Author Topic: Piratebay down, police raids across Europe  (Read 8014 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Piratebay down, police raids across Europe
« Reply #75 on: September 12, 2010, 09:37:15 AM »
My mother is ethnically German and French

That's irrelavent because she left German culture for Judaism, hence, a Jew.

my cousins and aunts/grandparents on my moms side are still German and French though.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #76 on: September 12, 2010, 12:54:34 PM »

If someone's truly decent then I don't have a problem with them being here, but finding a decent black is almost as likely as you breaking out into spontaneous song of "Das Lied der Deutschen".

What about moronic whites? what about Blacks such as Pastor Manning?

Is this the Germany you are talking about?

No and if you have to reach that far back into history when I'm making a point about pre-WW2 Europe then I think you misunderstood.

[/quote]

No difference between the periods. Both were hostile to Judaism.

It's true that there has been a long history of anti-Semitism in Europe including Germany. However many Jews in pre-war Europe were VERY assimilated and loved their host countries. I think this was a problem for them and what truly led them into danger, because they got too comfortable in Gentile countries which at any time could turn against them. Some had earned medals in the military in service to their hosts in Europe and were later hunted down by the Nazis.

Ever though WHY they assimiliated?

I don't think it's a problem to enjoy art unless the person themselves were anti-Semitic or wanted to destroy your culture. I understand you would avoid listening to anything composed by anti-Semites or Nazis, but if the person composing something was not an anti-Semite or Nazi then I don't really completely get it. I do think I understand a little more than I did though, because you are lumping all people from the same culture together and saying that they have a sort of collective responsibility and you reject the whole thing. It's your right to do that.

A person takes part in an evil culture and there's no problem enjoying his artwork? where is common sense? I thought it was only uncommon among Jews!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #77 on: September 12, 2010, 03:56:11 PM »
What about moronic whites?

There are a lot of them too.

what about Blacks such as Pastor Manning?

He's a good man and I respect him.

No difference between the periods. Both were hostile to Judaism.

Ok I think I understand your viewpoint now.

Ever though WHY they assimiliated?

Many had ancestors that were forced to, and yes I do think that was evil.

A person takes part in an evil culture and there's no problem enjoying his artwork? where is common sense? I thought it was only uncommon among Jews!

I said I don't have a problem with enjoying art from individuals who are not evil. You seem to think that every German from waking to going to sleep walked around all day talking about how much they hated Jews. Sorry I think they had other things on their mind at least part of the time. There was a high degree of anti-Semitism in Europe, there's absolutely no denying that. There is also no denying that it was ingrained in the general culture of Europe. In that light I can understand why you don't want to involve yourself in anything from that culture any more than necessary. However I don't think every individual was an anti-Semite or had a Nazi mindset. If someone to all appearances seems to have been a decent person as an individual then I don't think there's any reason to avoid them from my point of view. I understand better now why you would feel differently.