Author Topic: Israel Consulate in San Francisco is promoting left-wing sickness  (Read 672 times)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Israel Consulate in San Francisco is promoting left-wing sickness
« on: September 29, 2010, 02:36:01 PM »
Day after day I receive the same type of vile garbage about "palestinians victims", religious gay hassidim, Jewish - Arab gay lovers, etc, etc.
The sickness emanating from Israeli Consulate in San Francisco is non-ending. I remember that a counselor was a Druze. Here is an example of the sickness that I received today:

Film : Precious Life
Part of the Mill Valley Film Festival
In a place where war and tragedy are part of the daily news cycle, the fight to save one sick child symbolizes the preciousness of life itself. Shlomi Eldar's documentary tracks the struggles of a Palestinian family and an Israeli medical team to care for a baby born with a collapsed immune system. The efforts of the Gaza-based family, an Israeli hospital staff and a popular TV journalist (who is also the director) combine to give baby Muhammad a chance at life despite daunting challenges.

October 10, 02:00pm
Sequoia Theatre, Mill Valley CA. map
October 11, 06:15pm
Smith Rafael Film Center - San Rafael. map

:yuck:

Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Israel Consulate in San Francisco is promoting left-wing sickness
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 02:53:04 PM »
Muhammad will grow up to shoot settlers just like the leftist judenrats/muslim nazis hoped he would.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2010, 04:07:43 PM »
Muhammad will grow up to shoot settlers just like the leftist judenrats/muslim nazis hoped he would.
Completely agree! And these idiots are proud of it! BTW, Arabs think of all Jews in Eretz Israel as settlers.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2010, 06:38:34 PM »
did you see the one of the gay Israeli dating a German, then making a film about it.  I felt like writing him a one line letter, "who F**king cares, you self-centered moron?"  There is nothing interesting about your offensiveness

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2010, 08:19:21 PM »
Let me guess, the Israeli Consulate will now promote the music of Roger Waters. ::)