didn't know you are a Jew that unfortunately lived in the Persian Exhile? ..