Author Topic: A new low: a NK/Satmar wedding with PLO flag dance!  (Read 4483 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: A new low: a NK/Satmar wedding with PLO flag dance!
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2010, 07:50:35 PM »
First of all, that picture is chilling.
Second of all, Muman, you need a haircut and a shave  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2010, 12:14:38 AM »
Jew status, revoked.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2010, 02:44:13 AM »
.. I have seen better behavior by drunk juice heads in NYC before I was observant. I do not understand how they are accepted as Jews by anyone , not just Jews.

This is not Judaism , its a monstrous cancer that has infected our people. I would rather be a reform Jew or an atheist then this cancer lol.

The Great Rabbi Kahane had cure for a cancer within the Jews ,anyone remember it?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 02:52:43 AM by Chai »

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2010, 06:59:57 PM »
.. I have seen better behavior by drunk juice heads in NYC before I was observant. I do not understand how they are accepted as Jews by anyone , not just Jews.

This is not Judaism , its a monstrous cancer that has infected our people. I would rather be a reform Jew or an atheist then this cancer lol.

The Great Rabbi Kahane had cure for a cancer within the Jews ,anyone remember it?

What is a juice head?  what was his cure for cancer?