Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday. September 12, 2010  (Read 7487 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday. September 12, 2010
« on: September 04, 2010, 06:10:29 PM »
Dear Chaim, three questions for this week's Ask JTF.

1. Which country is more technically advanced, Japan or Israel?

2. Do you agree with me that soul food ya know da food dat da 'mmm hmmm' people b' eatin' is very unhealthy?
It's no wonder blacks have so many health problems.

3. What is your opinion on the Kabyle people? They live mostly in Algeria.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 05:16:18 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday. September 12, 2010
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2010, 06:52:19 PM »
Shalom Chaim

1. What did The Jewish People ever do to the self hating Jew Norman Finkelstein to make him hate Israel so much?

2. Do you think Pipi will be so stupid and go ahead with his plans to let The PLO Nazi's rule the Jewish Hero's in Jerusalem, Judah and Samaria and if that ever happens (Gd forbid) what would that mean for The Jews living there?

3. Why did Gd give us freewill? If he knows what were going to do before we do it, then what is the point of freewill?

Gd Bless You, Your Loved Ones and The Chosen People.
Bryan.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 03:31:05 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2010, 07:09:41 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

1: Please tell us a little bit about the wonderful, devout Torah Jew known as Brother Nathanael Kapner.

2: If the 2012 election is between Sarah Palin and Barack Hussein Osama, and it turns out that Palin really was a Fag Buchanan supporter like he claims, what would you instruct us to do?

3: Please talk to us about the wonderful Congressman Jerrold Nablus, and if possible share a story about him.

4: Please discuss Arab, and in particular "Israeli" Arab, "Christians". You remember the various absurd claims that I mentioned to you a couple of weeks ago; do they honestly believe this or do they just want to see if they can con a gullible infidel? Where do they get this nonsense from? Is this stuff taught at the Mosque of the Nativity or what? How can they speak this idiocy out loud with a straight face? Finally, how do they get along with the tiny percentage of genuine Arab Christians?

G-d bless you as always, Dr. Brennan Fan
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 05:30:57 PM by Dr. Brennan Fan »

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2010, 07:57:39 PM »
שלום חיים

if you were to take power, would you immediately rebuild the 3rd temple?

about 2 years ago, i supported the 2-state solution because i genuinely thought it was gonna be beneficial to both israel and fakestine (of course i don't support it now after having a talk with some arabs and realizing it's never going to work). my question is what is your opinion on people who want the 2 state solution because the genuinely believe it is mutually beneficial?

what do you think of the UK independence party?

sucks that your videos get deleted from zoo-tube, may i suggest that you post on liveleak and vimeo? ive seen a lot of people re-upload your videos to liveleak, they don't get deleted as far as i know.

שנה טובה וגמר חתימה טובה לכולם
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 08:45:41 PM by KahanistLiberal »

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2010, 09:31:46 AM »
Dear Chaim,

What wasn't the fourm closed on Fireday or on 9/11? What did you do the day before 9/11? Do you have an African action story that took place on 9/11 the day of the attack?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 10:03:17 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2010, 08:55:44 PM »
Dear Chaim:

Hope you had a very pleasant Rosh HaShanah.  Here are my questions / comments for the week.

(1)  In your opinion, is Zionism without Judaism and Judaism without Zionism both doomed to failure?  Did Rabbi Kahane use the term "Orthodox Atheists" to describe "religious Jews" who do not support the State of Israel?

(2)  I posit this question to all the Holocaust deniers and minimizers:  Why did Germany pay massive reparations to the State of Israel and Jewish victims throughout the world if the Holocaust never happened?  The Germans may be a lot of things but stupid was never their stereotype.  Your comments Chaim.

(3) On Rosh Hashana we read in the Torah that Avraham expelled Hagar the Egyptian slave woman and Yishmael and the behest of Sarah.  The Torah also tells us that Hagar took a wife from "Mitzrayim" for Yishmael.  We know that Mitzrayim was a descendant of Ham.  Ham is the father of the dark skinned ones.  My thought was that the Torah was forcasting the cozy relationship between the Arabs and Shfartzas.  Your thoughts.

All the best,

Nekama 
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 03:30:03 PM by Nekama »

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2010, 09:12:56 PM »
Dear Chaim,
  What is your opinion of the British Royal family?
      What do you think of Prince Harry wearing a Nazi uniform at a costume party?
         Is there any aspect of a Monarchy that you can accept as a proper ruling government?
                All the Best,
                    Dan
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 06:53:31 PM by Dan »

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2010, 11:42:47 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I hope you've had a great week.

#1: With the 9 year anniversary of 9/11 recently passing, could you please tell us how you feel things have changed in the last 9 years? How do you see the world now, 9 years after September 11, 2001?

#2: I was hoping you might be able to tell us which structure you would most want to have a plane flown into. Would it be the Iranian emissary, or perhaps the NY Nazi Times headquarters?

#3: Can you tell us why James Baker's nickname is "James F The Jews" Baker?

#4: Do you think that schvartzas deserve an entire month to be devoted to their so-called "history"?

May G-d bless you and the JTF,
RWG
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 04:17:02 PM by RightWingGentile »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2010, 04:00:39 AM »
Greetings Chaim. How can we keep ourselves from being duped by another "Sarah Palin"? She seemed to have wonderful stances on the issues, and although she did seem to have some flaws, she seemed like a great overall candidate. Now her true, non-conservative colors are showing through. How can we spot another fake if someone else comes along that seems good?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 06:08:45 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2010, 04:51:43 PM »
Shalom chaim

I just visited pompeii Italy. As I'm sure you're aware this city was destroyed by a volcano a long time ago. As my wife and i were touring the ruins we learned that brothels for heterosexuals and homosexuals were common. We thought and realized this was an example of sdom and amorah.

Was sdom and amorah also destroyed by the hand of GD via a volcano. What can we expect if the usa continues on this road if things don't Change?

Toda and lashana tova. May you and your loved ones be inscribed in the book of life.
Gmar chatima tova!
Dr. Dan
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2010, 07:08:51 PM »
Hello Chaim,

Other day, while I was in Barnes and Noble book store, I saw something that hurt my feelings. They were selling Main Kampf books in their history section. Can you comment on this?
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Estragon1396

• New JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2010, 05:02:13 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Following your advice, I've registered on the Hebrew forum and started following some discussions there. However, I'm still more interested in the English forum, because I really enjoy your weekly "ask JTF" programs. Perhaps you should consider doing "ask JTF" programs in Hebrew from time to time? That would make the Hebrew forum a lot more interesting.

In any case, I have three questions for you this week:

1. I've never understood the mentality of anti-Zionist Orthodox Jews, such as the Satmar Rabbi or Neturei Karta. What kind of religious arguments do they use to justify their views? Which biblical or Talmudic passages do they cite in support of their opposition to Israel and Zionism? Could you please refute their arguments and provide your own theological and Biblical justification for modern-day Zionism?

2. What are your thoughts on Rabbi Menachem Froman of Tekoa?

3. I've watched a lot of your Hebrew videos recently, and I must say your Hebrew is excellent, almost like a native speaker. How did you manage to learn Hebrew so well without ever living in Israel? Did your parents speak Hebrew at home, or did you only learn it later in life?

Thank you for your answers, and I wish you Gmar Chatima Tova.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2010, 12:56:17 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Hindu Nationalists parties in India have been very supportive of right-wing party in Israel, but there has been displeasure over the statements sent by Avigdor Lieberman in International Press. Recently there have been 63 deaths in 2 months of Muslim civilians of Kashmir who picked up stones and indulged in rioting and burning down Indian property, demanding autonomous power or freedom away from India, the kind of intifada which was crushed by the Indian Army. To which UN and Amnesty or the International Media didnt give attention as it does with actions of IDF. Lieberman stated in International Press that why the world has let India off on this?, and only Israel is targetted. Wouldnt he have been better off in saying "If the world's largest democracy uses such tough means to crush anti-national activity on its soil, why cant Israel?"

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2010, 07:46:27 AM »
Shalom Chaim

What do you think of Singer and song writer Dov Shurin. He is Kahanist. I meet him at the Kever of HaRav Kahane ZT'KL on the Rav's 19th Yartzit and bought one of his CD's
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2010, 11:53:04 AM »
Shalom Chaim ha Na'or!
Please join me in saying "mazal tov" to my wonderful parents, who just celebrated their 36th anniversary. They are such wonderful people Chaim, I feel that words just fail in conveying their greatness. But having met them, I know that your well wishing will mean that much more to them (as they are most certainly listening to this program!)

Thinking about couples, I was wondering - which pair would be best suited for the negev agricultural policy?
1) Andrea Mitchell and Alan Greenspan
2) Joe and Hadasah Lieberman
3) John Kerry and Theresa Heinz
4) Jeb Bush and Calumba Gallo

I have of course left out the obvious choices (Bill and the Dyke, BH Osama and his ugly wife, Shimon Peres and Colette Avital - technically a mistress and not a wife, but still). I imagine Bill and Hillary would be #1 on the list?

Keeping with the couples theme, I noticed that Larry King has been married to some very attractive shicksas. Is it true that he convinced them to marry him by saying "if you wanna come on my show you gotta marry me"? Do you think these shicksas get excited to go to bed with Larry King?

Todah Chaim!
Shana Tova Achi
Gimatria
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 11:58:39 AM by Gimatria »

Offline Herutnik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2010, 05:41:22 AM »
Shalom brother Chaim, ma shlomcha?

1. What are your thoughts on attorney Yoram Sheftel? you probably recall that i posted on the hebrew forum that you were mentioned and disscused on his radio show. he seemed to know who you are, and he supported your Alyiah.
I barely ever listen to radio, but I do tune in to his show sometimes, because it's the only patriotic show on israeli radio. But i don't like the fact that he was John Demjanjuk's attorney, even though he has some very convincing statments and proof that he's not 'Ivan The Terrible' (YS"V) from Treblinka and therfore not guilty. but if I were in his shoes, I still wouldn't dream of representing somone who has even the slightist chance of being a nazi murderer and I guess that's the only major problem i have with him. Other then that, I guess he's okay.

2.(A related question) is there anyone worth mentioning in your opinion in the american media? considiring the fact, that the american media doesn't have such an overwhelming leftist monopoly like we have in israel.

3. What is your opinion on this burning the Quran controversy? do you think it would've helped? or will something like this just backfire and represent muslims as "victims"?
I think we shouldn't support this, especialy because the "Godhatesfags" lunatics (that i've heard so much about) support this as well. And it's hard for me to imagine anyone worse to be affiliated with.

4. I've recently finished reading the Quran (translated by muslims) and there's something that i have a very hard time understanding about islam or about the people who practice this religion.
As you know, according to islam all the prophets that are known as jewish (including Jesus) were all muslims. Now, aside from all the hate, violence and anti-semitism in the Quran, there was one verse that caught my eye and that's Surah 2:136. According to that verse, muslims are not allowed to make any distinction between one prophet and another and therfore they're all equal. That being the case, how come muslims are so outraged only when the child molester Muhhamad is showing up in cartoons? I mean if they truly believe what the Quran says, why aren't they outraged every time Jesus or Moses shows up in an offensive way on some caricature or cartoon, which happens every other day? Don't you think that's a good question to ask a muslim? maybe you have the answer to this question?
Anyway, the bottom line is that the muslims are probably not in the least bit offended from drawings of Muhhammad, they only seem to try their best to be "offended" in order to have a bad excuse for riots and jihad. Either that, or their knowlege on islam is on the same level of their knowlage in science. And because im talking about muslims here that many of them memorize the Quran and know more about it than i do, then I believe the first option is more likely to be true. Your comments please.

Chaim hagibor, toda raba lecha veshana tova
Herutnik.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 11:14:07 AM by Herutnik »

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2010, 06:49:43 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I recently read a wikipedia article on the "Golden Age of Jewish Culture In Spain," a time during Muslim control of the Iberian Peninsula when Jews supposedly lived in relative harmony with Muslims, and "Jewish religious, cultural, and economic life blossomed." Here is the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_age_of_Jewish_culture_in_Spain

Do you think there is truth to this, or just some more BS made up by historians?

Thanks as always,
Patches

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2010, 08:23:09 PM »
Even if it's not antisemetic or Zionist, do you think white nationalism can be scary at times.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2010, 07:53:14 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

My questions relate to Tuesday's NY State Primaries.

1)   Who do you prefer in the New York U.S. Senate Republican Primary between Gary Berntsen and Jay Townsend?    I realize Schmuck Schumer will be very difficult to unseat in the General Election,  barring a miracle from G-d.     Yet,  input in the Primary decision making process would be appreciated.

2)    Do you have an opinion on the NY 4th Congressional District Republican Primary Race in Nassau County between Fran Becker,   Frank Scaturro ,  and Dan Maloney?     While my enthusiasm for the choices remains luke warm,    I will probably vote for Fran Becker because of his charity work with an organization  (  AHRC Nassau ) that I support and because of Conservative Blogger Raquel Okyay's endorsement of him.     The only thing that might change my decision is some significant information you provide that  I'm not currently aware of regarding these candidates.     

3)    Do you realistically believe that NY 4th Congressional District Democrat Incumbent Carolyn McCarthy can be defeated in November?

Thanks as always,   eb22.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2010, 06:26:18 AM »
Do you agree with Mike Bloomberg that the pastor who wanted to burn the Quran on 9/11 had the constitutional right to do it? If we were to to allow and tolerate this to happen, wouldn't this eventually lead to other people burning the Torah? Also, if the pastor did decide to go ahead and burn the Quran, wouldn't that put our overseas soldiers in danger?

In a separate matter, I'm curious to know what your viewpoint is on State Senator Pedro Espada. I'm also interested as to whether you know anything about Espada's current opponent Gustavo Rivera and if you have any opinion of him. If you do, do you have an opinion as to which one you would prefer to win? Or do you loathe them both equally?

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2010, 06:33:15 AM »
Shalom brother Chaim.  Deepest shana tova to you and your family.

I am quite surprised this question was not asked yet , but what is the JTF position on the Koran burning?

Do you feel the Koran is the instruction manual for Amalek to murder us in cold blood, and thus it is our religious right to burn the koran? It may portray Islam as victims It may hurt solders, but then again will it? History has shown "when the right thing is done" like when Israel ignored the US  believe, in 1948 , Israel miraculously won against the Arabs. I think it was Rabbi Kahane that said "miracles have to be earned"!  , I think that starts with Jews and Americans standing up for themselves .I also think  this issue can rile up patriotic Americans, unlike the Jews and the issue with the templemount and how passive they are with it. Its hard to imagine Rabbi Kahane not agreeing with the pastors side (even though the pastor is a nobody).

If JTF would have done this it would have been JTF on the front page. Hillary Clinton was talking about how upset she is about how she was unable to censer the issue "for the sake of patriotism"

IF this country has a separation of church and state why does the government interfere with the mosque issue and hire Muslim clergies? Isn't that unconstitutional? How can a muslin clergy or any get money from our pockets when religion and state are to be kept separate.

I saw Obama's and Clinton's statement on the issue by the way, what they said was irrelevant, what was interesting however  was that they did not seem angry, but rather terrified on what is going to happen next. I find that interesting , do you?

Do you think the mosque burning will lead to Torah burning, (which I doubt) and also find irrelevant (it will be their sin).  Such an even though, if it were to happen will just give greater pressure for Jews to come back home to Israel. It would be sad to see a Torah scroll burn for the sake of redemption,  however, many Jews had to be burned in Auschwitz in order for Israel to be established, AS WELL AS TORAH SCROLLS. Jews need to wake up and realize the exile is not safe and stop worrying about "maybes" esp the reform.

There is no agenda by me as you know, I don't even plan on living here, but I feel bad for my American bothers and sisters , The USA has always been great to me for the most part and I humbly feel its something that needed to be said asked and talked about here on JTF , the only forum that tells the truth!

Americans should take Kahanes approach and understand its better to be hated by the whole world then a have a United States of Islam that's loved by it.

Have an easy fast!

« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 07:52:14 AM by Chai »

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2010, 08:02:30 AM »
Is a rabbi of a congregation allowed to make changes to the services?

On every Yom Kippur, the rabbi in my synagogue decides to blow the shofar after arvit instead of after neilah, so that people stay and not leave for arvit.

On Rosh hashanah, At the end of the service he does another round of shofar blowing that is not written in the machzor, Because I believe he wants the people who showed up late and missed the sounding of the shofar earlier to hear it.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2010, 08:27:52 AM »
Dear Chaim,

May Hashem bless you and yours.  I hope this past week brought you and all of our JTF brothers and sisters nothing but good things.

1.  Can you please give a fully enunciated, alliterated and complete YSV, with full translation?  I have two names that I think you can give a full throaty hearty YSV to: Norman Finklestein and Noam Chomsky.  If I have a choice, Norm Finkstein really deserves it, that vile disgusting piece of garbage.  Abomination is too formal a word for that piece of  DREK.

2. Can you please give a fully enunciated, alliterated and complete Zeker Tzadik, with full translation?  I have two names that I think will serve this nicely as well: Z'ev Jabotinsky and Rabbi Kahane.

3.  What is the latest with the Jewish heroine Nadia Matar?  Several months ago, I read about a synagogue who 'strongly condemned' her after they realized she was a featured speaker in a club at the same said synagogue.  Terrorists can blow up Hindu, Christian, Jewish, Sikh, Bahai, and Buddhist religious spaces, but people who tell the truth about terrorism are denied the First Amendment: totally disgusting!

On a more humorous note, I recently moved from far away upstate NY back to NYC.  When I used to listen to you upstate, a part of me felt 'how can he have so many stories?'  Let me tell you, I'm now surpised you dont have EVEN MORE!  EVERY day when I take the NYC subway and buses, I have about 3 stories per day at least!  My latest one could be entitled, "I be a lesbian, mmmhmmm."  I was gone from this city for 6 years and let me tell you, it has only changed for the worse.

In the past month, I have noticed increeased NYPD presence in even the small subway stations.  Have you noticed this as well?  If so, what is your assessment of this?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 08:52:56 AM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2010, 02:10:53 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Shana Tova! Thank you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

In the past ten years would say that the situation in Israel has gotten worse or better? Ten years ago most Israelis were still convinced that land for peace was the way to go, and JTF was not producing hebrew videos on youtube that reach thousands of Israelis. On the other hand, ten years ago Gush Katish was still in Jewish hands and Barack Obama was not around to pressure Israel.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2010, 02:22:45 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I recently came across some comments at Tzvi Fishman's blog on Arutz Sheva.  Here the idea of a "mass movement" was mentioned in relation to comments about overthrowing the Israeli regime.  The claim is made that a mass movement is not necessarily essential as a first step.  Given the following points, do you think JTF should revise its strategy or do you agree with what they say?  Here is one of the comments:

"This claim is erroneous because it implies that there can be no change without a mass movement. In fact, there is no need for a mass movement until relatively late in the game, if even then. Consider how the Bolsheviks gained power. The first need is NOT a "mass movement " but a focused minority movement carefully guided by the proper knowledge. This is why political change that succeeds in invariably led at first by passionate minorities.

...just search for my essay about ACT UP, which I used as a case study for political action."

Chaim, are you familiar with ACT UP, the tactics they used, and can/should those be put to use by the Jewish hilltop pioneers to achieve political change?

May Hashem bless you and your family and inscribe you and your family in the Book of Life.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 02:34:31 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »