Author Topic: Yeshiva Buchrim robbed bt armed muslims in qns Quranbacteria ' Jews have money  (Read 597 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
'Jews have $': Yeshiva thugs

By JAMIE SCHRAM and CHUCK BENNETT

Last Updated: 11:35 AM, September 17, 2010

Posted: 4:38 AM, September 17, 2010
Comments: 25
More Print

Armed bandits who invaded a yeshiva dormitory in Queens and forced eight students into a bedroom at gunpoint claimed to be Muslim and angrily barked to the victims, "Jews have money," sources said yesterday.

The terrifying robbery occurred at around 1:30 a.m. Wednesday, when the two men knocked on the dormitory door at Yeshiva Zichron Aryeh in Far Rockaway, saying their car broke down, sources said.

Then they stuck the gun against the neck of a student, Yisrooel Sterns, 19, and forced their way into the house on Mott Avenue house in the Bayswater section.

"'You guys are bunch of Jewish kids. Where is everything?' " one thug snarled, Sterns said. Before they left, one thug reportedly said, "I have nothing against you guys. I'm religious, too. I'm Muslim."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/queens/jews_have_yeshiva_thugs_4bhMMnqCVm6pDeo7gR5GLP#ixzz0zyuWjJY9
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
were the criminals black men?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
were the criminals black men?
Probaly sounds like a black criminal behavior more then mid east type
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Before they left, one thug reportedly said, "I have nothing against you guys. I'm religious, too. I'm Muslim."

This may not look middle eastern.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.