Author Topic: BOYCOT GAS STATIONS  (Read 3693 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
BOYCOT GAS STATIONS
« on: May 25, 2007, 03:50:07 PM »
I was hearing a very old JTF audio where Chaim mentioned the list of Gas stations to boycot, and the ones you can buy from. 

The boycots on

Exxon
Mobil
Shell
Cheveron
Gulf
Citgo(cause its Chavez oil)

Ones not to boycot

Hess
Sunocco
Conaco
CityGas
PetrolCanada

We need to join together to not buy fuel from the companies up top if we all do that they hurt where it counts.  Their wallets.  There are the one on the 2nd list that do not buy from Arab Nazi countries and  Iran. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: BOYCOT GAS STATIONS
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2007, 03:52:27 PM »
Almost forgot for our British friends, and there are some here also in the US .. ALSO boycot B.P.  (Beyond Petrolium) They are the Exxons of the UK also in Arab oil.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2007, 04:22:36 AM »
I am trying to go to hess and sunoco but there are less of them around and I never seem to come across one when I need it.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2007, 10:49:08 PM »
Almost forgot for our British friends, and there are some here also in the US .. ALSO boycot B.P.  (Beyond Petrolium) They are the Exxons of the UK also in Arab oil.

B.P. actually stands for British Petroleum. They merged with Amoco those animals.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2007, 10:59:01 PM »

B.P. actually stands for British Petroleum. They merged with Amoco those animals.

Yes they were British Petroleum, and now they changed their name to Beyond Petroleum.  Here is their logo.  http://thinkprogress.org/2006/04/06/beyond-the-pale/

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2007, 11:10:24 PM »

Yes they were British Petroleum, and now they changed their name to Beyond Petroleum.  Here is their logo.  http://thinkprogress.org/2006/04/06/beyond-the-pale/
I'm pretty sure the "Beyond Petroleum" thing was just an ad campaign, I think their name is still British Petroleum.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2007, 11:39:57 PM »

I'm pretty sure the "Beyond Petroleum" thing was just an ad campaign, I think their name is still British Petroleum.
It is mostly I agree more of a public relations thing to call themselves that for the nutcased Enviromental nuts but its still the same that is also up to their necks in Arab oil. ( And I wish they and the Arabs were up to their necks in that oil and drowning )

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2007, 09:59:33 AM »
The boycots on

Exxon
Mobil
Shell
Cheveron
Gulf

Ones not to boycot

Hess
Sunocco
Conaco
CityGas
PetrolCanada

Does anyone know anything about Valero?

I'm in Texas and there are almost NO Conacos, CityGas, (There are no Petrol Canada or Hess) gas stations.

The most common one here is Valero which bought out the Diamond Shamrock chain.

Does anyone know if they are cool or not? I try to use them instead of Exxon.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2007, 09:05:06 PM »
The boycots on

Exxon
Mobil
Shell
Cheveron
Gulf

Ones not to boycot

Hess
Sunocco
Conaco
CityGas
PetrolCanada

Does anyone know anything about Valero?

I'm in Texas and there are almost NO Conacos, CityGas, (There are no Petrol Canada or Hess) gas stations.

The most common one here is Valero which bought out the Diamond Shamrock chain.

Does anyone know if they are cool or not? I try to use them instead of Exxon.

I know the Valero stations in New Jersey offer some really inexpensive prices, but not sure whether or not they import from the middle east. I usually get my gas from Sunoco.