Author Topic: A good example of what the ADL actually does for Jews [in 1968]  (Read 1203 times)

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
A good example of what the ADL actually does for Jews [in 1968]
« on: September 30, 2010, 05:31:58 PM »
I dug the section of my R. Kahane [ZK"L HY"D] book out about the ADL [we were discussing them in the Pink Floyd thread, it got me thinking].

The Story of the Jewish Defense League [page 69]:

"Consider the following.  In 1968, as the lower-middle-class Jewish civil servant was being pushed out by demands by blacks and other minorities for quotas, the B'nai B'rith Convention, meeting at the Borsht Belt luxury resort the Concord Hotel, passed a resolution advocating preferential treatment for black applicants for new jobs in the civil service as opposed to Jewish applicants.  When the President of the Jewish Teachers Association, the late Dr. Herman Mantell demanded clarification, it was given to him on June 24, 1968 by Morris S. Sass, New York Regional Director of the B'nai B'rith Anti-Defamation League.  According to Mantell, Sass stated that the ADL position was that if Jewish and black applicants of equal preparation seek the same civil service job, then the preference should be given to the black applicant."

What a disgusting, unforgivably treacherous organization the ADL/B'nai B'rith are.  Sadly this is only one example of how anti-Jewish this lynch mob really is.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 07:37:32 PM by Ari Shayn »
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Re: A good example of what the ADL actually does for Jews [in 1968]
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010, 05:47:13 PM »
If a Black person wanted to be the Chairman of the ADL was this traitor willing to step aside for him, or did he just want to gain favor with Blacks at the expense of other Jews.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2010, 09:14:13 PM »
Yet another reason why the GayDL is more evil and dangerous than Gentile anti-Semites.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2010, 09:47:37 PM »
Yet another reason why the GayDL is more evil and dangerous than Gentile anti-Semites.

Unfortunately I can't see how this rises to the level of pogroms, inquisitions, and Holocausts...

Maybe it is just me...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2010, 09:57:51 PM »
 :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2010, 10:28:32 PM »

Unfortunately I can't see how this rises to the level of pogroms, inquisitions, and Holocausts...

Maybe it is just me...

Its a different side of the same coin.

What did the ADL do for Soviet Jews; what did the ADL do for European Jews during the Holocaust? -- Absolutely positively nothing.

And what did the ADL do after Islam attacked America on 9/11?  Jumped to the defense of Islam, and against revealing the truth of its workings, text, and history.

Consistently the ADL joins forces with the enemy of the Jews, or righteous gentiles; their silence is the enemies mouthpiece.

Perhaps worst of all the ADL takes up the space and attention a real Jewish organization would fulfill [JTF, or the old JDL, the later the ADL worked relentlessly against!].
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2010, 10:47:25 PM »

Maybe it is just me...

What did the ADL do for Soviet Jews; what did the ADL do for European Jews during the Holocaust? -- Absolutely positively nothing.

And what did the ADL do after Islam attacked America on 9/11?  Jumped to the defense of Islam, and against revealing the truth of its workings, text, and history.

Consistently the ADL joins forces with the enemy of the Jews, or righteous gentiles; their silence is the enemies mouthpiece.

Perhaps worst of all the ADL takes up the space and attention a real Jewish organization would fulfill [JTF, or the old JDL, the later the ADL worked relentlessly against!].

Do not get me wrong. I do not support the ADL. I have long known that their support of Jewish causes is minimal if non-existant. Most of the time they support causes which are antithetical to Judaism, and against the best interests of the Jewish people.

But I do not suggest that they are worse than the antisemites who have destroyed Jewish communities across Europe and Ukraine. Suggesting that does not do justice to the millions who were massacred for being Jewish.

What is really needed for the Jewish people at this time is an attempt to work together with all facets of the Jewish nation. I sometimes believe that needlessly dividing ourselves is doing us nothing but damage. It is a fact of Torah that the only time the Jewish people succeed is when we work together as a Jewish nation. There should be some valid attempt to persuade our brothers and sisters that they need to pay more attention to Israel, and Israeli issues, and to vote for Israel, and attempt to make aliyah. We need to bring more Jews back to Judaism, the Torah which has kept the Jewish people Jewish for thousands of years.

!!!Simchat Torah!!!
 :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2010, 03:53:10 AM »

Maybe it is just me...

Do not get me wrong. I do not support the ADL. I have long known that their support of Jewish causes is minimal if non-existant. Most of the time they support causes which are antithetical to Judaism, and against the best interests of the Jewish people.

But I do not suggest that they are worse than the antisemites who have destroyed Jewish communities across Europe and Ukraine. Suggesting that does not do justice to the millions who were massacred for being Jewish.

What is really needed for the Jewish people at this time is an attempt to work together with all facets of the Jewish nation. I sometimes believe that needlessly dividing ourselves is doing us nothing but damage. It is a fact of Torah that the only time the Jewish people succeed is when we work together as a Jewish nation. There should be some valid attempt to persuade our brothers and sisters that they need to pay more attention to Israel, and Israeli issues, and to vote for Israel, and attempt to make aliyah. We need to bring more Jews back to Judaism, the Torah which has kept the Jewish people Jewish for thousands of years.

!!!Simchat Torah!!!
 :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

It's well known that traitors are worse than enemies, or as the Gra (Ha'Gaon Me'Vilna) put it - "The Erev Rav is our biggest hater"