Author Topic: Horrific hate crime  (Read 3488 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Horrific hate crime
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2010, 07:09:11 PM »
The schvartza who did this should get life behind bars. 

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2010, 07:11:17 PM »
Ruby,

Absolutely.  Things like this scare the crap out of me.  You never expect them, and in one moment your life is changed forever.  On a positive note, it looks like she is going to recover.  I couldnt say how she will look in the long run, but it looks like they cared for her well based on the pre-surgical photo.  Let's hope that with the modern treatments we have for skin regeneration and state of the art medical care that she will not be disfigured.  I really am hoping for this woman.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2010, 07:17:04 PM »
This is beyond despicable. It's unhuman!!!!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2010, 07:19:14 PM »
The crime of being white

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2010, 07:20:41 PM »
Ruby,

Absolutely.  Things like this scare the crap out of me.  You never expect them, and in one moment your life is changed forever.  On a positive note, it looks like she is going to recover.  I couldnt say how she will look in the long run, but it looks like they cared for her well based on the pre-surgical photo.  Let's hope that with the modern treatments we have for skin regeneration and state of the art medical care that she will not be disfigured.  I really am hoping for this woman.

God was looking out for her too, she was told by Him to get sunglasses right before that. Also her face doesn't look as horiffic as some of the other acid victims I've seen. One woman I saw had her entire face look melted together like a blank doll's face without any features. At least this lady still looks human.

All those naive white people who voted for Obama thinking it would bring racial harmony to America were just fooling themselves and betraying their own people. Obama's election has made things worse, not better, because now many blacks have the mindset of "we rule you now cracker". No, it doesn't make any sense, but that's how many of them feel.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2010, 07:23:00 PM »
betraying their own people.

the American people?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2010, 07:28:43 PM »
So much for the popular adage "You make your own luck!"

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2010, 07:35:53 PM »
betraying their own people.

the American people?

That's true too, but I meant betraying other white people. See those liberal whites who voted for Obama didn't care whether it would embolden black criminals or not. They didn't care if this woman would get splashed with acid or if there would be a beat whitey night. They were full of hope and change and "thank you Satan"/Yes we can.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2010, 07:37:12 PM »
thats..just..horrible..

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2010, 07:44:01 PM »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2010, 07:52:20 PM »
Pokemon is a very occultic show. Pikachu's tail looks like a lightning bolt and he shoots lightning out of his cheeks. Lightning is a Satanist and pagan symbol (another example are the bolts/runes of the Waffen SS). There is another pokemon called shaymin (Shaman). It might look cute and innocent but it's really not. It indoctrinates kids into the occult and gets them to want to be "Masters", which is another occult term.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2010, 07:53:50 PM »
Pokemon is a very occultic show. Pikachu's tail looks like a lightning bolt and he shoots lightning out of his cheeks. Lightning is a Satanist and pagan symbol (another example are the bolts/runes of the Waffen SS). There is another pokemon called shaymin (Shaman). It might look cute and innocent but it's really not. It indoctrinates kids into the occult and gets them to want to be "Masters", which is another occult term.

:::D :::D :::D

man I love you!

Btw Pokemon started in about 1994 how the hell do you know so much about it?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2010, 07:56:26 PM »

man I love you!

I used to watch it with my sister.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2010, 07:58:06 PM »

man I love you!

I used to watch it with my sister.

Gotta catch a [censored]

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2010, 08:05:11 PM »
It might seem funny talking about Pokemon in particular (even though that has way more occult stuff in it than you would think), but this permeates almost every show out there, for kids or adults. The pagan and/or Satanist symbolism is very rampant.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2010, 08:17:25 PM »
If only we could throw magic balls at [censored] and make them disappear.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2010, 08:32:08 PM »
If only we could throw magic balls at schvartzas and make them disappear.

Before unknown soldier started getting facetious with me, this thread was about hate crimes. I don't know if we can ever make them disappear or send them back to Africa, but I hope one day society will realize that blacks are a brutal sort of people that has to be kept separate from others.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2010, 08:54:48 PM »
When I read things like this it makes me wish that I was never born... so that I would never know things like this.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2010, 10:47:01 PM »
I posted on this yesterday. Bethany is very lucky in many ways. Even in her pre-surgery burned state her face is largely intact. Baruch Hashem.

Now may some Klansmen throw acid in the faces of the suspect's immediate family members (before they come down with tertiary syphilis).

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2010, 11:07:52 PM »
This type of attack is a Muslim speciality. It would not surprise me if a Muslim was behind this crime.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2010, 11:09:55 PM »
This sounds like it could be a gang initiation ritual.  I used to jog with a friend on the Coney Island boardwalk at night.  After I left New York he told me a young Black kid pulled a gun on him and when he ran away pointed it at him but fell.  The cops told him it was probably a kid trying to prove to the gang he could take someone down.  Scary stuff.  Death penalty would be in order but is probably not available since this woman is still alive.  Still anyone that cruel should not be part of the human race above the ground.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2010, 12:15:10 AM »
This sounds like it could be a gang initiation ritual.

Bingo.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2010, 12:54:18 AM »

Now we are warned that the scum may attack us with a cup. We should be ready to protect our faces and move away when one of these beasts approaches us with a cup or something like this. We must be aware that there might not be orange juice in it. Personally, I will write that down in my survival skills handbook.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2010, 01:13:04 AM »

Now we are warned that the scum may attack us with a cup. We should be ready to protect our faces and move away when one of these beasts approaches us with a cup or something like this. We must be aware that there might not be orange juice in it. Personally, I will write that down in my survival skills handbook.

Amein.  I am fairly confident I can defend myself in a semi-fair fight, as I have done in this past year, [krav maga, although amateur], but a cup of sulfuric acid in my face... I can think of no defense.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein