Author Topic: Goldman is from the the anti-Jewish [email protected]  (Read 7904 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Goldman is from the the anti-Jewish [email protected]
« on: May 25, 2007, 11:07:14 AM »
americandefenseleague.com/ also KNOWN AS   CYBERSERB.COMPUSERB REMEMBER ME FROM PW

HERES HIS PROFILE
Name:  Goldman
Position:  New JTFer
Date Registered:  Today at 10:57:32 AM
Last Active:  Today at 11:07:46 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MSN:   
YIM:   
Email:  [email protected] 
Current Status:   Online   [Add To Buddy List] 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Language: 

« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 12:51:43 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Goldman is from the the anti-Jewish [email protected]
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2007, 11:16:39 AM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2007, 11:18:10 AM »
 >:( is all that needs saying

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2007, 11:19:34 AM »
tRUE HE USED TO POST ON ANOTHER SITE I WAS ON PROTESTWARRIOR HE WAS AN AMUSING ANTI JEWISH

Shot at 2010-01-03

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2007, 02:46:59 PM »
Assimilate? Goldman is nuts.

The threat to the Jewish people comes from anti-Semitic far-left and from the muslims, and assimilation is not adequate defence.

Jews in Nazi Germany who had assimilated were still defenceless.

Finally, stuff the ADL.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2007, 03:08:13 PM »
tRUE HE USED TO POST ON ANOTHER SITE I WAS ON PROTESTWARRIOR HE WAS AN AMUSING ANTI JEWISH

You are saying that the truth is anti-Jewish, and I say that Jews that obstruct the truth are anti-American. If Jews don't assimilate and accept the truth they will self-destruct, and this time there may be no survivors -- think about it.

Quite the contrary, Goldman, if we chose to assimilate we would disappear.  It's sad that you don't realize the miracles which took place for the Jews throughout time...It's because of these miracles that I am against assimilation.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2007, 04:59:31 PM »
Boris your site says you applaud Mel Gibson,his bodyguard is Israeli :o

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,207059,00.html

COLUMNS

Mike Straka's GRRR!
  ADVERTISEMENT
 FOXNEWS.COM HOME > FOXLIFE

Mel Gibson Has Israeli Bodyguard
Friday, August 04, 2006

By Roger Friedman

E-MAIL STORY RESPOND TO EDITOR PRINTER FRIENDLY VERSION
Mel Gibson Has Israeli Bodyguard | 'World Trade' Beats Tony Bennett | Regis Rules; Broadway 'Talk'; Paris Plots

Mel Gibson Has Israeli Bodyguard

Mel Gibson may have a problem with Jews — they’re responsible for all the wars, they’ve inflated the number of dead in the Holocaust, etc.

But Gibson likes one Jewish person a lot. His personal bodyguard for more than a decade turns out to be an Israeli.

Avi Korein, 45, is a name you don’t hear very often. That’s because Korein is famous for being nearly invisible and staying in the background.

A former nightclub bouncer, Korein worked through the '80s as Bruce Willis’ muscle. He even picked up a few minor screen credits along the way.

But sometime before 1996, Korein went to work for Gibson.

Now Korein has his own agency, Screen International Security Services, which has done private security over the years for a lot of Hollywood stars, including Will Smith, Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise.

(Story continues below)

Advertise Here
Advertisements
 RelatedColumn Archive
Full-page Fox411 Archive
Stories
Gibson's Film Career in Jeopardy After Anti-Semitic Comments Full-page Fox411 Archive But sources tell me that it’s Korein — who did not return calls from this column — upon whom Gibson has relied over the last decade to keep him out of trouble.

It’s ironic, since Korein is Jewish. But so is Gibson’s publicist.

Korein — who is also rumored to have once been in the Mossad — or Israeli CIA — has his own inner conflicts to deal with.

In 2002 he made a $500 donation to the National Republican Congressional Committee. In 2004, however, he gave money to John Kerry’s presidential run.

Is he a Democrat or a Republican? More importantly, is he even a U.S. citizen?

Korein’s assistant would only say, “I can’t answer any questions,” when I posed that last one. She did, however, acknowledge that her boss works for Gibson.

Gibson, however odd a client for Korein, might take some of his advice. On the Web site for SISS, Korein states: “We realize that 'perception is reality.' How our clients are perceived by the public can impact corporate, diplomatic or personal objectives positively or negatively.”

Those are words Gibson might have taken to heart a while

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2007, 05:04:25 PM »

You are saying that the truth is anti-Jewish, and I say that Jews that obstruct the truth are anti-American. If Jews don't assimilate and accept the truth they will self-destruct, and this time there may be no survivors -- think about it.

Quite the contrary, Goldman, if we chose to assimilate we would disappear.  It's sad that you don't realize the miracles which took place for the Jews throughout time...It's because of these miracles that I am against assimilation.

Let me remind you that whatever stands out in an environment is an easy target.

Listen, you mean to tell me that you would be wimp so therefore you would assimilate?!  I support jtf and Meir Kahane's ideology because they teach us to stand up for ourselves even if we do look or act different. I'm not into communism!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 05:06:14 PM by dannycookie57 »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2007, 05:11:53 PM »

Listen, you mean to tell me that you would be wimp so therefore you would assimilate?!  I support jtf and Meir Kahane's ideology because they teach us to stand up for ourselves even if we do look or act different. I'm not into communism!
He's serbian not Jewish.Despite his non like of Jews he's really a nice guy

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2007, 05:18:32 PM »

He's serbian not Jewish.Despite his non like of Jews he's really a nice guy

A serbian using the name Goldman..intersting.

Well, it would have been worse if he was a Jew saying that.  But a serbian? Then he just doesn't understand what Jews are supposed to be and needs a little bit Kahane/Chaim ben Pesach education..

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2007, 08:36:15 PM »

So the solution is to not stand out? Or is to defend yourself?

Come now, you know what I meant. One can keep his ethnic identity without infringing on another's. For example, CNN just reported that a Muslim cut a Sikh's hair off in a hate crime incident. Now, do you view the incident as a Jew or as an American?

I don't understand what you mean. I view as a bad thing that the Muslim did..or anyone else who would do such a terrible thing to a Sikh like that.

btw, all crimes are hateful..so i disagree with so called "Hate" crimes. 

Bannedfan

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2007, 08:37:46 PM »
Compuserb is an anti-Semitic Nazi site run by a twisted individual from southern California (Boris Pribicevic, or Pribich for short) who some suspect is really a Croat. He defends German Nazis, Croatian Nazis, and pretty much every sick group under the sun.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2007, 09:33:45 PM »

Come now, you know what I meant. One can keep his ethnic identity without infringing on another's. For example, CNN just reported that a Muslim cut a Sikh's hair off in a hate crime incident. Now, do you view the incident as a Jew or as an American?

I don't understand what you mean. I view as a bad thing that the Muslim did..or anyone else who would do such a terrible thing to a Sikh like that.

I agree, glad to see an American that's neither brainwashed nor brain-dead, but that's how CNN put it. It's OK to hate as long as one doesn't incite violence, and if attacked not to let hate distract from self-defense.

THere is nothing wrong with hating your enemy....once you have real peace with your enemy, then you shouldn't hate him anymore.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2007, 02:20:03 AM »

I agree, glad to see an American that's neither brainwashed nor brain-dead, but that's how CNN put it. It's OK to hate as long as one doesn't incite violence, and if attacked not to let hate distract from self-defense.

THere is nothing wrong with hating your enemy....once you have real peace with your enemy, then you shouldn't hate him anymore.

Hate is a natural defensive instinct incited by fear, and once the fear is gone so is the hate.

I"M not afraid of the enemy which i hate. I genuinely think my enemy is evil..and i hate evil!

ftf

« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2007, 04:50:58 PM »
I don't know about dannycookie57, but I'm not afraid of evil, because I trust G-d to deliver me from it. The only things that I truly fear are my own weaknesses.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2007, 08:46:11 PM »

Hate is a natural defensive instinct incited by fear, and once the fear is gone so is the hate.

I"M not afraid of the enemy which i hate. I genuinely think my enemy is evil..and i hate evil!

Are you afraid of evil?

I am personally not afraid of evil or evil people.  I am afraid that those I care about the most and love might take on evil to be righteousness...That's why I'm on this forum.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2007, 12:31:45 AM »
Hate has absolutely nothing to do with fear.  That is totally illogical and inept thinking.  One need not fear to hate as one need not hate to fear.  The to are totally disconnected. 

Isn't the ADL one of those Marxist organizations?  For some reason I have in my mind that it is an ultra-leftist "Jewish" organization no?  If I'm not mistaken, isn't the ADL affiliated with the British Fabian Society?
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2007, 11:30:34 AM »
Hate has absolutely nothing to do with fear.  That is totally illogical and inept thinking.  One need not fear to hate as one need not hate to fear.  The to are totally disconnected.

It may be that people have different concepts of the two. Let me ask you to name something you hate and then list root causes.

I hate insane jealousy.  Because it brings the worst out of some people.

I do not hate envy because some can be sanely envious, and learn from those who they envy and become better people themselves.

Jealous nations have needlessly destroyed Jewish nations and other good nations.

Jealous Jews have destroyed themselves...

Therefore, I hate jealousy.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2007, 03:50:57 PM »
Why are we even engaging in dialogue with a Nazi sympathizer and Holocaust denier?  These "people" can all rot in hell for all I care. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2007, 05:56:46 PM »
Someone pointed out in the other thread that the American Defense League is your site.  So if that's the case, I don't think there's anything more to discuss.  So you can stop acting like a victim. 

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2007, 06:02:06 PM »
Goldman, where was your rich ADL when millions of Jews were rotting away in Russia?  Were you too busy working for "Civil Rights" of Shvartzas?
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2007, 06:03:11 PM »

It may be that people have different concepts of the two. Let me ask you to name something you hate and then list root causes.

I hate insane jealousy.  Because it brings the worst out of some people.

I do not hate envy because some can be sanely envious, and learn from those who they envy and become better people themselves.

Jealous nations have needlessly destroyed Jewish nations and other good nations.

Jealous Jews have destroyed themselves...

Therefore, I hate jealousy.

OK, it seems that you hate because you fear what that which you hate might do to that which you love. Call it what you want, but fear is a natural defense mechanism without which we could not survive.

whatever you say, socrates.. i know that you know that you are wrong
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 06:04:53 PM by dannycookie57 »

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2007, 04:11:19 PM »
I hate evilness and it doesn't come from extreme jelousy.  I fear HaShem and it most certainly doesn't have anything to do with hate.  Illogical, inept and disconnected thought patterns of the leftist ilk in my honest opinion.   My 2 cents.
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2007, 05:41:13 PM »
Looks like Goldman has been banned, and not a moment too soon.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2007, 06:21:37 PM »
Well Goldman aka Boris was honest he came here with his true links,he was'nt a sneak like hidden writer.At least Boris was honest
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 07:06:19 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03