Author Topic: It's NOT "Gay"-Homosexuals That Left Their ABOMINATION lifestyle  (Read 1297 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
there is nothing here anymore. 

I have decided to depart here now for awhile.  Of COURSE the swine is sick, he was GAY.  That was the whole point. 

I wish you all well, but the defamation against G-d and the having to debate over and over how we need to accept the homo lifestly eis not for me.

I wish you all well.

G-d bless.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 08:22:34 PM by AsheDina »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline americankahanist

• Full JTFer
Re: It's NOT "Gay"-Homosexuals That Left Their ABOMINATION lifestyle
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2010, 10:56:35 AM »
Anyone can see the parts don't fit.  Immorality has destroyed America just like Rome.

The only thing that is wrong with this video is the end, where he can't make his mind up with his Christian brothers in palestine, so, disregard the last 3-5 minutes and a couple places where he mentions Jesus/Christianity-so be aware. Whatever it takes, just leave it.

David Ben Moshe 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2010, 11:27:40 AM »
I watched the entire video.  It was certainly interesting.  However, I have a big problem with the fact that the announcer is pro-fakestinian.  In the last five minutes of the video, this man was promoting books focusing on the "other" side of the Israel/Arab/Fakestinian conflict, since Americans supposedly only hear Israel's side, and since some of those fakestinians claim to be Christians.  He then also went on the call Arab murderers "so-called terrorists." 

So while the accounts of former homosexuals was interesting, I would have preferred it if you guys would have found another video that didn't shill for Arab terrorists. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2010, 11:48:56 AM »
AsheDina, I've been thinking a bit since my last comment, and Iet's just say I'm feeling more and more upset and angry. 

I realize you mean well and that you're trying to defend yourself.  However, this is a Jewish, Kahanist forum that is anti-fakestinian to its core.  In the U.S. and around the world, we're already bombarded with tons of pro-fakestinian Arab propaganda.  We don't need to see any of that here.  You and David Ben Moshe are certainly intelligent and resourceful enough to make your points and to back them up without resorting to anti-Israel propaganda. 

Therefore I'm requesting that you remove that link. 

Thank you. 

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2010, 03:43:22 PM »
I watched the entire video.  It was certainly interesting.  However, I have a big problem with the fact that the announcer is pro-fakestinian.  In the last five minutes of the video, this man was promoting books focusing on the "other" side of the Israel/Arab/Fakestinian conflict, since Americans supposedly only hear Israel's side, and since some of those fakestinians claim to be Christians.  He then also went on the call Arab murderers "so-called terrorists." 

So while the accounts of former homosexuals was interesting, I would have preferred it if you guys would have found another video that didn't shill for Arab terrorists. 
Sounds like a liar and a hypocrite. Besides I think homosexuals are stuck with their thing for life. I don't believe they can just reboot their inclination into heterosexual. I am not saying it is not possible to switch sides, but their sexual identity can never be 100% hetero.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2010, 05:32:09 PM »
בס''ד

I am furious. How the hell can you upload this Nazi crap? I am really angry now.

This Nazi scum supports the Arab Nazi mass murderers. He defends Hamas and Hezballah and Arafat. What are you insane? How can upload this Nazi filth and say we should just overlook this?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2010, 08:20:07 PM »
בס''ד

I am furious. How the hell can you upload this Nazi crap? I am really angry now.

This Nazi scum supports the Arab Nazi mass murderers. He defends Hamas and Hezballah and Arafat. What are you insane? How can upload this Nazi filth and say we should just overlook this?

David told you all to ignore the first part.  This man LEFT his gay lifestyle.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2010, 08:24:36 PM »
בס''ד

David told you all to ignore the first part.  This man LEFT his gay lifestyle.

בס''ד

What the hell are you talking about? This Nazi pig supports Hamas and Hezballah. I don't give a damn what he says about anything else. You support Nazi mass murderers that advocate genocide against the Jewish people because they claim to be former homos? This is disgusting beyond words.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2010, 09:37:04 PM »
Excuse me Paulette, but WTF?!? Are you serious--we should support some faggot here who is in love with Muslim Nazis?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2010, 09:50:39 PM »
there is nothing here anymore. 

I have decided to depart here now for awhile.  Of COURSE the swine is sick, he was GAY.  That was the whole point. 

I wish you all well, but the defamation against G-d and the having to debate over and over how we need to accept the homo lifestly eis not for me.

I wish you all well.

G-d bless.

AsheDina - Is it our fault that a propagandist comes to the forum?

Remember how you gave us mussar that we have to fight against the antisemites who come here and not just ban them?   So why are you letting some propagandist drive you out?   Come back and fight.  We'll welcome you back when the time comes and you've decided to come back.