Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, October 24, 2010  (Read 6734 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday, October 24, 2010
« on: October 16, 2010, 05:25:38 PM »
Dear Chaim, I have two questions for this week's Ask JTF.

1. Is Japan heading down the same path as America, Israel and Europe? On the other hand, you don't see any blacks, Arabs or Muslims polluting the streets. Personally, I don't think Japan is as insane as America or Israel.

2. Wouldn't you agree with me that Israel should have a "shoot to kill" policy similar to the one between the borders of Texas and Mexico. (Which I hope someday becomes a reality) I think the Israeli army should gun down any Arab trying to sneak in from Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Lebanon into Israel.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 07:55:26 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, October 24. 2010
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2010, 06:13:45 PM »
shalom brother

if the 2012 election came down to either pat buchanus YS, ron faul(paul) YS, hillary arafat YS, or barack osama YS, who is the worst option and who is the lesser of the evils?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 06:54:17 PM by KahanistLiberal »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2010, 07:12:23 PM »
Shalom chaim

Where do all the races and different civilizations come from especially within the scope of Judaism and Torah?  Where do the Peking, negroids, caucesoids, mongiloids, Hindi originate if Adam and Eve were the first humans?  According to rabbis and Torah were there other humans outside of Eden?  How do the rabbis and Torah describe their creation and existence or are they offspring of Adam and eve ?

Toda
Dr. Dan.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 10:22:39 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2010, 09:12:20 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

1: A JTFer that I spoke to recently believes that Fag Buchanus (yimach schmo vezichro) could be a masculine or "butch" homosexual, citing (a) his never having had children, (b) his friendship with the faggot Nazi blogger Justin Raimondo (ys), (c) his rejection from the draft as a teen for having Reiter's Syndrome, a joint disorder usually caused by the STD chlamydia (and STDs are disproportionately found in gay men), and (d) the complete lack of mention of his wife in the press in any way, shape, or form. As we all know both the German Nazis (yimach schmam) and the Arab Nazis (yimach schmam), whom Fag greatly admires, believe that homosexuality is okay so long as you are "macho" and masculine in it. Do you think Fag could really be a faggot?

2: Please comment on the recent mess regarding the cucaracha "reporter" Rich Sanchez (yimach schmo) and his firing from CNN. Unbelievably, one JTFer is actually a big fan of Sanchez! That talentless Aztlanist, who was only hired because he is Hispanic, has a lot of nerve to say that Jews get special treatment. Also, who do you think is worse, Rick Sanchez (ys) or Jon Stewart (ys)? (By the way, Rick Sanchez is a murderer who killed someone while driving drunk.)

3: Please comment on the recent spat between the doped-out, has-been former rock star Roger Waters (yimach schmo) and the Judenrat informer Abraham Foxman (yimach schmo). Pink Floyd (yimach schmam) projected an anti-Semitic graphic onstage at several recent concerts and uber-anti-Semite Foxman (ys) wet his panties over it. Obviously both of those chazirs (yimach schmam) are scum of the earth but I think that Foxman (who said that Roger Waters has every right to bash Israel) is more dangerous because people will take him more seriously than a drug-addicted musician.

G-d bless you, DBF
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 12:51:51 AM by Dr. Brennan Fan »

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2010, 09:15:21 AM »
Shalom Chaim ha totach!

I recently got into an ugly argument with a family friend. Unbeknownst to me, he is a fairly religious Lutheran, and when I made a comment that Martin Luther is probably burning in hellfire as we live and breathe, this person reacted very negatively.

I told him that I have no problem with Lutherans, and that many of my friends are Lutherans. However, I pointed out to him that when Luther wrote that vitriolic, heinous "Von den Juden und Ihren Lügen" (on the Jews and their lies), Luther guaranteed himself a spot in Gehenom forever.

I realize it is a touchy subject, but when Luther wrote this treatise, he basically catalyzed centuries of violence against Jews. How much murder, rape and pillaging against Jews was justified by this man's writings? Is he in hell for what he did?

Should I apologize? I have no problem with Lutherans or any Protestant Christians, but the fact remains that Martin Luther was an evil man.

Your thoughts?

Ha ma'aritz shelcha,
Gimatria

PS can you please share your thoughts on Percy Sutton? What do you think his IQ is?

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2010, 11:21:39 AM »
Dear Chaim:

Shalom.  Here are my questions or comments for the week:

(1) One of the parties fielding a candidate for Governor in NY is called "The Rent Is Too Damn High."  Have you had a chance to see a picture of video of its leader Jimmy McMillan?  Maybe you can describe to the great JTFers in your unique and eloquent way what Jimmy McMillan looks like.

(2) I was riding on the #6 train from the court house in lower Manhattan this past week. I was just got out of a tough court case and  was sitting and relaxing.  Low and behold an "african queen" got on the train screaming (please use your shfartza princess voice) "excuse me for interrupting your pleasant train ride.  But I am from the united homeless organization ("uho") if any body is homeless and hungry I got some fresh sandwiches and drinks in my bag!". I could see she had green bologna sandwiches - with mildew - and some sort of punch or bug juice.  Very disgusting.  Quite honestly, I was secretly hoping her "grub" was laced with hemlock or arsenic to cut down on the human vermon problem in the subways. 

(3) Is there a homeless problem in israel?  Do  arab cockroaches pose the same problem with vagrancy in israel like their simian cousins in new york.

(4) You once responded to a question of mine on a past jtf program referencing how you personally witnessed in prison  shfartza and/or muslims engaged in horrific animal cruelty. At the time you answered my question you did not want to go into details of these events.  I do not know if you were traumatized by the event but I think it is important to know the barbaric acts our enemies are capable of.  If you can muster up the courage, please expose the barbaric deeds.

(5) Do you have any Lyn Samuels stories?  Do you know if she is a dyke?  Where is she these days?

All the best,

Nekama
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 11:20:32 AM by Nekama »

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2010, 11:36:55 AM »
Dear Chaim,

If JTF was in power in the U.S How would you change the system of goverment? Should government get smaller or larger and why? one more week untill voting begins. What are your thoughts on Bill White? What story do you ahve of Bill White?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 08:30:47 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2010, 12:36:00 PM »
Dear chaim,

1. Do you have any ideas on how we can accumulate the funds to transform our movement to an unstoppable mass movement?

2. Once we are in power in israel, How are we going to deal with the israeli arab filthy animals? I dont think they want to leave so i predict we will have to force them out.

Thank you,
chaim

Offline Alex37

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2010, 05:21:13 PM »
Shalom Chaim.    

What do you think about the organizations: Efrat, Yad L’Achim?

Did Christianity evolve from Judaism or from Paganism?      

Did Muhammad create Islam accidentally or purposely?

By whom was the Canon of the Tanakh decided?  

Did assimilation lead to the holocaust?  

Should Israel nuke Mecca?

Todah rabah, thank you very much as always,
Alex37        

« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 07:55:45 AM by Alex37 »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2010, 09:43:19 PM »
Greetings Chaim. In the next few weeks what do you suggest we do to start the campaign against Obama? What are some of the "talking points" we should use?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 04:16:37 AM by Rubystars »

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2010, 12:25:43 AM »
Upon hearing about that lady all of a sudden tell you she just dates black men.  If she just dates black men I would suggest for her to put more junk in her trunk by eating cakes,candy,cookies,fast food, hungry man dinners, various processed foods and possibly lard out of big drums of some sort. 

What's the very first thing you would do if you could finally move to the most beautiful country in the world?

Tell me a hilarious story involving Irv Rubin if you can?

Thanks
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 04:55:12 PM by Confederate Kahanist »
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Estragon1396

• New JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2010, 09:07:30 AM »
Dear Chaim,

I hope all goes well with you. This week, I'd like to ask you three short, light-hearted questions which are not directly related to politics:

1. Why do all Haredi Jewish men have beards? Is there a Biblical or Rabbinical commandment which says that Jews must grow beards? Or is it just a cultural tradition among the Haredim? Also, if it's a commandment, why don't you have a beard?

2. I've just watched a hilarious Hebrew video made by you, in which you impersonate Yitzhak Rabin as a drunk. I also recall you referring to Rabin as a "drunkard" on several other occasions. Now, I'm curious to know: is it true? Did Rabin really suffer from alcohol abuse? Or is it just a joke?

3. Have you ever had a pet, such as a cat or a dog? Also, what does Judaism say about owning pets and keeping animals at home? Are there any religious restrictions in this area?

Thank you for your answers

Offline Aussie_Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2010, 09:15:50 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Thank you so much for your answers last week.

I hope you didn’t get the impression that I advocated doing anything illegal. I was just trying to make the point that these Jewish traitors deserve all manner of illegal things done to them. But on the question of breaking the law, isn’t the continued building of some settlements against Israeli law? Shouldn’t this law be broken as much as possible by brave patriots in Judea and Samaria?

Do you have a favourite phrase in the tanach/talmud? Also do you know if kahane (may god avenge his blood) had a favourite phrase?

Islam, as I’m sure you know, is divided into many different sects and schools of jurisprudence. Can any of them be trusted to live as noahides? Or are they all as bad as each other?

Chaim, I hope this isn’t too personal, but you’ve mentioned that your biggest regret is not getting married. Are you still looking for a wife?

As always, bless you, your loved ones, the righteous gentiles, the men and women of the jtf and the glorious nation of Israel,

Aussie Kahanist
No trait is more justified than revenge in the right time and place- Meir Kahane

Offline eliezer

• New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2010, 03:11:12 PM »
Shalom Chaim,
What is Torah law regarding puting people in jail, is there such a thing? and if yes, for what crimes are people put in jail, and for how long?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2010, 06:35:22 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

1)   What is your opinion of the organization called the '  Hebron Fund'? 

http://www.hebronfund.com/

2)   What is your opinion of the Orthodox Jewish Newspaper called '  The Jewish Star'? 

http://thejewishstar.wordpress.com/

3 )   Nine days before the U.S.  2010 Congressional Elections,    can you share with us some of your predictions overall and/  or in specific races that could go either way?

Thanks as always,  eb22
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2010, 07:17:26 PM »
Dear Chaim,
 1) Please describe in specific detail how Jews are supposed to pray. Do Jews meditate similar to the way hindus do? Is there a prescribed method that Jews should follow when they pray, to get into a meditative mood, etc.

2)Also, from my understanding, in Judaism Satan, the devil, etc., is an ally of G_d who follows G_d's instructions to test man and not an evil being. Is this true? If so do Jews believe in any evil spirit or entity?

thanks

Also I find it odd that some people try to antagonize the Catholic members of the forum. The pope's position on Israel is wrong...we get it.  If we agreed with the pope there would be no Catholics on this forum. Some JTF members should try to separate the catholic leaders with the people. Similarly, the Jews of the forum should be thought of as separate from Israel's traitorous leaders.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 06:35:30 PM by ItalianZionist »

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, October 24, 2010
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2010, 12:24:16 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Did the JDL ever interact with George Lincoln Rockwell, founder of the American Nazi Party? Do you know anything about this man?

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2010, 12:53:44 PM »
Hi Chaim,

There's a proposition on the ballot that deals with reducing "greenhouse gas emissions that cause global warming."  Although I normally wouldn't vote for this, I'm thinking it could reduce oil consumption which would be a good thing (less money for the Arabs).  What do you think?

Thanks.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2010, 02:14:19 PM »
Shalom brother Chaim

If the story of Noah and Adam is not to be a taken literary then who decides what is and isn't? I say this because now I can say the sea splinting was a metaphor for something else as well as the plagues.

Thank you for you time.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2010, 04:04:33 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Is the Torah Timeless?

Gd Bless You, Your Loved Ones, Your Family and Israel.
Bryan.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2010, 05:00:38 PM »
does the talit have to be white with blue or black stripes?  because i have seen them with rainbow stripes, and I also have seen one which was all black with white stripes.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2010, 06:23:07 PM »
I had a discussion with a friend of mine who is Israeli yesterday and we got on the subject of guns and governments.  I explained, to his surprise, how Jefferson and some of the founding fathers wanted people to have guns because he wanted the government to be afraid of the people.  As Jefferson put it "when the government is afraid of the people there is liberty, when the people are afraid of the government there is tyranny".  Also his famous quote "the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants" also indicated that he felt that people must fight with the government on occasion to keep the government in check.

How does that philosophy square with or not square with Torah law?  If Israel is ruled by a Monarchy who keeps the King in line?  Is it just G-d and the prophets who G-d speaks through?  My friend (who is quite Orthodox) pointed out that during the Jewish monarchies in Biblical Israel that prophets were often threatened by Kings who did not appreciate their opinions.  What is the mechnism to keep Jewish Kings who would abuse their power in line? 
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.