Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, October 31, 2010  (Read 7301 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday, October 31, 2010
« on: October 23, 2010, 06:18:19 PM »
Dear Chaim, for this Halloween I will ask for four Halloween-related at least Affirmative Action.

1. Someone already mentioned an African Action story involving a black guy in a Count Dracula-like costume begging for money on the subway but since it's Halloween, could you please retell that story for me.

2. Do you have a recent Halloween-related story either Arab or African it doesn't really matter.

3. Please retell the story with the Moroccan Arab Muslim with the coke and cockroach.

4. Do you have a scary African Action story from your prison days. 

« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 05:59:34 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, October, 31, 2010
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2010, 06:21:14 PM »
shalom

what are your thoughts on muslim zionism? do you think that every last one of them is using taqiyya or they exist because there is a high statistical probability that out of 1.5 billion people, at least some will exist?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 12:14:18 AM by KahanistLiberal »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2010, 06:58:59 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

All four of my questions this week relate somehow to the 2000 election between Jorge Wahhabi Bush and Al Whore (yimach schmam), exactly ten years ago.

1: Why do you think West Palm Beach, FL was such a Fag Buchanus (ys) stronghold? Is it possible that large numbers of anti-Semites who hate their Jewish neighbors reside there? I believe the [censored] faggot Don Black (ys) lives near there; is it possible that he orchestrated a "get out the vote" campaign with his fellow Nazis or something? Or, is it possible that many WPB Jews are uber self-haters who actually voted for that Nazi?

2: As we all know, the (American) Pruneface (ys) was Al Whore's running mate in 2000. So, why do you think Hoeseph "changed teams" and supported John McQueen (ys) in 2008? I have two possible theories; please give your take on each one and then offer your own opinion.

a: Hoeseph supported McCain because McCain is a backstabbing traitor to the Republican Party, and being a backstabbing traitor himself, is naturally drawn to them at all times.
b: Pruneface wanted to be the running mate of Barack Hitler Osama (ys), but he got an inside report that he was not going to be picked and felt very hurt and vengeful. Therefore, to stick it to Obama, he supported his RINO opponent.

3: Supposedly, Al Whore won the popular vote in 2000--but did he really? Several ACORN-type electoral fraud organizations bussed large numbers of homeless schvartzes to urban voting centers, where many voted repeatedly under different aliases. Also, weren't many military ballots thrown out? What do you think the real popular vote in 2000 was like?

4: Supposedly, 4 million evangelical Christian voters stayed home in 2000. Is this actually true or was it an excuse made up by GOP operatives for why Jorge Wahhabi Bush lost the popular vote (because they would never dare say that voting fraud by negroes was the reason)?

G-d bless you, DBF
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 05:18:29 AM by Dr. Brennan Fan »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2010, 07:55:41 PM »
Shalom chaim

Whenever you read stories about Avraham Avinu, who was a giant in our history, do you ever get the feeling he was also a naive person?  For example, why would a father in his right mind not question a situation that required him to sacrifice his only son born out of a miracle?  What can we learn from this story?  Another thing I notice about Avraham is that he sort of bargains with Hashem not to destory Sdom and Ammorah, but doesn't do the same when he is called on to sacrifice Yitzhak.  Am I seeing this correctly?

On another note, what is your opinion of dinosaurs?  What do the Rabbis say about these mighty animals and when they existed and if they existed at the same time as mankind or well before mankind's existence?

Can you give as another Dvar Torah on the previous week's Torah portion?

Toda
Dr Dan
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 02:12:07 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, October 31, 2010
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2010, 08:27:59 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What are your thoughts on the upcoming election? What happens if we both partys controling the house? Do you have an African story that took place during the campaign for this years election? PS: What will happen next year? When will the solders get out of Iraq?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 12:24:59 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2010, 10:26:30 AM »
Greetings Chaim. What would you say to people who have left JTF or decided not to join, because of all the personal attacks that have been going on over the past year? I know you no longer tolerate that kind of behavior, which is very good, but how do we regain what it cost us?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 04:33:37 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2010, 11:07:16 AM »
Dear Chaim:

Here are my question / comments for the week.

(1) When the Kahanists take over Israel and thee time comes to throw the Arabs out, do you think that there will be a small minority of Arabs who will try to convert to Judaim in an attempt to stay in Israel?

(2) During the 1977 Mayoral race in New York City, Edwina Koch accused a young Andrew Cuomo, among others, of posting signs saying “Vote for Cuomo, Not the Homo.”  So I found it very strange this week when I saw a TV ad with the crotchety Edwina Koch endorsing Andrew Cuomo.  I guess the homo is voting for Cuomo.  Your comments please.

(3) My recollection is that The Torah seems to have varying punishments for rapists.  For example, I recall one passage in Deuteronomy that if a man rapes a woman in an open field he is to be put to death. In other places it says that the a rapist of a virgin must marry his victim and cannot get divorced.  I realize the punishments in the Torah require the testimony of 2 weaknesses who give Hasraah - or a warning to the perpetrator. Similarly, a soldier who captures a foreign women during wartime, and I might add the soldier cannot control his urges, is permitted to have sex with her once.  Can you please help me make sense out of all of these verses.  
« Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 10:26:21 PM by Nekama »

Offline Herutnik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2010, 03:30:22 AM »
res

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2010, 08:23:43 AM »
Shalom Chaim ha Yakar!

as you know, Halloween is coming up and as usual, many "Jewish" families are not only allowing but encouraging their children to dress up and participate. What do you think will happen to Jewish parents who encourage their children to participate in this disgusting glorification of the macabre?

Your commentary/prediction on the Linda McMahon/Richard Kykenthal showdown in Ct?

Who is a better candidate for the Negev policy: Ruth Messinger or Shelly Silver?
Virginia Fields or Helen Marshall?
Claire Schulman or Scott Stringer?

Also, 188th street in Queens is co-named "Saul Weprin St". Who was Saul Weprin and what kind of person was he?

ha talmid shelcha,
Gimatria

PS Why is fish considered parve and poultry meat?

« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 08:41:49 AM by Gimatria »

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2010, 09:45:03 PM »
Dear chaim,
1. Under your future leadership of being our prime minister in israel would you make the mossad do more operations and act more ruthless?

2. Once we are in power in israel, do you think we should abolish our central banking system and replace it with a gold standard?

3. What is your response to the 1,000 people showing up to the rav kahanes 20th anniversary? Do you think it shows that we are gaining alot of ground in the hearts and minds of the majority of israeli jews?

Baruch hashem

thank you

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2010, 12:32:13 AM »
Shalom brother Chaim

May you please give us a story between you and Rabbi Kahane that you never told anyone?

Ps I will be visiting his grave next week (god willing) any advise , as well as going to hebron for the Morat Hamachpila and the temple mount these places seem hard to get into any tips on safety ,protection and how to even get in such places would be great .

Offline Alex37

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2010, 04:43:06 AM »
Shalom Chaim.   

1) Can you please explain to the great JTFers (who may not be familiar with the following concept) what Mashiach Ben Yosef is? Could it have been Rabbi Meir Kahane (זצוק"ל, הי"ד)?

2) Do you consider Astrology, Numerology, Palmistry, Tarot, and the like, to be forms of idolatry?   

3) Is the logo of our movement illegal in Israel? I'm asking this question because I plan to hang Kahanist posters on the streets in order to bring more people to Hayamin.org, and I want to know whether I am allowed to post the logo of the Fist inside the Magen David.     

Todah rabah, thank you as always,
Alex37

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2010, 11:27:01 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I hope that all is well, I have a few questions and comments this week - but first, I'd like to say that I think that Dr. Brennan Fan's posts about Fag Buchanus are very important and highlight the queer monster that Buchanus is. From his relationship with Nazi blogger Justin Raimondo to his obvious sodomite perversion, there can be no doubt that Fag is ticketed for Gehenom. Do you agree?

Now, a few questions:

1) If Fag Buchanus ran against Barack Hussein Osama in 2012, would you consider voting for Osama? Would it be worse to have a butch sodomite as the Commander-in-Chief, rather than an ignorant monkey?

2) Can you confirm or deny whether or not Sarah Palin associated with the Buchanus Brigades in 1996?

3) There was a white animal in my office this week who was wearing a shirt that said "Free Weezy", in reference to incarcerated "rapper" "Lil Wayne", a satanic beast straight from hell sent here to ruin Western civilization. Do you think that this white man and "Weezy" will need down comforters for where they're eventually going?

4) What do you think of white fathers who allow their daughters to dress like skanks and whores on Halloween? Personally, I think that any father who allows his daughter to prance around looking like a lady of the night should be tarred and feathered and then drawn and quartered. Your thoughts?

5) Can you please share your all-time favorite Dr. Brennan Fan post?

May G-d continue to bless you and the JTF,
RWG
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 12:03:22 PM by RightWingGentile »

Offline Aussie_Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2010, 05:47:10 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Why is it that out of all the Jewish millionaires you cannot find anyone to donate to the JTF? Do you have any ideas as to how you can better the JTF fundraising strategy?

Who has been your least favourite Israeli prime minister? Do you have a favourite prime minister?

I know a Jewish man who thinks it is OK to date muslims if he can, in the long run, get them to convert to Judaism. How do I tell him that it is impossible for one of those nazis to ever reconcile their evil upbringing with out faith?

Could you please say a 'yemach shemo' to Justin Bieber, who sings with those schwartzer animals Kanye West and Usher and is responsible for corrupting even more people than Miley Cyrus.

As always, bless you, your loved ones, the righteous gentiles, the men and women of the jtf, the heroes in Judea and Samaria and the glorious nation of Israel,

Aussie Kahanist
No trait is more justified than revenge in the right time and place- Meir Kahane

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2010, 07:39:31 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

I have tried and failed on several occasions to talk people out of traveling to these destinations by warning them that they commit treason and give their money to terrorists but my opinion was rejected and most of the people who travel to Jordan or Sinai actually claim they help to foster good relations with our neighbors by making it profitable for them to have us as their neighbors.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2010, 09:21:19 PM »
Shalom Chaim

This november 2nd will be my first time voting. As you know I live in queens new york and already know I'm voting for Paladino as one candidate who do you recommend voting for in the other new york races?

thanks again,
John

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2010, 09:39:26 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Back during the 2008 Presidential Debates,   one thing that stood out was the bias of the moderators in favor of Barack Hussein Obama.    Part of the fault was by the McCain campaign,   which accepted moderators from leftist media outlets.      What occurred in these debates shouldn't have surprised anyone.

In recent weeks,    I've attended a number of 2010 Candidate Forums and Debates in Nassau and Queens.      A theme in some,  if not most of these debates has been the moderator bias in favor of the Democrat Candidate.       It's hard enough to unseat incumbents when they have a huge advantage in campaign funds.     On top of this,  many of these so called moderators act like they are an extension of the Democrat Party and Liberal establishment.      Because local civic organizations often organize the debates,    it would appear more difficult to gauge whether a moderator would be biased.

I'm interested in your thoughts on what I mentioned and what,   if anything can be done,  to combat this bias?

Thanks as always,  eb22.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2010, 01:09:16 AM »
Dear Chaim

Because it's Halloween, can you tell me a story involving an extremely creepy obese looking shartza woman?

Should the clothing company American Apparel dissapear from the face of the earth?

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2010, 02:04:03 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I have 2 questions for you today:

1) Have you made any attempts to become a show host or contributor at Arutz Sheva radio?
2) Why don't we have an RSS syndicated podcast and news? This way people can subscribe to JTF's shows, which would include your and other members' podcasts, and receive them automatically on their computers and smartphones.

Thank you.

Zvulun

Lisa adds:  Look in the address bar of your Firefox browser.  You'll see the orange RSS icon.  Simply click on it, then copy and paste the url into your news reader.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 08:53:33 PM by Lisa »
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2010, 02:23:11 PM »
hey chaim

1)Who are the real racists? People call our movement racist, but are we? I was watching alan keys and pastor manning videos this week, and both seemed god fearing rightous, moral men. But the media dont hype them up. They are  are "not ghetto enough". The real racists are the white self hating leftist media. They push the ugliest ghetto racist trash such as kayne west, michael jordan etc into the limelight. Which give young blacks terrible role models on trash channels such as mtv. But they never push pastor manning or alan keys?? Usually blacks have no problems being pushed by the scum whites, but not these too?? Pastor manning is actually far more pro black than any black community leader. Why because he speaks the truth, he wants rid of hand outs for blacks/affirmative action. Only time ive seen a back attacked by the media was pastor manning. it was on the pseudo right wing fox news. Hannity was backing up barrack hussein osama, when interviewing pastor manning. Pathetic. Alan keys gets zero media coverage from the elitist republican party machine. Yet ironocally if JTF were running things in america, both alan keys and pastor manning would be heavily pushed by us. Its funny world Chaim when the racists are not racist and the "racists" such as jtf are actually not racist.

2) Does china have a good healthcare system compared to the UK/USA?The reason i ask this is because if they dont, then that proves how important diet is, because even with a poor health system through eating oily fish and green tea they still live longer than both wealthy western coutries.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2010, 04:56:46 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Here is my "facts" from zootube that need a Jewish answer.

Palestine, British protectorate, May 1948, Jews got a part of the land, and from then on, they continually invade the Palestinian domain and keep snatching land till this day, even though they signed a few international treaties that explicitly forbade them to do so. However, with the help of the U.S., they keep on spitting on those treaties, and demolish homes, steal land, shoot civilians, and yes, seldom do you hear about Palestinians hitting Jewish civilians, proportionally Jews kill literally several hundred times the number of their civilian AND military casualties.

The Jews financed the slave trade that led to the death of 100 million African Negro’s. Therefore The Jews must pay reparations.

I oppose Zionism, and do not hate Jews altogether, however it seems that the vast majority of Jews support Zionists, because they are led to believe that they're the true Jewry. I seriously think, after studying the Talmud Bavli that Zionists are the ones "...who say they are Jews but they are not, for they are the synagogue of Satan.

Gd Bless You, Your Loved Ones and Israel.
Bryan.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 05:40:27 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2010, 05:03:27 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Are there any aspects of Christianity that you agree with from a philosophical point of view? Jesus was a Jew after all, and if you put aside the whole Son Of God thing perhaps there are many points that the two religions agree on. Is there anything from the Christian religion that you agree with, as a Jew?

Thanks,
Patches

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2010, 05:22:00 PM »
what is your opinion on the show McLaughlin Group? John McLaughlin?