Author Topic: Check Out The Latest Cover Of Elle Magazine  (Read 8205 times)

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Re: Check Out The Latest Cover Of Elle Magazine
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2010, 07:31:30 PM »
But i agree, blacks are over represented in the media.

I think the intent of the original poster was to point out a double standard of subjective beauty between white women and non-white women in the media.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2010, 07:36:49 PM »

I think the intent of the original poster was to point out a double standard of subjective beauty between white women and non-white women in the media.

i know mate, but that aside, blacks are vastly over represented in the media. asians and indians as ive previously mentioned are displayed very poorly in the media??

They are some very attractive asian and indian girls, yet black women get the front covers of the mags???crazy world

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2010, 07:53:59 PM »
They are some very attractive asian and indian girls, yet black women get the front covers of the mags???crazy world

Quite true and it is crazy. Especially considering the fact that many of these black women are ugly as sin.

No offense to the ugly Negro girl from Precious, but her fifteen minutes of fame are up.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2010, 10:35:16 PM »

I was not faulting Lisa at all

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2010, 01:15:58 AM »
What the hell is that monster?
How the hell did they ever survive in the hot jungles of Africa?
How the hell did they get away from those hungry lions?
Wait...lions don't eat **...
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2010, 02:31:55 AM »
I think when it comes to the really obese women and fashion, race is a very minor factor. Have you heard of the Beth Ditto the lead singer for a band called "gossip":

Zelhar, look at Beth. What exactly is "obese" about her? She is certainly a hefty woman, but all of it is proportionate and she does not have any grotesque fat masses anywhere. Most of her fat is concentrated in her breasts and hips/butt, which is exactly where it should be for a woman. I certainly wouldn't call her unhealthy-looking and may dare I say she actually looks rather hot.

Comparing this girl to Precious is comparing kangaroos to oranges. One of these women is quite probably at her natural healthy weight for her particular build. The other is almost certainly afflicted with some kind of hormonal or glandular deficiency.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2010, 03:40:52 AM »
DBF, I will grant you that Beth Ditto is better looking than precious. Now take notice that I chose one of the more modest and elegant photos to post here. For example there is a magazine cover photo of her without clothes which proves she is no less flappy than curvy.

Even the image I attached here reveals some less than desirable proportions IMO. The fat women looks as wide and as deep as the two men combined. Her thigh is more than three heads thick, here arm is 50% thicker than the either men's necks. I am not sure if Beth Ditto is Obese according to medical definition, but for sure she is seriously over weight.

I feel a little bad for saying these superficial things but it is my honest opinion.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2010, 04:21:04 AM »
DBF, I will grant you that Beth Ditto is better looking than precious. Now take notice that I chose one of the more modest and elegant photos to post here. For example there is a magazine cover photo of her without clothes which proves she is no less flappy than curvy.

Even the image I attached here reveals some less than desirable proportions IMO. The fat women looks as wide and as deep as the two men combined. Her thigh is more than three heads thick, here arm is 50% thicker than the either men's necks. I am not sure if Beth Ditto is Obese according to medical definition, but for sure she is seriously over weight.

I feel a little bad for saying these superficial things but it is my honest opinion.
The lady in the picture is built like a brick sh=t house which in my opinion is not a good thing unless she intends somehow playing football.... I don't know but this girl is not only big but she also has a beer belly... I often wonder what some blacks and Hispanics eat that makes them get to this size...I must be getting old because her looking like a sausage in an over sized dress does not present an enticing picture... All I will say is she had better live in a house with strong floors and solid furniture...
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2010, 05:59:35 AM »
Pardon me for writing this on the forum but when those clothes are taken off all of her body parts will droop to the ground. By all means this is not hot.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 10:16:27 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2010, 08:16:13 AM »
Pardon me for rating this on the forum but when those clothes are taken off all of her body parts will droop to the ground. By all means this is not hot.
I tried to come as close to saying that with out actually saying it,  but very true  :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2010, 09:29:18 AM »

I like the way she looks and can't find any real fault with her appearance. For whatever reason, she is holding her weight very well, which seriously implies that she is at or near normal/ideal for her genetic profile. It's entirely possible that she has been at this weight for her entire life and is completely healthy. It is well nigh impossible for me to believe the same is true of Precious. (And the thigh is exactly where a woman should be depositing lots of fat; this may not be PC but large amounts of sub-waist [and breast] fat deposits make for good fertility.) As for your comment about gravity... well yeah, any woman is going to hang more naked than with clothes on, especially after kids (I don't know if Beth Ditto has had any).

It angers me when attractive, voluptuous white women like Ditto are called obese and are forced to lose weight (regardless of what is normal for them) while absolutely grotesque black women (such as Precious) are considered to be completely normal. Give me a woman like Beth Ditto over a starving supermodel (selected for her job by a faggot fashion designer because she has the build of a man) any day.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2010, 10:18:57 AM »

I like the way she looks and can't find any real fault with her appearance. For whatever reason, she is holding her weight very well, which seriously implies that she is at or near normal/ideal for her genetic profile. It's entirely possible that she has been at this weight for her entire life and is completely healthy. It is well nigh impossible for me to believe the same is true of Precious. (And the thigh is exactly where a woman should be depositing lots of fat; this may not be PC but large amounts of sub-waist [and breast] fat deposits make for good fertility.) As for your comment about gravity... well yeah, any woman is going to hang more naked than with clothes on, especially after kids (I don't know if Beth Ditto has had any).

It angers me when attractive, voluptuous white women like Ditto are called obese and are forced to lose weight (regardless of what is normal for them) while absolutely grotesque black women (such as Precious) are considered to be completely normal. Give me a woman like Beth Ditto over a starving supermodel (selected for her job by a faggot fashion designer because she has the build of a man) any day.

Beauty comes in the eyes of the beholder, but DBF, it's her dress and the undergarments underneath it which makes her look shapely.  If she didn't have any support for the clothes she was wearing to hold up her fat, believe me, you would think extremely differently, unless you are into big white women of course.  Just food for thought.

Bras and waist sintchers make flabby and fat women look better than what they actually are.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2010, 10:19:28 AM »
Re:  "It angers me when attractive, voluptuous white women like Beth Ditto are called obese and are forced to lose weight "

I totally agree!

A woman who looks like Beth would be a real catch for any man who knows a good thing when he sees it!

Providing, that is ... that he can afford the costs of THREE seats on every airliner & train when he and his lovely wife travel together (one seat for him - two seats for her).

That lucky man will travel in style! -- LIKE A MENSCH !

Yes!  No matter where they happen to be ... Regardless of room vacancies ... Even if stranded outdoors .... the man who marries such a 'babe' will always have a two huge thick cushions to sit on, as well as a full-length "Queen-Size" mattress to lay on when it's bedtime!

Accidentally spilled your "Colt 45 Malt Liquor"?

No problem!  Your buxom babe carries along many extra yards of absorbent material!

Simply tear off a towel sized piece of material from that huge cloth bag she calls a dress, and mop up!

Speaking of "mops" - should your "clean up" require something a little more substantial, you can always invert her stately physique and put that "Griffin Black" fright wig to some real use mopping up a much larger surface ... like the mens' locker room floor or the dining room of your local soup kitchen!

Last but not least, such a "beautiful, blushing bride" can literally mean "life or death" to a young man ready to make his way in the world!

Should the honeymooners' plane go down in Liberia or Swaziland, the natives will be more than a little preoccupied smacking their chops staring at 427 lbs of fresh tantalizing "all white meat TV dinner" that just dropped in, leaving plenty of time for the lucky husband to duck, run, and get the hell out of there!

Yes! ... A well proportioned, full-figured gal is a thing of beauty!

And a joy! ...

FOREVER!

;D

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2010, 10:21:46 AM »
Beth Ditto  :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2010, 10:22:17 AM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Re:  "It angers me when attractive, voluptuous white women like Beth Ditto are called obese and are forced to lose weight "

I totally agree!

A woman who looks like Beth would be a real catch for any man who knows a good thing when he sees it!

Providing, that is ... that he can afford the costs of THREE seats on every airliner & train when he and his lovely wife travel together (one seat for him - two seats for her).

That lucky man will travel in style! -- LIKE A MENSCH !

Yes!  No matter where they happen to be ... Regardless of room vacancies ... Even if stranded outdoors .... the man who marries such a 'babe' will always have a two huge thick cushions to sit on, as well as a full-length "Queen-Size" mattress to lay on when it's bedtime!

Accidentally spilled your "Colt 45 Malt Liquor"?

No problem!  Your buxom babe carries along many extra yards of absorbent material!

Simply tear off a towel sized piece of material from that huge cloth bag she calls a dress, and mop up!

Speaking of "mops" - should your "clean up" require something a little more substantial, you can always invert her stately physique and put that "Griffin Black" fright wig to some real use mopping up a much larger surface ... like the mens' locker room floor or the dining room of your local soup kitchen!

Last but not least, such a "beautiful, blushing bride" can literally mean "life or death" to a young man ready to make his way in the world!

Should the honeymooners' plane go down in Liberia or Swaziland, the natives will be more than a little preoccupied smacking their chops staring at 427 lbs of fresh tantalizing "all white meat TV dinner" that just dropped in, leaving plenty of time for the lucky husband to duck, run, and get the hell out of there!

Yes! ... A well proportioned, full-figured gal is a thing of beauty!

And a joy! ...

FOREVER!

;D

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2010, 10:22:44 AM »
ugly is now the norm and pretty is out
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2010, 10:24:46 AM »
ugly is now the norm and pretty is out

That Arabian dog is considered pretty in Israel

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2010, 10:47:54 AM »
I actually like the skeletal look. I don't mean for a sick anorexic look though.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2010, 11:01:28 AM »
This Beth Ditto woman is clinically obese no matter how you put it. She's easily 40% body fat or more, which is not good. I have no idea how tall she is but I'd say she's easily over 200lbs. And that is not "voluptuous". An example of a volutuous woman would be someone like Anna Nicole Smith in her early Playboy days.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2010, 02:05:30 PM »
I'm sorry but Beth Ditto is obese, same as that black woman on the cover of Elle.  What I've been getting at is that the black woman on the cover of Elle will not be called obese, even though she is! She'll be referred to euphemistically as "curvy, voluputuous, bootylicious" or what have you.  On the other hand, Beth Ditto will be called obese (correctly) by most people.  It's just another example of the media and our elites shoving minority worship down our throats. 

Notice that you'll never in a million years see anything in People magazine or the Star asking if this obese black woman, or Jennifer Lopez could possibly be pregnant.  But G-d forbid a picture is discovered of Angelina Jolie (whom I dislike), Nicole Kidman, or Kate Middleton standing at an awkward angle with an arched bakc, and wearing bulky tops, the media will demand to know if these women are pregnant.  It would be front page coverage. 

Now getting back to Jennifer Lopez, I'm sorry, but I don't understand why so many men here find her attractive with her whole ghetto floozy look.  If you want to know about voluptuous, Google young Raquel Welch and Lynda Carter. 

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2010, 02:13:24 PM »

Thats a product of watermellon and fried chicken. You should all remember that the story of "precious" is the story of al sharptons family
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 06:05:41 PM by Lisa »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2010, 02:15:39 PM »

Now getting back to Jennifer Lopez, I'm sorry, but I don't understand why so many men here find her attractive with her whole ghetto floozy look.  If you want to know about voluptuous, Google young Raquel Welch and Lynda Carter. 

I don't

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2010, 02:17:54 PM »
Lynda Carter had to be one of the most beautiful women in the history of man

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2010, 02:27:14 PM »
Lynda Carter had to be one of the most beautiful women in the history of man

Insanity reigns supreme

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2010, 02:33:00 PM »
I'm sorry but Beth Ditto is obese, same as that black woman on the cover of Elle.  What I've been getting at is that the black woman on the cover of Elle will not be called obese, even though she is! She'll be referred to euphemistically as "curvy, voluputuous, bootylicious" or what have you.  On the other hand, Beth Ditto will be called obese (correctly) by most people.  It's just another example of the media and our elites shoving minority worship down our throats. 
Lisa most people will call both Ditto and that hideous blob of fat from precious obese. But at the same time Ditto is every bit a fashion icon as the fat schwartze. Which is what I try to say from the beginning- when it comes to real obese women and fashion race/ethnicity  is less of a factor.