Author Topic: Filthy Anti Semitic monkey Lemrick Nelson got stabbed in the head  (Read 6353 times)

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
Filthy Anti Semitic monkey Lemrick Nelson got stabbed in the head
« on: September 12, 2010, 07:33:42 PM »
http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2010/09/12/2010-09-12_lemrick_nelson_stabbed_in_the_head_with_ice_pick_19_years_after_knifing_student_.html :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :laugh: :laugh: :::D ;D

Nineteen years after he knifed a Hasidic student to death in the notorious Crown Heights race riots, Lemrick Nelson was stabbed in the head with an ice pick in Manhattan early Sunday.

Nelson, 35, was in stable condition at Harlem Hospital.

Police believe the cause was road rage: Nelson was coming over the George Washington Bridge from his home in New Jersey when a traffic dispute apparently boiled over into a physical confrontation.

Nelson was found lying unconscious outside his car on a bridge ramp near W. 168th St. just after 2 a.m.

An ice pick was found nearby. There was no sign of his attacker.

The family of Yankel Rosenbaum, the Jewish Orthodox doctoral student Nelson stabbed in the riots, called it Tanach justice.

"Thou who drowns someone else, will drown," said Isaac Abraham, a spokesman for the Rosenbaum family. "It is now that the stabber gets stabbed. To Nelson, a crime with a knife involved is like bagel and lox."

On Aug. 19, 1991, Nelson, then 16, was one of a group of young black men who rampaged through Crown Heights after Yosef Lifsh, a 22-year-old Hasidic Jew, accidentally ran down and killed Gavin Cato, a 7-year-old Guyanese boy.

The group threw rocks and bottles, then surrounded Rosenbaum, 29, a student from Australia who had nothing to do with the car accident.

Rosenbaum was stabbed several times in the back. Before he died, he identified Nelson as his attacker.

Three days of riots followed, exposing long-simmering tensions between the black and Jewish communities in Crown Heights.

Nelson, who years later admitted that he stabbed Rosenbaum, was acquitted at his first murder trial and walked away from a second trial that ended in a hung jury.

He was convicted in federal court of violating Rosenbaum's civil rights and served 10 years. He left prison in 2004.

In May, Nelson was quoted as saying that he had a toddler daughter and was living the quiet life of a sober family man in Hillside, N.J.

He went by "Ricky" and his neighbors did not know about his past at the heart of one of the city's darkest days.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Filthy Anti Semitic monkey Lemrick Nelson got stabbed in the head
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010, 07:36:43 PM »
It's too bad that more jiglets weren't run over that day. As in the entire under-10 black population of NYC.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2010, 07:40:11 PM »
Sounds kind of professional no sign of attacker.  Sorry to hear he might recover.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2010, 07:43:46 PM »
It's too bad that more jiglets weren't run over that day. As in the entire under-10 black population of NYC.
If JTF ever takes off statements like that will be used by our enemies to set us back years.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2010, 08:43:11 PM »
Too bad that filthy waste of protoplasm Nelson will live. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2010, 08:53:19 PM »
If JTF ever takes off statements like that will be used by our enemies to set us back years.
In your heart you know we are right and in your guts you know they are nuts. Why should we fear speaking the truth?

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2010, 09:31:04 PM »

saying you want all black children under 10 to be run over is nuts.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2010, 09:36:18 PM »
Less than 1% of those black children won't grow up to be white-hating anti-Semite thugs. Not only do we know that, but the establishment machine knows it too.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2010, 09:45:40 PM »
It is a terrible thing for Lemerdick Nelson to have been stabbed in the head.

Whoever did it should have stabbed him in a vital area.

I would have stuck the icepick right up his fracas!

;D

cops B on look out 4 Icepick Willie!

Willie!  go 'dat hos'pituh roome an' stick him 'gin!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2010, 10:01:22 PM »
Sounds kind of professional no sign of attacker.  Sorry to hear he might recover.
What professional would stab a creature like that in the head  :::D ... The ice pick would have to be made out of titanium  :::D  I am sure the injury ended up being nothing more then a flesh wound...  >:(
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2010, 10:05:12 PM »
In your heart you know we are right and in your guts you know they are nuts. Why should we fear speaking the truth?
Truth?  That we favor the violent killing of every Black child?  Yeah that is the winning ticket to being taken seriously.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2010, 10:15:03 PM »
Truth?  That we favor the violent killing of every Black child?  Yeah that is the winning ticket to being taken seriously.
The truth is that more than 99% of blacks are scum of the earth even as kids. If you deny that you are choosing to live in a fantasy. Stray dogs know that. The lizard that lives inside the tree know that. Barack Hussein Osama himself knows that.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2010, 10:23:37 PM »
The truth is that more than 99% of blacks are scum of the earth even as kids. If you deny that you are choosing to live in a fantasy. Stray dogs know that. The lizard that lives inside the tree know that. Barack Hussein Osama himself knows that.

There is no doubt that Blacks disproportionately live in a degraded culture in terms of criminality and illegitimacy.  However, White people are catching up.  And your 99% figure does not in any way or shape square with my experience and observations.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2010, 10:25:27 PM »
And this is the whole problem with your ridiculous over the top statements.  You turn the debate away from things we could truly hope to accomplish to your sick fantasies.  My hope for you is that you are young enough to someday know better.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2010, 10:44:13 PM »
And this is the whole problem with your ridiculous over the top statements.  You turn the debate away from things we could truly hope to accomplish to your sick fantasies.  My hope for you is that you are young enough to someday know better.
Excuse me? Somebody who is proudly secular is lecturing people who are too right wing for him on a religious Jewish forum?

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2010, 11:12:54 PM »
No I am only speaking to you.  You are the only person on this forum who has called for violent death for children.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2010, 11:17:31 PM »
No I am only speaking to you.  You are the only person on this forum who has called for violent death for children.
Why don't you google Lionel Tate and tell me what wonderful people black children are. And you didn't just speak it to me, you attacked Christian Zionist's thread about Ann Coulter too.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2010, 11:28:09 PM »
I think you know that even among Black people and all the criminality they exhibit, Lionel Tate is exceptional.  That is why you know his name.  That proves nothing.  Why don't you take a look at a book like American Abundance which had statistics showing that during the prosperity of the 1990s America's morality statistics such as literacy, abortion, incarceration, home ownership, etc. were showing improvement for all groups including Blacks, in fact Blacks were improving at a faster rate (granted they might have had more room for improvement).  However, the point, which Chaim often makes, is that Black people can achieve also if they choose to dedicate themselves to improving themselves.  The experience of the 1990s shows that in the right environment they will improve.  I am not trying to be a pollyana or a liberal in fact I think I am being the antithesis of a liberal by showing that there is no excuse for the large numbers of Black who do choose to live in a degraded culture.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2010, 11:29:49 PM »
secular believer is totally right, while blacks are disproportionately bad, its nowhere near all of them, its not even a majority of them. just because there leaders are bad does not mean they are all bad. think about it, the ADL and those people are bad but that does not mean all jews are bad.

maybe it is because i am in the suburbs, but none of the blacks i know well hate white people. one of my black friends actually speaks out against people who still pull the race card.

to define "bad": anti-semites, anti-whites, and criminals

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2010, 12:02:12 AM »
I think you know that even among Black people and all the criminality they exhibit, Lionel Tate is exceptional.  That is why you know his name.  That proves nothing.  Why don't you take a look at a book like American Abundance which had statistics showing that during the prosperity of the 1990s America's morality statistics such as literacy, abortion, incarceration, home ownership, etc. were showing improvement for all groups including Blacks, in fact Blacks were improving at a faster rate (granted they might have had more room for improvement).  However, the point, which Chaim often makes, is that Black people can achieve also if they choose to dedicate themselves to improving themselves.  The experience of the 1990s shows that in the right environment they will improve.  I am not trying to be a pollyana or a liberal in fact I think I am being the antithesis of a liberal by showing that there is no excuse for the large numbers of Black who do choose to live in a degraded culture.
When did I ever imply that the black race is inferior or that they cannot help but be evil? Some JTFers have said that from time to time and I have always refuted that. If you have followed me for any length of time you would know that is my belief.

I have nothing but genuine love for black conservatives like Alan Keyes, Pastor Manning, Pastor Peterson, and Dr. Sowell. However, I can promise you that they would admit (probably only to their own family members) that they are literally a drop in the bucket of all black people. Even if they are not "racially" evil, the overwhelming majority of them choose evil. If you doubt me look at the 2008 election results. 98.5% of negroes voted for Barack Hitler Osama.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2010, 12:08:47 AM »
When did I ever imply that the black race is inferior or that they cannot help but be evil? Some JTFers have said that from time to time and I have always refuted that. If you have followed me for any length of time you would know that is my belief.

I have nothing but genuine love for black conservatives like Alan Keyes, Pastor Manning, Pastor Peterson, and Dr. Sowell. However, I can promise you that they would admit (probably only to their own family members) that they are literally a drop in the bucket of all black people. Even if they are not "racially" evil, the overwhelming majority of them choose evil. If you doubt me look at the 2008 election results. 98.5% of negroes voted for Barack Hitler Osama.

it is possible to wake them up, like you said, its a culture thing, not a race thing. i think we should stop trying to alienate such a big and growing group of people and instead try to find a mutual interest and become allies. such a mutual interest does exist, black slavery in arab-ruled north africa, we hate the muslims there, we should try to show the blacks who there real enemy is.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2010, 12:29:37 AM »
Yankel Rosenbaum is still dead, so I wouldn't use dancing to express what happened. Just a justice symbol.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2010, 12:36:47 AM »
it is possible to wake them up, like you said, its a culture thing, not a race thing. i think we should stop trying to alienate such a big and growing group of people and instead try to find a mutual interest and become allies. such a mutual interest does exist, black slavery in arab-ruled north africa, we hate the muslims there, we should try to show the blacks who there real enemy is.
Almost none of them will be woken up. The same is true of Arabs. Arabs could exercise the brain that G-d gave them to turn from their Homo erectus ways and live like human beings, but historically almost none have chosen to. These are people who give their whole lives over to evil from the time they can walk. Look at all of the child Arab suicide bombers that have murdered Israeli soldiers and civilians. Look at the Iraqi tots who dance in the streets and throw around candy when American or British troops are dragged out of their vehicles and burned alive in the town square. Black children by and large are not that much less evil than that. I wish horrible things would happen to every evil person on the planet.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2010, 12:37:43 AM »
Yankel Rosenbaum is still dead, so I wouldn't use dancing to express what happened. Just a justice symbol.
I agree.

And let us remember that Yankel Rosenbaum's life was worth more than all of the lives of (evil) negroes in the world.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2010, 04:27:56 AM »
Blacks- guilty until proven innocent
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein