Author Topic: I love it when Chaim imitates black people  (Read 9110 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I love it when Chaim imitates black people
« on: May 25, 2007, 09:03:23 AM »
I just saw the bus accident video and of course I saw the cleopatra one...5 star performance!!!!   I swear he should have a side job as a comedian!

does chaim have anymore videos where he imitates black people for the majority of its duration?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Allen-T

Re: I love it when Chaim imitates black people
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2007, 10:59:00 AM »
I just saw the bus accident video and of course I saw the cleopatra one...5 star performance!!!!   I swear he should have a side job as a comedian!

does chaim have anymore videos where he imitates black people for the majority of its duration?

Haha, you'll pish yer self shortly as I am uploading a 45min diatribe about Katrina. Danny, the first time I saw Chaim tell the Brazilia story, when he talked about putting glue in her french fries and then did the ummm-hmmmm bit as if he had a mouthful of glue I fell off the chair and bashed my head apart!!

ftf

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2007, 11:43:12 AM »
Here;s the bus accident one:

(part 1)
(part 2)
(part 3)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 12:02:24 PM by ftf »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2007, 11:55:31 AM »
Brazila is good too
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Imerica

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2007, 11:56:49 AM »

I believe that deep in Chaim's heart he wants to be a comedian.

I wanted to comment on something that has some relevance to the thread. When I first came here and asked those 'million-two' questions, Chaim told me that I should have been upset with Hillary Clinton for speaking 'black' at a church. (She's actually from the South and was speaking Southern drawl... I didn't mind that. I've actually heard she and Bill speak on 20/20 I believe ...around the time he had fondled some woman. They both sound country. ) I'm having a problem with that comment still because in the same breath, he expects blacks not to be upset when HE imitates, (quite poorly) blacks...throwing in words like "CHITLINS!" or "WATERMELON!" I almost expected him to do a menstrel number in black face.

Heck, if what he's saying is true, that blacks should have been upset with Hil during that conference, then the entire black race should be angry with Paula Dean , the southern cook on the Food Network. She has a Southern twang that out of this world... AND I LOVE HER FOR IT, TOO! LOL

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2007, 11:58:20 AM »

(part 1)
(part 2)
(part 3)

(I updated the quote of me to include part three ~ftf)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 12:02:52 PM by ftf »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2007, 12:01:01 PM »
She's actually from the South and was speaking Southern drawl... I didn't mind that
  Shes from Chicago suburbs then when she went to Yale, New Haven Conn.Then she moved to Ark

Shot at 2010-01-03

Imerica

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2007, 12:12:36 PM »
She's actually from the South and was speaking Southern drawl... I didn't mind that
  Shes from Chicago suburbs then when she went to Yale, New Haven Conn.Then she moved to Ark
Its actually possible to migrate from one state to the next and pick up the dialect of speech that the people speak there. Bostonians have a unique way of pronouncing words that a lot of the US population can't get a grip on, but if you migrate from one place and live in Boston (Baastin) for upwards of 5 or more years... you'll have the dialect down. This goes for NY also. My children were educated by teachers who were born and raised in NY. There is a certain dialect that you have there also. They learned a lot of pronunciations to words.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2007, 12:52:16 PM »

(part 1)
(part 2)
(part 3)
:D I almost died!  Ummmm hmmm!

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Allen-t fan

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2007, 01:52:54 PM »

Haha, you'll pish yer self shortly as I am uploading a 45min diatribe about Katrina. Danny, the first time I saw Chaim tell the Brazilia story, when he talked about putting glue in her french fries and then did the ummm-hmmmm bit as if he had a mouthful of glue I fell off the chair and bashed my head apart!!

Yes.  The "Hurricane Katrina" broadcast is THE BEST bar none.

"You tell my woman, if she be watching this show, to bring me some money.  I needs money right now."

Imerica

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2007, 01:58:43 PM »
Its actually possible to migrate from one state to the next and pick up the dialect of speech that the people speak there. Bostonians have a unique way of pronouncing words that a lot of the US population can't get a grip on, but if you migrate from one place and live in Boston (Baastin) for upwards of 5 or more years... you'll have the dialect down. This goes for NY also. My children were educated by teachers who were born and raised in NY. There is a certain dialect that you have there also. They learned a lot of pronunciations to words.

I have a hard time believing that someone who moves to Boston will drop their R's after 5 years.
I think that if it's possible for John Travolta to get a hold of a bostonian accent which he needed for his movie , "ladder 49 " in the short time it took to make it , it's possible for someone to adopt a different dialect in another state . 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2007, 02:18:08 PM »
You all should of heard him years ago when he would make a black guy like Al Sharpton and the Jew at the deli.  It was hysterical.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2007, 02:49:49 PM »

What is it that you find so funny, just curious. Is it somewhat like Amos and Andy? Where can the video be downloaded?

you'lln enjoy it if you can get past political correctness.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Imerica

« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2007, 02:53:03 PM »

What is it that you find so funny, just curious. Is it somewhat like Amos and Andy? Where can the video be downloaded?

Would you be so open if I decided to imitate Jewish people on a video? I'm just guessing but ... NOT! Come on now... why the hypocricy?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2007, 02:53:23 PM »

I believe that deep in Chaim's heart he wants to be a comedian.

I wanted to comment on something that has some relevance to the thread. When I first came here and asked those 'million-two' questions, Chaim told me that I should have been upset with Hillary Clinton for speaking 'black' at a church. (She's actually from the South and was speaking Southern drawl... I didn't mind that. I've actually heard she and Bill speak on 20/20 I believe ...around the time he had fondled some woman. They both sound country. ) I'm having a problem with that comment still because in the same breath, he expects blacks not to be upset when HE imitates, (quite poorly) blacks...throwing in words like "CHITLINS!" or "WATERMELON!" I almost expected him to do a menstrel number in black face.

Heck, if what he's saying is true, that blacks should have been upset with Hil during that conference, then the entire black race should be angry with Paula Dean , the southern cook on the Food Network. She has a Southern twang that out of this world... AND I LOVE HER FOR IT, TOO! LOL

imerica,

the rules i go by when laughing at other races and religions including my own is the howard stern rule.  the best way for all of us to get along is to laugh at ourselves and to just chill out.  

Imerica

« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2007, 03:00:26 PM »

Would you be so open if I decided to imitate Jewish people on a video? I'm just guessing but ... NOT! Come on now... why the hypocricy?

actually south park does a great job of imitating certain types of Jews...so it depends on how you are imitating them. 
So, a Jewish person is imitated in a disrespectful way, then its disrespectful to the Jews. But if a black person is imitated in a disrespectful way  then its okay? Just laugh about it?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2007, 03:01:34 PM »

What hipocricy?  I never mentioned anything about you or a non-Jewish person making fun of Jews and how I would feel.. i love how you are making assumptions about me though...I have yet to do that to you.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2007, 03:03:59 PM »

actually south park does a great job of imitating certain types of Jews...so it depends on how you are imitating them. 
So, a Jewish person is imitated in a disrespectful way, then its disrespectful to the Jews. But if a black person is imitated in a disrespectful way  then its okay? Just laugh about it?

Ever watch South Park?  They go to town on the Jews on that show. I am the last person to call it anti-Semetic..What they might generalize about with certain types of Jews is, in fact, true and I do get a great big laugh from it!  so Toosheh!

I should add that Chaim makes fun everyone else, including Jews...so it's not necessarily open season on blacks..It's everyone who he gets annoyed with!  So if you don't think it's funny, that sucks for you.

Imerica

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2007, 03:11:23 PM »

What hipocricy?  I never mentioned anything about you or a non-Jewish person making fun of Jews and how I would feel.. i love how you are making assumptions about me though...I have yet to do that to you.
Jesse says Hymie Town and most of you here get angry. Chaim calls blacks apes, monkeys and other things, we're not supposed to get angry, but instead think its funny. That hypocricy.

What Jesse said goes against everything I believe a real black leader would resemble, let alone a black person. Its not right at all.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2007, 03:24:56 PM »

Jesse says Hymie Town and most of you here get angry. Chaim calls blacks apes, monkeys and other things, we're not supposed to get angry, but instead think its funny. That hypocricy.

What Jesse said goes against everything I believe a real black leader would resemble, let alone a black person. Its not right at all.

THe day Jessie makes fun of himself and fun of black people at the same time calling NYC Hymie town, I would agree with you to a certain degree.  But Jessie is a self-righteous [censored] and spoke out of the bottom of his heart of how he felt about Jews in a random sense. 

Chaim, speaks out of his heart of how he feels about TYPICAL black americans and how the vast majority of them are ungreatful for what the US has done for them.  I believe that his dislike for those people is justified and logical.

Now, for me to feel the way he does about black people would not be right because I have not personally encountered black americans the way he has. On the contrary, most black americans I have met are essentially jolly and happy-go-lucky.  Yes, at times, I will find other black american demeanors to be distasteful...

So do I hate black americans? No.  But in my heart I do feel what Chaim says is, for the most part true.  ANd this goes for certain types of Jews too or any person who does distasteful evil things.  I think he is in his own right to make judgements like those and make fun of people...

Imerica

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2007, 03:53:59 PM »

Ever watch South Park?  They go to town on the Jews on that show. I am the last person to call it anti-Semetic..What they might generalize about with certain types of Jews is, in fact, true and I do get a great big laugh from it!  so Toosheh!

I should add that Chaim makes fun everyone else, including Jews...so it's not necessarily open season on blacks..It's everyone who he gets annoyed with!  So if you don't think it's funny, that sucks for you.
I use to watch South Park a lot. But it started getting crazier by the episode. The Jew-bashing episodes actually made me laugh also but after a while Cartman made me want to reach through the TV screen and tear him to peices.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2007, 04:54:31 PM »

I use to watch South Park a lot. But it started getting crazier by the episode. The Jew-bashing episodes actually made me laugh also but after a while Cartman made me want to reach through the TV screen and tear him to peices.

See? an extra sensitive person would call you an anti-semite for laughing at South Park making fun of Jews.  HOwever, we both know it's all fun and games...

Chaim is serious when he makes jokes about the majority of black americans. IT's still funny.  He's entitled to make fun of them as I am entitled to laugh if i though it was funny.  You can't tell me what I'm allowed and not allowed to laugh at.  YOu dont' have to find it to be funny if you dont' think it is..that's your right.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2007, 05:00:03 PM »
Oh I find it hysterical when he makes fun cause there is truth to the humor.  When he immitates Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson or these other so called Ministers who are pimps.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Imerica

« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2007, 05:01:20 PM »

See? an extra sensitive person would call you an anti-semite for laughing at South Park making fun of Jews.  HOwever, we both know it's all fun and games...

Chaim is serious when he makes jokes about the majority of black americans. IT's still funny.  He's entitled to make fun of them as I am entitled to laugh if i though it was funny.  You can't tell me what I'm allowed and not allowed to laugh at.  YOu dont' have to find it to be funny if you dont' think it is..that's your right.
Then why is it not okay for Jesse Jackson to say Hymie town when referring to Jews again? Do we have selective senses of humor now? Its funny when WE say so?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2007, 05:15:53 PM »

Then why is it not okay for Jesse Jackson to say Hymie town when referring to Jews again? Do we have selective senses of humor now? Its funny when WE say so?

you seem to be selective to what I wrote.  If Jessie Jackson at the time made fun of black people and called NYC hymie town, I would look at him from a different perspective.  Jessie Jackson is a self-righteous racist piece of garbage who is anti-semitic and anti-white and unjustified for being that way. So it's not ok and no it' snot selective humor.