Author Topic: "New" documents show that 37 years on,Israel is still led by drek!  (Read 1217 times)

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
"Newly released" documents http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/newly-released-documents-division-and-disarray-on-eve-of-yom-kippur-war-1.317381 show that just as Israel was led by imbecilic poltroons in the 1973 War, so too 37 years on to the day, is it still led by imbecilic poltroons.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: "New" documents show that 37 years on,Israel is still led by drek!
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 07:51:49 PM »
Golda may have been a bad Prime Minister but here in America her image went a long way... All the years later I still remember watching her on the news broadcasts and seeing her in the papers back then... At the time she seemed to be a tough old bird... I have to say she is one of my favorite political figures from that time.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2010, 08:02:49 PM »
When Golda Meir visited Nixon, he had a Kosher meal specially prepared for her. She had the gall to exclaim:"This is the first Kosher meal I have ever eaten!"

Golda Meir herself was as Kosher as a cat!

As ambassador to Moscow in 1948, she gave Stalin a list of tens of thousands of Zionists in the USSR. Stalin had them immediately sent to Siberia or shot.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2010, 08:04:12 PM »
Does anyone remember the movie made about her life in the early 1980s.  I think it was called, a "a woman called Golda," or something like that

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2010, 08:07:08 PM »

It starred the Swedish actress Ingrid Bergman as Golda Meir

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2010, 08:23:26 PM »
When Golda Meir visited Nixon, he had a Kosher meal specially prepared for her. She exclaimed:"This is the first Kosher meal I have ever eaten!"

Golda Meir herself was as Kosher as a cat!

:::D
It really should  not be funny but in a way it is.... In all honesty however Golda really made a good impression in the media back then and  that went a long way here in America... In them days that was worth its weight in gold or should I say Golda  ;D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2010, 08:32:10 PM »
I just looked the video is not on YT.  Do you folks know where else one could watch it online?

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2010, 08:45:22 PM »
She has gallons and gallons of Jewish blood on her hands [YS"V].  Easily a candidate for worst PM of all time.  Her corpse should be dug up, covered with pigs blood and gasoline and cremated.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2010, 08:47:55 PM »
She has gallons and gallons of Jewish blood on her hands [YS"V].  Easily a candidate for worst PM of all time.  Her corpse should be dug up, covered with pigs blood and gasoline and cremated.

Boy, not the message we got here from the movie, but I admit I was a little kid when I saw it.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2010, 10:47:56 PM »

Boy, not the message we got here from the movie, but I admit I was a little kid when I saw it.

I too liked her when I was younger.  She [like any good Bolshevik] said a lot of pretty [but empty and insincere] words [in lieu of righteous actions].  Upon realizing thousands of Jews died at her hands I recanted my opinion.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein